剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Or should I say to...
康奇塔·泰兰诺
Conchita Terrano?
也是你
Also known as you.
我都说没杀她了
I said I didn't kill her!
但你的枪是凶器啊
But your gun killed her.
枪还是在你家食品柜里找到的
The same gun we found in your pantry.
这样说 你明白了吧
You see the problem here.
她中枪时 枪不在我手里
I didn't have the gun when she was shot.
她在她那里
She had it.
你的枪怎么会在她手里
So how'd she end up with your gun?
她偷了我的信 然后要挟我
She was stealing my mail and using it to blackmail me.
你没戏唱了 迪莉娅
We're done, Delia.
我不会再给你钱了
I'm not gonna give you any more money.
我不能让麦尔文发现我偷拿钱
Melvin's gonna notice soon, and I cannot let that happen.
你开枪打我 他难道不会发现吗
But he's not gonna notice the gunshot when you fire that thing?
他不会发现 你回家时 满身是血
Or my blood all over you when you go home...
毕竟把我杀了
after you kill me?
你要是弄坏我的小雕像 我还会要你索赔
And if you broke my gnome, I'm gonna sue you for that too.
回家吧 丽塔
Go home, Rita.
继续你的表演
Stick to what you're good at--
骗老男人的钱
conning stupid men.
她那晚拿走了自己被杀的凶器
So Delia had your gun on the night she was killed.
你怎么拿回来的呢
How'd you get it back?
枪响时 我和麦尔文在前门走廊
Melvin and I were on the porch when we heard the shot.
-什么情况 -不清楚
- What was that? - I don't know.
我去打求救电♥话♥
I'm gonna call 9-1-1.
-但你没打电♥话♥ -是
- But you didn't call anyone. - Yeah.
我以为迪莉娅用我的枪打死了别人
I thought Delia shot someone with my gun.
我得去查清楚
I needed to find out.
迪莉娅一直锁着门 但约翰和乔一般不锁门
Delia kept her place locked, but John and Joe didn't.
我翻过墙围
I looked over the fence, and...
她已经死了
she was dead.
相比迪莉娅用我的枪打死了别人 更糟的是
You know the only thing worse than Delia killing someone with my gun?
迪莉娅被我的枪打死了
Delia getting killed by my gun.
这样会让我成为嫌犯 我必须把枪拿回来
I knew how that would look. I had to get it back.
别闹 阿奇
Not now, Archie.
不是吧
Seriously?
阿奇 阿奇
Hey, Archie! Archie, Archie.
去接球 真乖
Go get it. Good boy.
好 天呐
Okay. God.
这都可以写进剧本了 真精彩
That's a hell of a story, I'll give you that.
你能证明自己的清白吗
You got anything to back it up?
狗狗的球
Well, there's the dog toy.
我让警员带你回牢房♥
I'll have the officers take you back.
等一下
Just a second.
让我看一下你的手
Could you show me your hands, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
你相信她的说法吗
You believe her story?
虽说有点扯 但我还真信
It might sound crazy, but I kinda do.
你为什么让我看她的手
Why'd you ask me about her hands?
弹道分♥析♥表示枪身滑板处有指甲残片
Ballistics mentioned that a piece of fingernail got caught in the gun slide.
丽塔的指甲很完整
Rita had all her fingernails.
但死者却不是
But our victim didn't.
枪击发生时 迪莉娅拿着枪
Delia was holding the gun when it was fired.
想一下 打求救电♥话♥时 她说
Think about it. On the 9-1-1 call, she said...
行 你们不派人来解决
Okay, fine! If you people aren't gonna handle this,
我自己来解决
I'll have to do it myself.
她要硬来了
So she's had enough.
她想吓唬一下邻居
She wants to put the fear of God into her neighbors.
拿起枪 但她出门之前
She grabs the gun, but before she can go out into the street,
她见到了一个人
she's confronted by someone.
她回头
She spins around.
吓了一跳
She's startled.
她被小雕像绊了一跤
She trips over her damn garden gnome.
酿跄了一下
She loses her balance.
