剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
I thought if I found it,
相当于父母替孩子存钱 保障子女未来生活
美国很多富人子女都有信托基金 每月或每年固定取钱
就给你一个惊喜 给孩子设立信托基金I would surprise you with trust funds for the kids,
装♥修♥一下厨房♥ 甚至买♥♥套新房♥子
a new kitchen, maybe even a whole new house.
我们都没度过蜜月 这下可以去了
I thought we could take that honeymoon we never had,
出国旅游
see the world.
甚至可以考虑一下退休了
Hell... we could even decide to retire.
退休
Retire?
你不是很喜欢做消防员吗
I thought you loved your job.
是 但我们这种工作不可能干一辈子
I do. But jobs like ours, nobody does them forever.
最终还是要急流勇退 退居田园
Eventually you hang it up and go fishing.
我不会
Not me.
你可以去租个湖滨小屋什么
I mean, you can have your fishing cabin or whatever at Lake Arrowhead.
我们周末去游玩一下没问题
We can go up on the weekends.
但我可打算一直当差
But I plan to be out on those streets,
直到被迫离职
until they force me off them.
你上次被袭就差点这样了
Somebody almost did.
你去年差点丢了性命 阿西娜
You nearly died last year, Athena.
我知道你不想提这件事
I know you don't like to talk about it,
但那次真是九死一生
but it was a really close call.
大多数人经历这种事后 都会考虑辞职
And most people would have at least thought about quitting.
退休
Retiring.
我想过 伊琳跟我提过
I did. Elaine brought it up.
她让我仔细想一下 我考虑过了
She wanted me to seriously consider it, so I did.
我不想退休
And I decided not to.
你没跟我说
You never told me that.
何必说呢 我都决定好了
Well, I didn't see the point. The decision was already made.
有什么好说的呢
I mean, what was there to say?
你不是要做法式吐司吗
So, what was that about that French toast?
你要预订"柳树套房♥"
I see you've requested the Willow Tree Suite.
你们俩肯定会喜欢
I think the two of you will enjoy it.
你和你的...
You and your--?
男友
Boyfriend.
目前还是男友
For now.
说个秘密给你听
Actually, you know, just between us...
我觉得这周有戏
I really think this could be the weekend.
我俩会有重大进展
Like the weekend, you know?
最后干一票
I mean, just one last score.
你们这里浪漫的情调
I... I mean, your romantic setting is--
他肯定会跟我求婚
I think he'll finally be ready.
很好
Love it.
我会送香槟到客房♥ 浪漫气氛走起
I'll send champagne up to the room, set the mood.
你那个有福气的男友呢
And where is the lucky fella?
他在外面呢
He's just outside. Yeah.
从车里拿行李
Just, you know, getting our stuff from the car.
话说 "河岸"
So-- "River's Edge."
你们最近生意好吗
You guys getting a lot of business lately, or...?
最近生意不错
Actually, it's been-- pretty good.
你去那边干什么
Why you looking over there?
"柳树套房♥"在另一边
Willow Tree Suite's that way.
不在那边 宝贝
Wasn't over there, babe.
信我 这种事 我直觉很准
Trust me, I got a nose for this kind of thing.
我信你
I do trust you.
-亲爱的 -怎么了
- Hey, babe? - Yeah, babe?
我很喜欢跟你一起闯荡江湖
Look, you know I love our adventures, right?
我在想
I was thinking...
如果找到这五百万
like, if we do find this five mil,
以后就可以金盆洗手了
maybe we could call it quits on the schemes.
快看 这里的土很松
Check it out! The ground here is super soft.
肯定不久前被人挖过
I bet somebody just dug it up.
但草没有被动过
Yeah. Okay, the grass does not look dug-up.
亲爱的 这是寻宝
Baby, they're hiding treasure.
肯定会伪装啊
It wouldn't look dug-up.
好吧
Okay.
这下面肯定有什么
There is definitely something down here.
