剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
发生枪击事件
Shots fired. Shots fired!
消防员中枪
Firefighter's been shot!
-发生枪击 -趴下
- Shots fired! - Get down!
需要警♥察♥和空中支援
We need LAPD and air support!
消防员需要救治
Firefighter needs help!
挺住 埃迪
Come on, Eddie!
别动 我来救你了
Stay down! I'm gonna come! I got you!
别动
Stay down!
发生枪击 消防员需要救治
Shots fired. Firefighter needs help!
埃迪 坚持住
Eddie, hang on. Eddie...
消防员需要救治 重复
Firefighter needs help. I repeat...
我...
I got...
把他带上车
Get him in the cabin!
-来 -送上车
- Come on. - Get him in the cabin!
上车
Get to the trucks!
-开车 快快 -快开车
- Go! Go, go, go, go! - Hey, come on!
倒车 倒车 倒车
Back up! Back up, back up, back up!
我们在呢 我们会救你
Here, we got you. We got you.
有我呢
I got you. Okay.
我是133局的消防队长 前往伯恩纪念医院
This is the captain of the 133 en route to Byrne Memorial.
你坚持住
Hey, just... you just stay with me, okay?
-请求急救队待命 -你受伤了吗
- Requesting a trauma unit to meet us. - Are you hurt?
消防员中枪
We have a firefighter with a gunshot wound.
不不 我没事 你坚持住
No, no, no. I'm good. You just hang on.
118局的消防员埃迪·迪亚兹中枪
Firefighter Eddie Diaz of the 118.
快开啊
Hey, come on! Come on!
你坚持住
Just hang on.
还有三分钟就到了 马上就到了
Hey, three minutes away. You're so close.
-通知血库 -马上就到了
- We're gonna need a lot of blood. - We're so close, I just...
你坚持住啊
I need you to hang... I need you to hang on.
-你去哪儿 -工作 我迟到了
- Where are you going? - To work. I'm late.
不行
Absolutely not.
你不能说完我们俩的婚姻有问题
You don't get to announce our marriage isn't working
就一走了之 巴比
and then just walk away, Bobby.
-亨 怎么了 我正在赶去 -老大 埃迪中枪了
- Hen, what's up? I'm on my way. - Cap, it's Eddie. He's been shot.
正在送往医院
They're transporting him now.
哪家医院
What hospital?
快啊 快啊
Come on! Come on, come on!
-子弹贯穿上半身 -收到
- Through-and-through. Upper torso. - Copy that.
-大口径武器 -血库已准备好
- Large caliber. - We've got a transfusion ready.
-你说大口径武器吗 -是狙♥击♥枪♥
- Did you say large caliber? - It was a sniper.
-脉搏微弱 -2号♥创伤室 准备好开胸手术
- Pulse is weak. - Trauma Bay Two. Let's set up for a thoracotomy.
你没事吧 巴克利
You okay, Buckley?
有事
No.
紧急呼救
第四季 第十四集[季终]
这边
Right this way.
丹佛警探
Detective Denvers?
我是阿西娜·格兰特警官 听说了枪击事件
Sergeant Athena Grant. Heard about the shooting.
想来看看能不能帮上忙
Thought I'd stop by, see if I could help.
一个下班的警官怎么会对这桩案子这么上心
And why would an off-duty sergeant be interested in my crime scene?
我丈夫的消防车
My husband's truck.
他是118局的消防队长 中枪者是他的手下
He's captain of the 118. Injured man was one of his.
你对那个受伤的消防员了解多少
What do you know about the wounded firefighter?
有人说他是退役军人
Someone said he was ex-military.
埃迪 你觉得有人故意射杀他吗
Eddie. You think he was the intended victim?
第一枪就射中他了
He was the first one shot.
凶犯显然是个专业狙击手
By someone who's apparently a very well-trained sniper.
说不定是私人恩怨
Feels like there could be a connection.
丹佛警探
Detective Denvers.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
好吧 警官
Okay. Sergeant.
需要你发挥用武之地了
Looks like we're gonna need that expertise of yours.
- 巴克 -无可奉告 泰勒
- Buck. - No-no comment, Taylor.
我不是来报道新闻
That's not why I'm here. Really.
我不负责报道这次事件
I'm not working this one.
