剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
What's your name and location, sir?
尔湾大道2016号♥
2016 Irvine Street.
-你叫什么名字 -名字不重要了
- And your name? - I don't see why that matters.
赶紧派人来吧 悄悄来
Please, just send someone, quietly.
你为什么要低声讲话啊
Why are you whispering?
我们听到外面有动静
Yes, we heard a crash outside.
你在哪里
Where are you right now?
能否看见闯入者携带武器
Can you see if the intruder is armed?
我在卧室
I'm in the bedroom.
我不知道他有没有带武器
I don't know-- I don't know if he's armed.
让对方派警♥察♥来 翠西
Tell them to send the police, Trish.
我正说呢 能赶紧派警♥察♥来吗
I am. Can you please send the police?
我们在尔湾大道2016号♥
We're at 2016 Irvine Street.
女士 你们家还有人打求救电♥话♥了吗
Ma'am, is there anyone else in your home that might have also called 911?
没有 这里只有我和我丈夫 怎么了
No, it's just me and my husband. Why?
尔湾大道2016号♥ 正派警♥察♥前往
接警人 乔什·罗素
乔什 伤者摔断腿 你怎么派警♥察♥过去了
Josh, why are you sending police units to my broken leg?
屋主打来电♥话♥说有人闯入
Homeowners called and said there was a burglar outside.
肯定是打给你求救的人
That must be your guy.
我接到的求救电♥话♥是个小偷吗
My broken leg was breaking in?
先生 你说的这个地址
Sir-- the address you gave me--
-是你家吗 -是
- Is this your residence? - Yes. Yes.
至少以前是
At least it used to be.
你得说一下名字了
I'm gonna need your name.
看下情况吧
All right, let's see what we got here.
康纳
Connor!
右腿混合性骨折
Got a compound tib-fib fracture to the right leg.
很严重
It's pretty nasty.
骨头都出来了
Got some bone hanging out.
先生 你有知觉吗
Sir, can you feel when I do this?
疼 有知觉
God. Yeah, yeah.
很好 脚部有脉搏
Good. Then his pedal pulse is strong,
表示腿部有血液循环
which means he's still got blood flowing.
瞳孔反应良好
PERRLA response is good.
瞳孔等大 对光有反应
Pupils are equal and reactive.
先生 我会注射药物缓解疼痛
All right, sir, I'm gonna give you something to help with the pain,
但你得保持不动
but you have to try and stay still.
这么高摔下来 不能排除脊椎损伤
After a fall like that, we can't rule out spinal injury.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
又不是我爬上攀援架 像个飞贼一样
I wasn't the one climbing up the trellis like some two-bit cat burglar.
谁让你把我赶出家门啊
It's 'cause you kicked me out.
我只能偷偷进来或睡在车里
Okay? It was either sneak in or sleep in my car.
你还有很多选择
You had plenty of other options.
比如找份工作 租♥房♥♥住
Like-- I don't know-- get a job, pay rent.
你也不差钱 你这么有钱
You don't need rent! You're rich!
我这是辛苦赚来的钱
It's called hard work paying off.
你别这么苛求他了
Will you stop being so hard on him?
他遇上"青年危机" 迷茫中挣扎呢
He's just going through a quarter-life crisis.
-瞎扯 -真有这种情况
- That's a load of... - That's a real thing.
-我经历过 -你不能再这么惯着他了
- I've been there. - You need to stop enabling him.
你总是喜欢唱红脸 让我唱白脸
You want to be the good cop, so you always make me the bad cop.
我受够了
I'm sick of it.
不能两个人都唱红脸吗
Can't you both be good cops?
-不能 -不能
- No. - No.
把他抬上担架
Let's get him on a backboard.
但真是"棒下出孝子"
But does tough love actually work,
还是让孩子怨恨父母啊
or does it just make your kid hate you?
有些孩子就得严加管教
Some kids need discipline.
但不能太严厉
But not too much.
你口中"太严厉"是什么标准啊
I'm curious to know what your definition of "too much discipline" is.
好 一二三
All right, one, two, three.
警官 请逮捕这个人
Officer? I'd like you to arrest this man.
你想让警♥察♥抓自己亲儿子吗
You want her to arrest your son?
