剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
I'm not grossed out or traumatized.
用不着你来安慰
So you can save your pity, all right?
我不是 我只是想帮你
It's not pity. I was trying to help.
谢了 我不用人送我去医院
Thanks, but I don't need a ride to the hospital.
我没事
I'm fine.
我刚从你家过来啊
Didn't I just leave your place?
我知道
Yeah, I just, you know,
我就是想来跟你谈谈心理诊疗
wanted to come and talk about the therapy thing.
我刚才在你家 你怎么不说啊
Okay, but I was just at your house.
我知道 我觉得可能
Yes, I know, and I thought maybe
你不好意思在奇米面前谈这种事
you didn't feel comfortable talking about it in front of Chimney,
所以我就过来了
so here I am.
就咱俩 你有什么话就说吧
We're alone now, so, you know, tell me the truth.
我没什么话要说啊
There's nothing to tell.
这都是你的错
You know, it's all your fault.
什么
Wha--what?
你说我"孤独寂寞冷"
You called me sad and lonely.
艾文 那是几个月以前的事了
Evan, that was months ago.
这句话扎心了
Well, it's the kind of thing that sticks with you.
老实说 你说得没错
Honestly, you-- you weren't wrong.
即使我解开心结 放下艾比了
I mean, even after I finally got to say my piece to Abby,
我以为状态会好起来 但还是
you know, I thought I'd be better, but I still felt--
"孤独寂寞冷"
Sad and lonely.
我的生活确实很美好
Look, I know I got a great life.
有热爱的工作 有亲朋好友相伴
A job I love, people I love.
但心里总是不踏实
Just--I just never feel like I can trust it.
"这个世界处处不安 艾文
"The world is an uncertain place, Evan.
你得保护好自己"
You have to protect yourself."
多谢爸妈的洗♥脑♥了
Thanks, Mom and Dad.
你跟他们谈过这件事吗
Have you talked to them about this?
没有 你清楚他们的为人
No. You know how they are.
是啊
Yeah.
这不是什么大事
Hey, look, this is not a big deal.
我没事
I'm fine.
就是想变得更好一点
Just I wanna be finer.
你知道我会一直在你身边吧
You know that I'm here for you, right?
-不管你需要什么 -知道
- Whatever you need? - Yeah.
但这件事 你还真没法帮上忙
I just don't think this is something you know how to fix.
为什么
Why not?
因为我觉得你的心也总是很冷
'Cause I always felt like you were sad too.
卡尔姆银行
下一个顾客 4号♥窗口
请问办什么业务 先生
What can I do for you, sir?
-我有枪 -你说什么 先生
- I have a gun. - What was that, sir?
我有枪
I have a gun.
抱歉 戴着口罩 很难听清
Sorry, it's really hard to hear you through the mask.
枪
现在懂了吗
You get me now?
动作快点
Come on, hurry up.
快点 快
All right, let's go. Let's go.
抽屉全倒空
Empty the whole drawer.
快点
Come on, hurry up.
就这些了
That's all of it.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
这里是比弗利格伦的卡尔姆银行
我们银行被抢劫了
你能描述一下嫌犯吗
他戴着口罩[面具]
银行职员任他拿着钱离开了
Seems like they just let him walk out the door with the cash.
银行政策
Yeah, bank policy.
"不要去追击一个可能持械的匪徒"
"Do not pursue a potentially armed suspect."
有人看清他的样子了吗
Did anyone get a good look at him?
中等身材 应该为男性
Average build, probably a guy,
可能是白人 戴着口罩
probably white, definitely in a mask.
调出监控录像了吗
You got the footage up?
这边 警官
Right this way, Sergeant.
停下 倒回去
Stop it there. Back it up a little.
应该能看清车牌号♥
I should be able to read the plate.
调度中心 我是727L30警官
Dispatch, this is 727-L-30.
通缉一辆黑色轿车
I need an APB on a black sedan.
