剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我永远没法体会你人生的那段经历
I can never really understand that part of your life,
但我想努力一下
but I'd like to try.
我能跟你去戒酒会吗
Maybe I can go with you to your meeting?
你明天有一次吧
You have one tomorrow, right?
你好贴心 但不是
That is very sweet of you, but no.
我明天没有 不过你可以周六来
I-I don't have one tomorrow, but you could come on Saturday.
好
Great.
好 晚安
Good, okay. Good night.
我没事 凯伦 你不用来
I'm fine, Karen. You, you stay there.
有情况 我再通知你
I'll call you when I have an update.
你还没走吗
You're still here?
你原本不必这么费心
You didn't, you didn't have to.
那可是你妈啊
It's your mom.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这么帮忙
For everything.
亨
Hen.
威尔逊夫人
Ms. Wilson?
好消息
Good news.
妈
Hey, Ma.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
有点酸疼 但心怀感恩
A little sore... but a lot grateful.
医生很棒 手术很成功
The surgeon did a good job.
你会康复 妈
You're gonna make a full recovery, Ma.
真好
I'm glad to hear that.
但我感激的不是手术医生
But it's not the doctor I'm grateful for.
你救了我
You saved my life.
事实是 我喜欢你在我身边
Well, the truth is, I got used to having you around.
还不能就这么让你离开
So I'm not ready to let you go just yet.
我没法陪你一辈子 亨丽埃塔
I won't be around forever, Henrietta.
-妈 -我不会
- Ma... - I won't.
让我说句话
So let me say this.
你太争气了
I am so proud of you.
亨丽埃塔 你辛勤工作 努力读医学院
Henrietta, you... working so hard and going to school,
照顾好家人
taking care of your family.
我知道不容易
I know it's a struggle.
但这很值得
But it is worth it.
因为像我这样的人
Because people like me?
需要你这样的医生
We need doctors like you.
答应我
So, promise me...
不管多么辛苦 你都要坚持下去
no matter how hard it gets, you won't give up.
可以答应我吗
You promise?
我答应你
I promise.
看来B班人还没回来
Guess B shift's still out on a call.
哎呦喂
Damn.
-你来这么早啊 -睡不着
- You're early. - Couldn't sleep.
你记得那个受伤的妈妈吗 希拉
You remember the mom the other day? Sheila?
-家里有个患病儿童 -记得
- With the sick kid? - Yeah.
他不是真生病了
He's not sick. Not really.
她故意把孩子弄生病了 持续几年了
She's making him sick. Probably for years.
照顾者捏造或诱发被照顾者的身心疾病
通常是母亲对子女的一种最复杂也最致命的的虐待形式
代理型孟乔森氏症候症吗 这罪名可不小啊
Munchausen by proxy? That's a big accusation, Eddie.
我找到了一些之前认识他们的人
I tracked down some people that knew them before.
各种迹象都这样表明
All signs point to it.
含糊其辞的自体免疫疾病
The nonspecific autoimmune disease,
经常性换医生
the revolving door of doctors.
他瘦小 虚弱 总是吐
He's frail, he's weak, he's always throwing up.
她给自己孩子下毒
She's poisoning him.
用什么下毒
Poisoning him? W-With what?
眼药水
Eye drops.
-我在厨房♥见到过 -眼药水
- I saw them in the kitchen. - Eye drops.
四氢萘咪唑啉可能够导致你所说的症状
Tetrahydrozoline could cause the symptoms that you're talking about.
如果食用 可致命
It can be lethal if it's ingested,
但毒检结果无法检测到
doesn't show up on a standard toxicology test.
你得明确成分 才能查出来
You have to know to look for it to find it.
她一直缓慢毒害他
She's dosing him.
剂量不至于致死 但一直让他病弱
Not enough to kill him but enough to keep him sick.
我联♥系♥了社工
I called social services.
他们上门家访了
They're coming here to take a report.