快走开
Get away from there!
你继续挖 我去拖延时间
Hey, okay-- keep digging. I'll hold him off.
继续挖吗
Digging?
你干什么
What are you doing?
-跑到我这里挖地 -先生
- Digging on my property? - Sir...
你不能在这里挖
You can't dig there!
亲爱的
Baby?
天呐
Man.
这是啥味啊
What is that smell?
化粪池 顶部锈蚀了
Septic tank. Roof rusted through.
一名女子掉下去七分钟了
Woman's been stuck down there for seven minutes.
化粪池里肯定充满了甲烷
A tank like that is likely full of methane.
伤者需要氧气呼吸 行动吧
We're gonna need some breathable air. Let's get on it.
下面那名女子叫什么
What's the name of the woman down there?
凯莎 她刚掉下去了
Keisha. She just fell in.
各位 这里可能还会塌陷
Okay, gentlemen, this ground could still give way.
你们得退后 免得你们也掉进去了
I'm gonna need you to step back. We don't want you falling in, too.
凯莎 别乱走 我们会把你就上来
Keisha, just sit tight. We're gonna get you out of there.
我也走不了啊
Not exactly going anywhere.
你们之前在这里干什么
What were you doing out here?
当然是挖宝藏了
Duh. Digging up the treasure.
-什么宝藏 -"河岸"民宿
- What treasure? - River's Edge B&B?
柳树套房♥ 宝藏肯定在这里
Willow Tree Suite? Of course it's here.
确实在这里吧
It is here, right?
不然 她肯定会废了我
'Cause... otherwise, she's gonna kill me.
凯莎
Okay, Keisha.
我把氧气罩放下来 你戴上去
I'm gonna lower a mask to you, and I need you to put it on.
可以吗
Can you do that?
下来了
Okay, here it comes.
她已经显示出缺氧症状了 老大
She's already showing signs of hypoxia, Cap.
我们得赶紧把她救上来
We got to get her out of there
免得她神经系统中毒
before she has permanent neurological damage.
埃迪
Okay. Eddie,
从洞口把消防梯放下去
I want you to extend the aerial ladder over the hole.
让巴克下去 把她拉上来
We'll lower Buck down. He'll pull her out.
为啥是我啊
Wait. Why me?
上回不是说你下去吗
I did say you could go next time.
上次是直升机啊
Not the same, man.
很好 慢慢来 继续
That's good. Nice and slow. Keep it coming.
再放下五英尺 埃迪
Okay, about five more feet, Eddie.
还好吧 巴克
Doing okay, Buck?
接下来不是我想要的剧情
Well, I'm not looking forward to this next part.
凯莎 拉你上来吧
All right, Keisha, let's get you out of here.
凯莎 她溺水了
Keisha! She's drowning.
她沉下去了 看不到人了
She's gone under! I can't see her!
把我放下去
Get me down there now!
-埃迪 放绳子 -怎么了
- Eddie, drop him, drop him. - Wh-What's happening?
凯莎 凯莎
Keisha! Keisha. Keisha.
我扶住你了
I got you.
你没事了 没事了 我救到她了
You're okay. You're okay. I got her!
带你上去
We'll get you out.
各位 拉我们上去
Okay. Guys, get us out of here!
把他们拉上来
Okay, bring 'em up.
我救出她了
I got her. I got her.
很抱歉没找到五百万 宝贝
Sorry we couldn't find the five mil, babe.
钱财只是身外之物
I don't need the money.
我有你就够了
I just need you.
不管你在等什么契机
So whatever you're waiting for,
不用再等了
you don't have to wait anymore.
我同意
My answer is yes.
同意什么
Yes what?
我愿意嫁给你
Yes, I will marry you.
我们可以安定下来 开启家庭新征程
We can settle down and start a whole new adventure as a family.
宝贝
Babe--
我还以为你知道
I thought you knew.
我已经结婚了
I am married.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表