加州牌照 3JRQ15A
California plate: three, John, Robert, Queen,15A.
艾伦·罗伯森
Allen Robertson?
我已经跟其他警♥察♥说了
I already told the other officers.
你们抓错人了
You got the wrong guy.
我都没踏进过那间银行
I never set foot in that bank.
你是"接应"劫匪的司机
Actually, you're the getaway driver.
-你只是不知道而已 -什么
- You just didn't know it. - What?
你能调出乘客的名字和住址吗
You have any way of pulling up a passenger's name and address?
能 我手♥机♥里有
Yeah. It's on my phone.
解开手铐
Take off those cuffs.
给我名字以及他下车的地点
I need his name and where you dropped him off.
雷蒙德·戴克斯特拉 我们是警♥察♥
Raymond Dykstra. It's the police.
快开门
Open the door!
-嫌犯逃走了 -后面围堵
- We got a runner. - Round the back!
警官 这里有消息
Sergeant! You might wanna see this.
他这是蠢还是聪明啊
He is not that stupid.
你叫的车已到达
Your ride has arrived.
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 举起手
LAPD! Hands up!
-不许动 -雷蒙德·戴克斯特拉
- Don't move. - Raymond Dykstra.
你因抢劫银行而被捕
You're under arrest for bank robbery.
铐住他
Cuff him.
你怎么找到我的啊
But how'd you find me?
欢迎来到"智能时代" 雷蒙德
Welcome to the future, Raymond.
应用上可以追踪你的信息
Turns out, there's an app for that.
来啊 巴克
Come on, Buck.
你被我虐了
I'm beating you.
你这是作弊
You're cheating.
来啊 巴克
Come on, Buck.
兄弟 你得教你儿子公平竞技
Hey, man, you need to talk to your kid about playing...fair.
断开服务器
简单粗暴也是可以滴
Or you could just do that.
爸爸 他都要输了
Dad, I was beating him.
我们最近不上网了
Well, we're taking a little break from the Internet right now.
那我怎么跟朋友交流啊
But how am I supposed to talk to my friends?
你在游戏里跟人交流吗
You're talking to people on this thing?
我那天说"智能监控"时 只是玩笑啊
You know I was kidding the other day, right? About the spying?
是吗
Were you?
因为自从那次后 我每次上网
'Cause ever since that call, every time I go online,
就会弹出咖啡机广♥告♥
there's an ad for coffee makers.
看下新闻 也会出现咖啡机广♥告♥
Read the news, coffee maker.
查看天气 又跳出咖啡机广♥告♥
Check the weather, coffee maker.
算法推荐 "精准广♥告♥"
Yeah, it's-- it's called "Targeted advertising."
我当时都没想买♥♥咖啡机
I didn't even want a new coffee maker!
我现在这个很好用
The one I have is fine!
而我只在你面前提过
I only mentioned it in front of you...
还有希尔蒂
And Hildy.
我们要买♥♥一个"智能希尔蒂"了吗
Hildy? Are we getting a Hildy?
绝对不是
No, we are definitely not.
巴克 我们能去你家玩电子游戏吗
Buck, can we go to your house and play video games?
抱歉 小家伙
Sorry, kid.
我们还是玩"原始游戏"吧
I think we're gonna be playing it old school for a while.
原始游戏是啥
What's old school?
你听过拼字游戏吗
Have you ever heard of Scrabble?
麦迪
Maddie?
你没事吧
You okay?
身体不适睡不着吗
Baby keeping you up?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我害怕了
I think I'm scared.
担心宝宝吗
About the baby?
目前一切都很美好
You know, right now, everything is great.
宝宝在肚子里很安全
And the baby's safe and sound in here.
可能这是最安全的时候了
Probably safer than he or she will ever be.
等出生以后 一切就都变了
And then they're born, and everything changes.
往好的方向转变
Yeah, but in a good way.
我们终于可以见到孩子了
I mean, we finally get to meet our kid, you know?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表