我只是听说一名消防员中枪
I just heard a firefighter was shot.
你又不接我电♥话♥
You didn't answer my calls.
-我有些担心 -抱歉 我没看电♥话♥
- I got worried. - Sorry. I... I-I wasn't checking my phone.
-那是血吗 -不是我 埃迪的血
- Is that blood? - It's-- it's not mine, it's Eddie's.
埃迪中枪了
Eddie's the one who got shot?
他就在我眼前中枪了
He was standing right in front of me.
然后
And then--
-我得去找克里斯 -也是
- I need to talk to Christopher. - Yeah.
我没开车来 我得叫辆车
I-I don't... I don't have my car. I need to call a ride.
我送你吧
Why don't I drive you?
-我们可以去你家 -不不
- We can stop by your pla... - No. No, I-I got...
你不能让他儿子看到你这个样子
You can't go see his son looking like this.
你确定没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
他有些惊慌 但总体没事
He's pretty shaken up, but otherwise fine.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
巴克没接电♥话♥时 我还为...
When Buck didn't answer, I thought...
他只是心惊
I think he's just in shock.
"破屋更遭连夜雨 漏船又遭打头风"啊
Yeah. Just another trauma to add to the pile.
埃迪怎么样了
How is Eddie doing?
他接下来需要手术
He's gonna be in surgery for the next few hours,
目前还不能确定
so we won't know anything for a while.
巴克去埃迪家了 看一下克里斯
Buck's heading over to Eddie's place to-- check in on Christopher.
老奇 新闻上说
Chim, they're saying on the news
一个消防员在车祸现场中枪了
that a firefighter was shot at the scene of a car accident.
什么 不是车祸现场
What? No, it wasn't a car accident.
官方称她当了六年消防员
But they report that she is a six-year veteran of the department,
她正被送往医院
and she's now been transported...
老奇 新闻上说的不是埃迪
Chim, they're not talking about Eddie.
快啊 她中枪了
Come on! She's been shot! Let's go!
-又一个消防员 -我们被突袭了
- Another firefighter? - We were ambushed.
枪手杀了我们一个措手不及
The shot came out of nowhere.
这是什么情况啊
What the hell is going on?
当时发生了交通意外 消防员去现场救援
They were responding to a fender-bender when the shooting started.
看见了吗
You see it?
警♥察♥ 路人 两个司机
The police, the bystanders, the two drivers.
如果枪手是随机选 那有很多射击对象
Shooter had plenty of potential targets, if he was looking for someone random.
但他一直没开枪 而是等待
Yeah, but he didn't take the shot. He waited.
等到消防救援人员到来
Until Fire and Rescue arrived.
他专门枪杀消防员
He's targeting firefighters.
怎么会这样
I don't understand.
谁会想要枪杀消防员啊
Who'd want to shoot at firefighters?
这种事常见吗
Does this happen a lot?
没有到司空见惯的程度
It's definitely not an everyday occurrence,
但确实有先例 同僚们来到事故现场
but there have been some instances where a company responded to a scene
有人开始朝他们开枪
and someone started shooting at them.
从没听说一天内发生多起枪击事件
Never heard of shots fired at multiple scenes on the same day.
我宁愿不知情啊
Kind of wish I wasn't hearing about it right now.
看来你的身体协调能力恢复了啊
Looks like your hand-eye coordination is back to normal.
完全康复了 多亏了你们
Fully healed. Thanks to all of you.
以及大量复健
And... a lot of physical therapy.
现在怎么办
So, what happens now?
就等埃迪的消息吗
We just wait for news about Eddie?
或者等医院把我们赶走
Or until the hospital staff kicks us off the campus.
两者都有可能吧
It's been known to happen both ways.
巴克呢
Where's Buck?
他今晚有更棘手的事
He's got a harder job tonight.
巴克
Hey, Buck.
爸爸呢
Where's Dad?
他今晚没法回来了 克里斯
He... he's, He's-he's not coming home tonight, Chris.
-为什么呢 -他今天因公受伤了
- Why not? - Well-- well, he- he got hurt at work today.
火灾吗
In a fire?
不 不是火灾
No. No, not-not in a fire.
事实是 有人伤了你♥爸♥
The truth is, someone... hurt your dad.
故意的吗
On purpose?
应该是
Yeah, I think so.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表