枪走火了
And then the gun goes off.
也不算很荒唐的说法
It's not the craziest story I ever heard.
绝对有可能
It's definitely close.
目前唯一的不解之谜是 她当时见到的是谁
Okay, so the only thing we don't know is who she was yelling at.
大家都有不在场证明
Everybody else is accounted for.
他们都在派对上
They were all at the block party.
不是所有人
Not...everyone.
狗进了她的院子 她朝狗狗叫嚷
The dog was in her yard. That's who she was shouting at.
要这样写结案报告啊
I gotta put that in my report.
别怕 阿奇
Don't worry, Archie.
没有人会给你判刑
Not a jury in the world is gonna convict.
大家都很好 我很欣慰
Well, I'm just glad everybody's okay.
你们的工作好像都很危险
You all seem to have very dangerous jobs.
也不是
Not really.
大部分时间处理的都是鸡毛蒜皮的小事
I mean, most of the time, it's pretty run of the mill.
斯坦也不是坏人
Yeah. And Stan wasn't a bad guy.
他就是想让别人在乎他
He just...needed someone to see him.
体谅他的痛处
To understand how much pain he was in.
他很可能不是真心想炸♥弹♥那里
He probably wasn't gonna blow the place up.
还是很危险啊
Still seems...very risky.
我听说
I mean, from what I hear,
艾文经常因伤进出医院啊
Evan has spent quite a lot of time in hospitals.
你听说
From what you hear?
你可以来探望啊
'Cause you coulda come.
亲自看一下
Seen for yourself.
艾文 我说过了
Evan, I've told you--
你不是很喜欢医院
You, You're not good with hospitals.
知道了
I got it.
我不喜欢看到我的孩子进医院
I'm not good seeing my children in them.
-你不了解 -妈
- You don't know! - Mom, Mom.
我没事
I'm fine.
来吃甜点吧
I'm ready for dessert.
霍华德 我们拿的盒子放哪了
Howard, where'd you put that box we brought?
-爸 礼物够多了 -先看了再说
- Dad, more gifts? - Not exactly.
放在沙发那边 我去拿
It's over by the couch. Let me grab it.
我喜欢他 麦迪
I like him, Maddie.
我也是
Me too.
你这一次选对人了
You picked a good one this time.
-妈 -怎么了 我这是夸赞 艾文
- Mom-- - What? It was a compliment, Evan.
是吗
Was it?
麦迪
你"宝宝箱"
Your baby box.
可以留着给女儿穿
I thought you might wanna pass on some of these things to your little girl someday.
太棒了
This is cool.
我都不知道你给我们做了"宝宝箱"
I-I didn't know you made these for us.
什么时候把我的拿给我啊
When do I get mine?
你都没长大呢
Hey, you're not even a grown up yet.
也许继续攒着给你呢
They're probably still adding stuff to it.
你们竟然还留着这些东西
I can't believe you kept all this.
你觉得我们会丢掉吗
You thought we'd throw it away?
虽然你做的事 我们看不顺眼 麦迪
We may not have agreed with all the choices you made, Maddie,
但我们没放弃希望 相信总有一天你会懂事
but we never gave up hope that you'd come to your senses.
你确实懂事了
And you did.
你们从没放弃希望
You never gave up hope?
艾文 别这样
Evan, let's not do this.
统一战线 一致对外
United front, remember?
你们都没参加她的婚礼
You guys didn't even go to her wedding.
她当时不该结婚
She was making a terrible mistake.
-我们劝过她了 -人非圣贤孰能无过
- We told her that. - Yeah, people make mistakes.
不能因此而放弃对方
Doesn't mean you give up on 'em.
但你们放弃了
But you did.
她嫁给了道格 你们跟她脱离关系了
She married Doug, and you cut her off.
我们当时觉得那样做 对大家都好
At the time, we thought it was... for the best.
我们当时不知道你的处境
We didn't know what was going on.
我发誓 麦迪
I swear, Maddie.
我们不知道他对你家暴
We didn't know he was hurting you.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表