他们是一家人吗
They're related?
我们对他申请了限制令
We have a restraining order against him.
他赖在这里不走 一心当"啃老族"
He wouldn't leave. He was taking us for everything we got.
我只能出此下策
I had to do something.
你要逮捕他吧
Are you gonna arrest him?
你还是看看这里吧
You might want to check this out first.
这里的架条钉子是被人为卸掉
Looks like the bolts have been snapped, real clean breaks.
这小子才摔下来了
That's why the kid fell down.
你了解内情吗
Any idea how that happened?
不知道
Nope, no idea.
你几天前修理这里了
Well, you were up there a few days ago repairing it.
怎么修理了
What kind of repairs?
就是随手整理一下
Yeah. Just-- some basic stuff.
我上次偷爬进来时 还没问题
It was fine the last time I broke in.
瞧
See?
明白我什么意思了吧
That's what I'm talking about.
他都偷跑进来好几周了
He's been breaking in for weeks.
必须给他一点教训
He needed to be taught a lesson.
你是说你早知道你儿子爬架子进来
Are you saying that you knew your son was using the trellis,
故意将其切断 导致他受伤吗
and you cut it intentionally to cause bodily harm?
这可是你亲骨肉啊
To your own flesh and blood.
你溺爱他太长时间了 翠西
You've coddled him too long, Trish.
你得想一下站在哪一边
You need to decide whose side you're on.
他不会有事吧
Is he gonna be okay?
他需要手术
Well, he'll need surgery,
伤筋动骨要恢复很久 但不会死
and it'll be a long recovery, but he'll make it.
别担心 儿子 有妈撑你
Don't worry, sweetheart. Mommy will take care of you.
翠西 你这样做大错特错了
Trish, you're making a mistake!
你找个新住处吧 哈夫
You know what? Find a new place to live, Harv.
我会换锁
I'm changing the locks.
孩子的教育方式真特别啊
Interesting parenting techniques.
这孩子要一辈子啃老长不大了
Yeah. That kid is never growing up.
你回来了 我要迟到了
You're home. I am running so late.
姬云一早上没消停
Jee's having a fussy morning.
一放下她 就开始哭
She cries every time I put her down.
我一小时前喂过了 你两小时后再喂吧
I fed her an hour ago so you're good for two.
冰箱里有母乳 但没别的了
There's breast milk in the fridge, but not much else.
你去买♥♥点食物吧
So maybe you could get some groceries?
还别忘了 阿尔伯特3点要去做复健
And don't forget, Albert has his physical therapy at 3:00 p.m., okay?
爱你 爱宝宝 再见
Love you. I love you. Bye.
你都记住了吗
Did you get all that?
我也没记住
Yeah, me, neither.
她来了 她来了
She's coming. She's coming.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
天呐 你们怎么这么客气啊
My God. You guys did not have to do this.
小小心意而已
Well, of course we do.
我们没给你办"产前送礼宴"
We didn't get a chance to throw you a shower.
至少可以热烈欢迎你归岗啊
Well, the least we can do is give you a good welcome back.
这是宝宝的礼物
That one is for baby.
这是妈咪的礼物
This is for Mommy.
归岗感觉如何
How does it feel being back?
很微妙
Weird.
我在家宅了两个月了
I mean, I haven't left the house in two months,
出去也只是看医生
except for doctor's appointments.
刚生完孩子 肯定放不下
Just wait for the mom guilt to set in.
大家都会给你出主意 你就当没听见
And everyone's gonna have advice. Don't take it.
一定要按照自己的节奏来
You have to figure out what works best for yourself.
我这条建议得听
Except for this.
你刚才不是说她该
Didn't you just say that she should...?
你可以拥有一切
You can have it all,
但你毕竟不是七个葫芦娃
but you can't do it all.
找帮手吧 别把自己累死了
Delegate, get help. Don't be a martyr.
没错 "养孩子需举全村之力"
She's right. It takes a village.
源于非洲谚语
一些非洲村庄中每个新生儿的抚养和教育由整村人负责和承担
希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥ 曾就儿童教育抚养问题 写过《it takes a village》一书
你就物尽其用吧
So use your village.
It's good to have you back.
回来真好
It's good to be back.
-吃蛋糕吧 -好
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表