剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
We all miss the signs now and then.
-这不代表无路可退了 -只要让他下来就行了
- It doesn't mean there's a way out. - He just needs to get off!
你们都杵在这里干什么啊
Why you people standing around here doing nothing?
不用拦他
It's all right.
这场戏的"表演场地"是诺伍斯先生的住所
Mr. Nowels owns the roof that this circus is staged on.
已经两个小时了 警官
It's been two hours, Sergeant.
他还在我家房♥顶上"手舞足蹈"呢
He's still up there dancing around on my roof.
这可超出了搜查令的范围啊
The warranty doesn't cover that.
谈判专家还在劝他冷静下来
The negotiators are still trying to get him to come down.
你只能再耐心等一段时间了
I'm just gonna have to ask you to be patient a little longer.
要等多久啊
How much longer?
他们有所进展了
I think they're making progress!
闭嘴吧 你就是个骗子
Just shut up! You're a liar.
你说你会帮我找到出路
You said you'd help me find a way out.
我可不是指直升机
I didn't mean with a helicopter.
你闭嘴 我需要好好思考一下
Shut up! I need to think!
把自己困在房♥顶之前 怎么不好好思考一下
Should've tried thinking before he ended up on a roof.
他这是挖坑给自己跳啊
I mean, he cornered himself.
这是一系列错误人生选择
That there is a whole series of bad life choices
导致了这一刻的悲惨命运
culminating in this one unfortunate moment.
主角不是个中二病 这就是一出精彩悲剧了
It'd be tragic if it wasn't so moronic.
为什么警方不跳上屋顶抓他啊
Why don't they just storm the roof?
也没多高 我们可以提供梯子
It's not that high. We can give 'em a ladder.
这是谈判专家的技巧 拖延时间
It's a tactic negotiators use to drag out the process
让嫌犯筋疲力尽
in order to wear down the suspect.
最终 对方会坚持不下去而投降
Eventually, they hit a breaking point.
也可能是我们先疯
Or we do.
我赌十块 他会摔下房♥顶
Ten bucks says he falls right off that roof.
我赌二十 他会跳上旁边那棵树
20 says he makes a leap for the tree.
这货一看就是会干更多蠢事的人
Come on, the guy's got at least one more bad life choice left in him.
一个小时后
以上是第八新闻台泰勒·凯利为您带来的现场报道
Reporting live, Taylor Kelly, Channel 8 News.
-吉姆 前方报道结束 -直播完毕
- Jim, back to you. - And we're clear.
你去为那次约会而道歉了
So you went to apologize about the date.
结果阿尔伯特围着浴巾走出她的浴室
And then Albert walks out of her bathroom in a towel.
他把我前约会对象兼邻居给睡了
He's sleeping with my ex-date/next-door neighbor.
-这么狗血 -是啊
- Wow. - Yeah.
你有自己的住处了
You have an apartment.
两小时后
麦迪真想在家生孩子啊
So Maddie really wants to have this baby at home?
"我当过护士 你是个急救员
"I was a nurse, you're a paramedic,
能出什么问题呢"
what could possibly go wrong?"
911接线员应该知道会出什么问题啊
Feels like a 911 dispatcher should know the answer to that question.
三小时后
我想吃那种火烤汉堡
I really do like those flame-grilled burgers.
-加芝士 -警官
- With cheese. - Sergeant!
你们怎么不抓犯人 还给他叫外卖♥♥啊
Why are you taking lunch orders instead of arresting that man?
抱歉 诺伍斯先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Nowels.
这里由谈判专家负责
Negotiators are running this scene.
他觉得食物可以建立彼此间信任感
Now, they think the food builds trust.
我的娘咧
Good Lord.
这种程度是要建立信任感 还是要当一家人啊
How much trust are we trying to build here?
这是我们的外卖♥♥
Actually that's for us.
怎么大家都有饭吃 就我没有啊
Why does everybody get to eat but me?
我也很饿
Baby, I'm hungry, too.
你想来一片吗
You want a slice?
四小时后
他跟我约过会的女人上♥床♥了
He's having sex with a woman I dated.
朋友妻不可戏 这不是"绿我"吗
That's gotta be a violation of the bro code, right?
-"绿你" -对
- Bro code? - Yeah.
兄弟之间 这不是心照不宣的事吗
You know, the unwritten rules of male friendship?
没有这种说法吧
I don't think that's a real thing.