她为什么要这么做
Why-why would she do that?
有时是为了博取同情
Well, sometimes it's to gain sympathy.
或者骗人钱财
Or maybe to make a profit.
我找到了很多捐款网站
I found multiple Fund Me pages.
她一直以此骗钱
She's conning people out of their money.
-喂 -埃迪
- Hello? - Eddie?
查理 你没事吧
Charlie? You okay?
我好像做了件坏事
I think I did a bad thing.
阿西娜 不是吧 你跟踪他吗
Athena, come on. You-you followed him?
确实不光彩 但我得知道他的行踪
Not my finest hour, but I needed to know where he was going.
然后呢
Okay, and?
他去戒酒会了
He went to a meeting.
这是好事吧
Now, that's a great thing. Right?
但他骗了我
Except he lied to me about it.
你还是觉得他有什么秘密
So you still think that he's hiding something.
也许不是什么事
Maybe not a what.
而是一个人
Maybe a who.
我先挂了 回聊
Got to go. Talk later.
巴克利 你是偷偷升为队长了吗
Buckley, you get promoted to captain when I wasn't looking?
局里只有这辆车了
Only vehicle available.
迪亚兹 你报的警吗
Diaz, you called this in?
对 伤者可能中毒了
Yeah. Possible O.D.
她在这边 她好像没呼吸了
She's over here. I-I don't think she's breathing.
我们来了 我们会救她
We're here now, we got her.
她服用什么了
Do we know what she took?
埃迪觉得是四氢萘咪唑啉中毒
Yeah-- Eddie thinks it's tetrahydrozoline poisoning.
眼药水
Eye drops.
她总是滴在我饭里
She always puts drops in my food.
她以为我看不见 其实我看见了
She thinks I don't see her, but I do.
我就是想知道 她服用了会怎样
I just wanted to see what would happen if I gave them to her.
-我错了 -没事 没事
- I-I'm sorry. - No, that's okay, that's okay.
你不是故意伤害她
You didn't mean to hurt her.
孩子也需要治疗
Yeah, the kid's gonna need treatment, too.
同样的毒 只是剂量少一点
Same kind of poisoning, just smaller doses.
但他被毒害了很久
But for a really long time.
她给自己孩子下毒吗
So she was hurting her own kid?
为了钱和关注度之类吧
Yeah, for money or attention or something that doesn't really even matter.
天呐 太丧心病狂了
My God. That's terrible.
我没想过自己会说这种话
You know, I never thought I'd say this,
我很高兴她差点掉下阳台
but I'm glad she fell through that balcony floor.
孩子因祸得福 远离她 才会安全
At least that kid will be safe, far away from her.
是啊 孩子没有妈 才会过得更好
Yeah. Sounds like he's better off without her.
有些人天生不适合当父母吧
Yeah, I guess some people just aren't meant to be parents.
总之 让我想听你的声音了
Anyway, kind of made me want to hear your voice,
告诉你们母女 我爱你们
tell you guys how much I love you.
你真贴心
You're sweet.
家里怎么样 没听到姬云哭
How are things there? I don't hear Jee-Yun crying.
感觉是好事啊
That seems like a good sign.
她终于睡着了
She's finally asleep.
如释重负啊
Well, that's a relief.
亨过来了
Hey, listen, Hen just showed up,
我想打听一下她妈的状况
and I want to hear about her mom.
我再打给你吧
Can I call you later?
好
Yeah.
家里很好 无需担心
Yeah, we're good here. There's nothing to worry about.
你跟着我来戒酒会了吗
You followed me to a meeting?
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我开始不解 但我看见她了
I couldn't understand why, and then I saw her.
那是瑞秋·浩克森 上次车祸的肇事司机
That's Rachel Hawkerson, the drunk driver from the pileup.
你是她的互助人吗
Are you sponsoring her?
我只是想帮她
Look, I am trying to help her.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表