剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Down here!
回去
Go back!
回去 那边 飞回去
Go back! Over there! Go back!
找到她们了
Found them!
找到人了 就在那边
We got 'em! Right there!
没想到在这里见到你啊 队长
Wasn't expecting to see you, Captain.
听说你需要有人来接你
Well, I heard you needed a ride.
调度中心 727L30警员
Dispatch, this is 727-L-30.
救援队到了
Rescue has arrived.
该由你来接听
I think this is your call.
你确定吗
You sure?
别忘记我的教导 你是对方的救命希望
Just remember what I said. You're the lifeline.
收到 727L30警员
Copy that, 727-L-30.
听到你安然无恙 真好
Glad to hear you're okay.
听到你的声音 我也很开心
Glad to hear you too, Dispatch.
谢谢来接我
Thanks for coming to get me.
必须的啊
Always.
什么情况
What's this?
我们想庆祝你第一天归岗
We wanted to celebrate your first day back at work.
好惊喜好意外啊
What a nice surprise.
你才让我们好惊喜好意外啊
Turns out, you were the one with the real surprise.
还说转文职呢
You know, so much for desk duty.
结果我差点被桌子砸了
I almost had a desk fall on my head.
这些快烤好了
All right, well, these are almost done.
我去厨房♥拿莎拉
I just need to grab a salad from the kitchen.
我去吧
I got it.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
我们今天过得都很惊险
We both had a hell of a day.
太惊心动魄了
Yeah, it was crazy.
我以为自己能控场
I thought I know what to expect.
这一行对人的影响很大
It takes its toll.
我也想安慰你以后就容易了 但其实不然
I wish I could say it gets easier, but it doesn't.
如果你想另选它路 没人会责怪你
You know, no one would fault you if you decided to walk away.
特别是经历了今天这样的事
Especially after the day you had.
你觉得我会放弃吗
You think I'm going to quit?
-我无法承受这种压力 -我知道你有能力
- That I can't hack it? - I know you're capable.
我只是希望你能想清楚 回心转意
I just hoped you come to your senses.
我明白你不理解
I know you don't understand why.
我确实不理解
You're right. I don't.
你本来想去南加州大学
You were looking forward to USC.
你本来要去读法律预科 或者新闻专业
You were gonna major in prelaw, maybe journalism.
你有自己的人生规划
You had plans.
突然之间
Then all of a sudden--
你受伤了
You got hurt.
规划也可以改变
Plans changed.
我选择这一行是因为你
I took the job because of you.
-什么 -去年
- What? - This last year.
爸患上脑瘤 你差点遇害
Dad's brain tumor, you almost dying.
全球疫情 国内各种动♥乱♥
Then everything else in the world?
一切都超出了我的掌控
I couldn't control any of it.
一想到你会继续出外勤
And the thought of you going back out there on the streets?
梅
May.
我当差三十年
I've been a cop for 30 years.
我♥干♥这一行得心应手
I know how to do this job.
你不用担心我
You do not have to worry about me.
但我确实担心啊
But I do.
你的工作太危险了
You take crazy risks with your life.
我是个警♥察♥ 有风险在所难免
I'm a police officer. It comes with the territory.
所以我才选择当接线员
And that's why I took this job.
你出外当差时
So when you go out there,
就不会再是孤立无援了
you'll never have to be alone again.
阿尔伯特
Albert.
你不能随手乱扔衣物
You can't just keep leaving your stuff laying around.
你不是阿尔伯特
You're not Albert.
我不是
No. I'm--
你看起来
You're so--
孕相十足
Pregnant.
视频聊天中
Yeah, on the video chat,
没有这种实感
it didn't-- it didn't seem so-- so real.
你怎么过来了
So what are you doing here?
我回家了
I'm home.
前提是你还愿意跟我一起生活
If you still want me here.
我愿意
I do.
但怎么突然回来了
But why now?
疫情依然严重 世界依然混乱
I mean, nothing's changed. The world is still the same.
世界没变 但我觉得我应该改变
Yeah, but I think maybe what needs to change is me.
你让我特别幸福
You make me so happy.
你和宝宝两个人
You and this baby.
也许太幸福了 因为
Maybe a little too happy because--
我一直会有坏事降临
see, I've been so worried that something terrible was gonna happen,
-于是我就 -逃跑了
- so I just-- - Ran.
我害怕了
I got scared.
我很对不起你
I'm so sorry.
我也很害怕
I'm scared too.
一起度过害怕的每一个瞬间吧
So let's try being scared together.
欢迎归家
Welcome home.
我们得赶紧走了
All right, well, we better get going.
大卫很快就下班了
David is gonna be home from his shift soon.
这么快
Already?
今晚让哈里住在这里吧
Why don't we let Harry stay here tonight?
我明早来接他上学
I can pick him up tomorrow morning before school.
-你确定吗 -你肯定想死他了
- Are you sure? - I'm sure you're missing him.
你和大卫进展还好吗
Is everything okay with David?
你不用这么客气
Okay, you don't have to keep being polite.
我知道你觉得
Okay, I know you think that
我们是因为疫情才一时想不开 这么快就同居
we went COVID crazy with David moving in so fast.
但我就想跟他相守
Well, look, it just-- it felt right.
何必浪费大好时光
You know, no wasting time.
我可不是这个意思
That is not what I meant.
我替你开心
I'm happy for you.
你值得拥有大卫那样的好男人
You deserve someone like David in your life.
我很高兴你们在一起了
I mean, I'm glad you found each other.
谢谢
Thank you.
你这么说 我很感激
That--that means a lot.
但他看起来很累
But the man looks tired.
让他注意休息
Tell him to get some rest.
大卫 正在车♥库♥停车
彼此相爱的人
People who love each other
总是由无形的爱串联起他们之间的感情
are always connected by an invisible string made of love.
卡拉 你有无形的爱吗
Carla, do you have an invisible string?
当然有了
You know I do.
而且连接着你呢
And it's connected right to you.
即便我见不到你吗
Even if I can't see you?
你只要开机连线 随时都能见到我
You can see me any time you want on the computer.
我们之间 有爱连接
See, me and you? We're connected.
山川都无法阻挡
No matter what.
急诊室情况如何
How's the ER?
比昨天好一点
Better than yesterday.
晚上在阿西娜家吃得开心吗
How was dinner at Athena's?
她觉得你睡眠不足 需要休息
She thinks you're not getting enough sleep.
他们渐渐熟睡 开始梦见梦中无形的爱环
As they slept, they started dreaming of all the invisible strings they had,
以及朋友的爱环
and all the strings their friends have,
以及朋友的朋友
and their friends have,
直到全世界都被无形的爱环串联起来
until everyone in the world was connected by invisible strings.
晚安 两位
Night, boys.
我看起怎么样
How do I look?
最惹火的医生
Like the sexy doctor you are.
我还不是医生呢 只是迎新会而已
I'm not a doctor yet. It's just orientation.
妈妈 祝你第一天上班顺利
Here, Mama. For your first day.
你确定要给我吗
Are you sure?
这不是你最爱的玩具啊
I thought it was your favorite.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表