剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
我发誓 我能说的都说了
I swear, I already told you everything I know.
先建立基线吧
Let's begin by getting a baseline.
你叫诺拉·普莱斯吗
Is your name Nora Perez?
你明知故问
You know it is.
该死 回答是不是
Damn it! Yes or no?
是
Yes.
-今天是周六吗 -是
- Is today Saturday? - Yes.
说 是不是你泄露了我的隐私
Then tell me, was it you who divulged my secret information?
说了无数次了 不是
For the thousandth time, no.
不是时候 妈
Not now, Mom.
抱歉打扰 女儿 诺拉要准备化妆了
Sorry to interrupt, sweetie, but makeup's ready for Nora.
但我还没找到泄密的贱♥人♥
But I haven't found the snitch yet.
没事 宝贝
It's okay, honey.
我知道你尽力了
I know you've been trying your best,
这就够了
and that's all that matters.
我怎么去发神圣的婚誓
I cannot undertake the sacred vow of marriage
我神圣的友情都被人祸害了
when the sacred vow of friendship has been so heinously violated.
你们到底是谁当键盘侠攻击我啊
So which one of you has been trashing my wedding online?
宝贝女儿
Well, sweetheart,
我知道你想保密 让人眼前一亮
I know you wanted all the details to be a surprise,
但你至少吸引了不少流量啊
but at least people are talking about it, right?
都是恶评
To ridicule me.
形容婚礼前变得暴躁不安神经质的新娘
网友称我为「新娘哥斯拉」
They are calling me a bridezilla.
你给我们找了一个营养师
You sent us to a nutritionist.
我担心你们的健康
I was concerned about your health.
你让她确保今天没人比你瘦
You told her to make sure none of us were thinner than you today.
你好像怀恨在心啊
You sound like you're holding a grudge.
是不是你在网上发我恶评啊
Are you the one that's going online and trashing me?
女儿 两小时后就要举♥行♥婚礼了
Sweetheart, the wedding's in two hours.
你还是赶紧换上婚纱吧
Maybe it's time we got you in your dress.
行 我来一石二鸟
Fine. I will kill two birds with one stone,
准备婚礼 找出叛徒
and find a rat in the process.
好姐妹
Hey, girl.
别跟我来这一套
Don't "hey, girl" me.
我还没证实不是你
I still haven't cleared your name.
-你叫奥利维亚·伯汉姆吗 -是
- Is your name Olivia Burnham? - Yes.
抱歉 技术故障
Sorry. Technical error.
没插电
I'm not any getting power.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
多不胜数
应该是电源插头的电流过载
Circuit must've overloaded from all these power cords.
老奇 新娘怎么样了
Chim, how's our bride doing?
等我一下
Just a second.
发生什么事了
What-what happened?
你被电晕了
You experienced an electrical shock and passed out.
这是测谎仪吗
Is this a polygraph machine?
对
Yeah.
还能用吗
Is it, is it still working?
可以用来烧烤
Maybe if you're looking to grill something.
你不是要结婚了吗
I thought you were getting ready for a wedding.
你们这是录节目吗
Is this some kind of reality show?
电流经过脚时 造成了出口伤
Got a nasty exit wound on the sole of her foot from the electricity.
她至少受到1800瓦电流的电击
She probably absorbed at least 1,800 watts.
贝瑟尼只是对婚礼日很紧张
Bethany's just a little nervous about her big day,
想让一切都完美无缺
wanting everything to be just right.
她觉得我们中有人背后给她穿小鞋
She thinks one of us is a saboteur,
上网匿名攻击她
mocking her online, anonymously.
你们肯定有人
One of you is.
而我会找出谁是"百分百被「新娘哥斯拉」折磨疯了"
And I am gonna find out who "Trapped_By_Bridezilla_ One-hundred-percent" is
然后才会去结婚
before I walk down the aisle.
你现在只能去医院
The only place you should be walking is into an ER.
谁知道电击对你造成了怎样的伤害
There's no telling what that current did to you internally.
我们得送你去医院做个心电图
So we're gonna need to take you to the hospital for an ECG.
我不要"你觉得" 我要"我觉得"
Unacceptable. Because I...
因为我两个小时后 就要举♥行♥婚礼了
I'm getting married in less than two hours.
女士 请冷静
Ma'am, please take it easy.
我的妆没花吧
How's my makeup?
化妆师应该能重新化一下
Well, I think they can probably fix that.