你怎么敢肯定 毕竟是心照不宣
How do you know? It's unwritten.
你跟这个女人约会多久了
How long'd you date this woman?
90分钟 也许更短一些 甜点直接打包了
90 minutes, maybe less. We took dessert to go.
我收工了 祝你好运
And I'm done. Good luck.
五小时后
跳 跳
Jump, jump...
跳 跳 跳
Jump, jump, jump, jump...
跳 跳 跳
Jump, jump, jump, jump.
六小时后
没法直接问他知道什么
Can't really ask him what he knows
不然就会露出马脚 真有事瞒他
without revealing that there is, in fact, something to know.
克里斯很聪明
Christopher's a smart kid.
他能看出来你状态不同了
He can see there's something different about you,
你越不对他说 他越会胡思乱想
so the less you say about it, the more he's gonna suspect.
长痛不如短痛 早死早超生
Might need to rip off the Band-Aid and tell him
别等他自己先猜出来
before he figures it out on his own.
我就是不知如何开口
I just don't know what to say.
不仅仅是阿尔伯特跟维罗妮卡交往的事
It's not just about Albert dating Veronica.
我真以为今年会是我惊奇的一年
Just-- I really thought this was gonna be my year.
开始看心理医生
Started going to therapy,
跟我父母解开心结
working on my issues with my parents.
我准备好恋爱了
I-- I felt ready to meet someone.
认真跟一个女孩交往
Start a meaningful relationship.
我见过你的同事们了
I've met the people you work with.
你对身边的人用情很深 都很认真
Your life is nothing but meaningful relationships.
我说不好
I don't know.
感觉不一样
Doesn't seem the same.
你没想过只需耐心等待
You ever think maybe you just need to be patient,
老天自有安排
let the universe come to you?
你不是这种性格的人
I didn't think so.
真会吐槽
Real funny.
我和巴里 父母更爱巴里
Our parents always loved Barry more than me.
我一直想养条狗
You know, I always wanted a dog.
因为巴里过敏 所以我妈不让我养
Mom would never let me because Barry was allergic!
全世界总是围着他转
Life always goes his way!
什么时候能轮到我"自♥由♥翱翔"啊
When is it my turn to fly?
科里 不
Corey, no!
大家伙都散了吧
Rest of y'all can get out of here too!
我才该去买♥♥食品啊
It was my turn to buy groceries.
你最近一直去维罗妮卡家玩儿
You've been spending so much time at Veronica's,
我就想着自己去了
I-- I thought I should do it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道我们之间 气氛有点尴尬
I know things are awkward between us
我跟她交往之前 我该先问一下你
and I should've talked to you before I went out with her.
我就是最近太寂寞了
It just-- it's just been so lonely
只能宅在家里 没法出去社交
stuck in here not being able to hang out with people.
如果你不想我们交往 我就跟她分手
I could stop seeing her if you'd like.
不用 没事
No-- nah, it's all good.
至于尴尬 我自己消化一下就好
As for the awkwardness, I just gotta work on it.
我们一起努力吧 周四晚上
We can all work on it together. Thursday night.
你来维罗妮卡家里吃晚饭吧
You should come to Veronica's for dinner.
啥
Wh-wh-what?
别担心 你不会成为电灯泡
And don't worry. You won't be a third wheel.
维罗妮卡也想化解一下尴尬
Veronica wants to patch things up too.
我不是电灯泡
Yeah, I'm not a third-- I'm not a third wheel.
当然不是了
No, of course not.
我可以带一个人过去
I actually have someone I can bring.
太好了
That's great.
我都不知道你又找到新女友了
I didn't know you were seeing anyone new.
她不算是"新女友"
She's not exactly new.
我是巴克
It's Buck.
你这周四有空吗
What are you doing Thursday night?
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
我们的车在林荫走道和第六大道处被人撬开了
Our car was broken into at Alameda and Sixth.
我就说这里停车不安全
I told you it wasn't safe to park here.
我才不会到收费停车场
I wasn't gonna pay for those lots.
-简直是敲竹杠 -你们在车里吗
- It's extortion! - Are you at the car now?
我都没想来市中心
I didn't even want to go downtown.
我有朋友 还不让我社交了啊
Well, excuse me for having friends.
-人呢 -我们还在呢
- Hello? - Yes, we're here.
-怎么了 -你打来的电♥话♥啊
- What? - You called me.
-我说对不起了 -是吗
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表