剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Her airway's clear, but she's still not breathing.
好
Okay.
你给她做一下人工呼吸
I'm gonna need you to give a few rescue breaths by mouth,
等急救员过去
just until paramedics arrive.
你能做到吗
You think you can do that?
能
Yes.
我能 我是名警♥察♥
Yes. I'm a police officer.
很好 那你知道该怎么做
Good. Then you know what to do.
-每隔五秒做一次 -呼吸啊 梅
- One every five seconds. - Come on, May.
你呼吸啊
I need you to breathe.
醒醒啊 为了妈妈醒过来啊
You have to wake up. Do it for me.
对不起 妈妈没陪着你 我现在守着你呢
I'm sorry I wasn't before, but I'm here now.
我守着你呢 宝贝
I'm here, baby.
我会陪着挺过难关
I'll get you through this.
我保证
I promise.
不管发生什么都有我
Whatever it is. Please.
求你别这么走了
Please, don't leave me.
很好 你给她换尿布呢
Good, you're changing her.
你和阿尔伯特吃过了吗
Hey, did you and Albert eat?
老奇
Chim.
怎么了 谁要吃饭了
What? Who's ready to eat?
我错过什么了
What did I miss?
你站着睡着了
You fell asleep while standing.
知道了 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我就是太累了
I'm just so tired.
我昨天抱着孩子睡着了
Yesterday I fell asleep while holding the baby.
坐在马桶上
On the toilet.
别人是怎么养孩子的啊
How do other people do this?
不知道
I don't know.
但我们得找帮手了
But I think we might need help.
没错
Yeah.
我知道找谁了
And I think I know who to call.
我知道这是个不情之请
I know it's a lot to ask.
阿尔伯特想待多久都行
Albert can stay with us as long as he likes.
给你们一些空间
Give you two your space.
老实说
And, honestly,
约翰很高兴他能过去住
I think John's kind of excited about having him around.
退休生活很无聊 需要点花样
life can be pretty boring when you're both retired.
我们也可以帮忙带孩子
And we're available for babysitting services
你和麦迪哪晚想休息 说一声就行
any time you and Maddie need a night off.
阿尔伯特的药
Albert's medications.
我得拿给你
I should grab them, too.
-我抱吧 -好
- I'll take her. - Okay.
爸爸去拿药箱 奶奶抱着你吧
Grandma's gonna hold you while Daddy goes to pack.
霍华德
Howard--
我不是
I'm not...
不是你母亲
I mean, your mother...
我妈还活着 她会很感激你
Would be so grateful to you.
她离世后 你收养了她儿子
That you took in her kid after she was gone,
视如己出
loved him.
这么爱我
Loved me.
她生了我 你养大了我
You finished the job she started, and...
我好像都没好好感谢过你
I'm not sure I ever said thank you for that.
我们是一家人
We're family.
没必要说套话
Nothing to thank me for.
好
Okay.
别担心 姬云
Don't worry, Jee-Yun.
奶奶抱着你呢
Grandma's got you.
我知道这件事很揪心
I know it's been really hard, so...
如果你没做好心理准备 也没事
if you're not ready, that's okay.
我们想让你参与家里的重大决定
We don't want to make a big decision without talking to you.
毕竟会影响全家人呢
It affects all of us, so...
我们该一起决定
we should decide together.
你怎么想 丹尼
What do you want to do, Denny?
为人父母 就要学会慢慢放手
Being a parent is a process of letting go.
你回来了
You're home.
我想
I want to...
这是什么套路
What's all this?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
对不起 妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
我让你经历那样的伤痛 对不起
I'm so sorry I put you through that.
我也对不起你
I'm sorry, too.
我爱你 梅
I love you, May.
特别爱
So much.
这对父母不是易事 看着孩子长大
We struggle to see them as their own person,
拥有自己的想法和主见
with their own voices and opinions...
超级宝妈_贝丝!
而不是成为自己的附庸
instead of just an extension of ourselves.
她睡下了
She's asleep.
这是什么
What is this?
看个电影 吃顿晚餐
I thought we'd do dinner and a movie.
就像约会一样啊
It's like a date night.
没错
Exactly.
你想看什么
So, what do you want to watch?
不当父母不知父母恩
It's not until you have kids of your own
为人父母会改变你 改变你的生活重心
that you realize just how much parenthood changes you and your priorities.
天天围着孩子转
It becomes about your kids all the time.
我睡不着 我能跟你们一起看电视吗
I can't sleep. Can I watch TV with you guys?
当然了 过来坐
Of course. Squeeze in here.
你得帮我们选片了
Okay. That means you got to pick something good for us to watch.
有时候过犹不及的爱绝非好事
Sometimes that dedication isn't always a good thing.
结果让孩子占满了自己的世界
We put our kids first for so long,
连自己都没有了
we can lose sight of ourselves.
父母为了孩子而活
We live our lives for our children.
一切都是为了孩子
Every single thing we do is for them,
甚至会为了孩子做他们都无法理解的事
even the things that are hard for them to understand.
不 琳达需要请两天假
No, Linda needs those two days off.
家务事
Family stuff.
麦迪是今年第五个生孩子的人了吧
Maddie's, what, our fifth baby this year?
埃尔文老婆的预产期在下个月
And Alvin's wife is due next month.
我还很确定
And I'm pretty sure
珍妮明天想找我们谈一下
that's what Jenny wants to talk to us about tomorrow.
船到桥头自然直
Well, we'll figure it out.
向来如此
We always do.
你和唐怎么没要个孩子
How come you and Don never had kids?
抱歉 我多嘴了
Sorry. None of my business.
我有孩子啊
I have kids.
你们都是我的孩子啊
I have a floor full of 'em.
有时不是家人却胜似家人
And sometimes a family is what you make it.
你可以是孩子的亲生父母
You can be a biological parent to a child
也可以是一个大家庭里的"父母"
or a parent figure to many,
指引与照顾家族成员
guiding them and taking care of them,
视如己出
like any other parent.
很高兴你联♥系♥了我们
We're glad you called us.
就待几天
It'll just be a few days.
孩子的阿姨过几天就来接人
Their aunt is driving down.
丹尼 你带克洛伊和米尔斯去房♥间吧
Denny, why don't you take Chloe and Miles to their room.
-带他们转一圈 -好
- Show them around. - Okay.
我可以拿玩具给你们玩 走吧
I can show you all the good toys. Come on.
你们会喜欢上这里
You're gonna like it here.
我的妈妈们特别棒
My moms are awesome.
如果教子有方
And if you're doing this whole parenthood thing right,
孩子会让你领悟生活真谛
it's your kid who's teaching you the life lessons,
而不是一味说教
not the other way around.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表