没错
Right.
我只要重新画个眉就行了
Right, 'cause we can just paint a new eyebrow on, right?
对 我看过美妆视频
Yeah, I-I mean, I-I saw this makeup thing online,
一个姑娘把脸化成了骷髅头
and this woman made her face look like a skull.
超酷
It was cool.
蜜月之后 照张相就行了
We'll just do a photo shoot after our honeymoon.
对 你今天带头纱
Yeah. Today, you have the veil.
没错 只剩一个问题 就是找出吐槽的人
Right. So the only thing left to address is the snitch.
乖女儿
Sweetie.
咱就安静享受我们人生中最美好的一天吧
Can't we just let it go and celebrate the happiest day of our lives?
是我 不是我们
My life. My day.
我亲朋好友中有个叛徒 我还怎么去结婚
And I'm not going down the aisle when there is a traitor in my midst.
是我
It was me.
我就是"百分百被「新娘哥斯拉」折磨疯了"
I'm Trapped_By_Bridezilla_ One-hundred-percent.
我才是"百分百被「新娘哥斯拉」折磨疯了"
I'm Trapped_By_Bridezilla_ One-hundred-percent.
我是"百分百被「新娘哥斯拉」折磨疯了"
I-I'm Trapped_By_Bridezill_One-hundred-percent.
别闹 这不是讲义气的时候[斯巴达克斯党]Damn it! We're not doing spartacus!
我真是"百分百被「新娘哥斯拉」折磨疯了"
I actually am Trapped_By_Bridezill_One-hundred-percent.
因为过去这一年 我快被你搞疯了
because have I been in hell this last year with you,
叛徒
Betrayer!
我一直觉得我们对你太宽容了 贝瑟尼
I always suspected we were too lenient with you, Bethany,
把你惯坏了
that we spoiled you too much,
结果你比想象中还要丧心病狂
but dear God, you're a monster.
得了
That's it!
我不准你参加我的婚礼了
You are officially excommunicated from the wedding.
我出钱办的婚礼啊
But I'm paying for it!
钱已经花了
Well, the check's already cleared.
你已经过没用了
So I want you gone.
你们全都给我出去
All of you! Get out!
我只要重新画个眉 穿上婚纱就行
All I need are new eyebrows and my dress.
说到婚纱
Yeah, about that...
很遗憾
Sorry.
祝你结婚顺利
Good luck with the wedding.
第四季 第十三集
紧急呼救
患者为七岁男童 不停咳嗽
A seven-year-old boy presents with persistent cough,
发低烧 流鼻涕
low-grade fever and runny nose.
他父母表示
His parents tell you that
他四岁以后 就没接种过疫苗了
he hasn't had immunization since he was about four years old,
他一直咳得很厉害 最后咳吐了
and that he vomits after prolonged coughing spells.
诊断是什么
What is your diagnosis?
我首先会听一下肺部
Well, first I'd listen to his lungs.
基于此 我会查看他的血压
And depending on that, I would need his BP...
时间到了
Time's up.
百日咳 也就是常说的"哮咳"
Pertussis, better known as whooping cough.
疗法是大环内酯抗生素治疗细胞菌感染
Treatment is macrolide antibiotics for bacterial infection.
别给我施压 我最后会说到那里
Don't "eh" me. I was getting there, eventually.
威尔逊夫人
Hi, Mrs. Wilson.
妈
Hey, Ma.
-你出去吗 -我去买♥♥点菜
- You going out? - Picking up some groceries.
凯伦打来
Karen called,
她说公园边开了一个农贸市场
told me about that farmers market over by the park.
她说在她哥那边还好吗
Did she say how it's going over at her brother's?
丹尼玩得开心吗
Is Denny having a good time?
凯伦说孩子们疯闹呢
Karen said they're running around
就像冬眠一年后刚醒的野兽一样
like a pack of wild animals after a yearlong hibernation.
我回来给你们带点吃的吧
Maybe I'll bring you guys back a treat.
你小时候读书 饼干最能让你提起兴趣了
Cookies always did the trick when you were studying as a kid.
-我现在也这样 -懂了
- They still do for me. - Gotcha.
妈 你没事吧
Ma. You okay?
我的背又痛了
Damn back acting up again.
妈 你好像冒虚汗了
Ma, you look like you're sweating.
你发烧了吗
Do you got a fever?
乖女儿 就算你努力学习成为医生
Honey, just because you're studying to be a doctor
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表