剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
你需要找个人聊聊
someone to talk to.
我没事 真的
I'm fine, really.
她还提到了你的新爱好
And she mentioned your new hobby.
- 啥 - 你的新爱好
What?Your new hobby.
不是的
It's not
你懂得 就只是打发时间罢了
You know, it's really just a way to pass the time,
想想最近我都经历了些什么
I mean, considering how much I have of it lately.
不过 对面那家最近确实是
But, you know, there is something weird going on
有一点诡异
across the street.
你是说那男的 和那些女的站在一起的那个
You mean the guy? The guy with the women?
那些女人都能当她的女儿了
With all the women young enough to be his daughters?
最近他家访客真不少
There's so much foot traffic.
年轻女人 老一点的女人 几个男人
I mean, younger women, older women, a few men,
一直进进出出 天天如此
in and out all the time every day.
我看到有些身上还有青肿
I've seen some of 'em with bruises
还有几个打着绷带呢
and a couple of them have bandages.
她好像刚刚付了他钱
I think she just gave him money.
什么 让我看看
What? Let me see that.
所以你觉得是什么情况
BOBBY: So what do you think?
负责个人伤害事件的律师
What, personal injury attorney?
地下拳击教练
Underground boxing instructor?
那这些垃圾还是没法解释啊
Still doesn't justify all the trash.
垃圾 垃圾怎么了
The trash? What about the trash?
她把孩子们都宠坏了
She's spoiling them rotten.
她是他们的祖母嘛
She's their grandmother.
我认为这是她的合法义务
I think that's her contractual obligation.
雅典娜
Athena.
昨天我走进厨房♥
I walked into the kitchen yesterday,
发现她正在把打发的奶油挤进孩子们的嘴里
and she was squirting whipped cream into their mouths
好像他们是小鸟宝宝一样
like they were baby birds.
好了 暂且不说过多的糖分摄入
All right, well, the unnecessary sugar aside,
就说她回到城里这件事
has it really been that bad
真的有那么糟糕吗
having her back in town?
老实说 其实还挺好的
Honestly, it's been kinda nice.
但是你可不许告诉任何人我这么说
But don't you dare tell anyone I said that.
我要去看看咖啡煮的怎么样
I'm gonna go check on the coffee.
她会把手放进男人的身体里
She had her hand inside a man?
嗯
Mmhmm.
快手亨
Fast Hands Hen.
很快就是快手亨医生了
Soon to be Dr. Fast Hands Hen.
我现在知道她从哪儿继承这本领的了
Guess I know where she got that now.
不过医学院
But medical school.
你觉得可以吗
You okay with that?
你看 你们在这里过得这么幸福又稳定
I mean, you guys have a good, stable life here.
你不害怕这会是个错误吗
You don't worry that it might be a mistake?
为什么会怕
Why would I?
亨丽叶塔会不会有点大龄了
Isn't Henrietta a little too old?
不 我不觉得
No, I don't think so.
而且她去的项目是快速班
And the program she's in is accelerated.
只需要短短几年
In just a few years...
你看着像是被车碾了一样
You look like you just got run over.
被推土机碾了
By a bulldozer.
嗨 迈克尔
Hello? Michael?
关掉 关灯
Turn it off! Turn it off!
她肯定还没打算离开呢
Ooh, she definitely wasn't ready to leave.
你看到他一直试图把她推到门那边了吗
You see the way he kept trying to move her to the door?
- 他想让她走 - 嗯
He wanted her gone. Mmhmm.
你们在做什么
What is happening right here?
我猜迈克尔在观察什么
I think Michael's onto something here.
对
Yep.
观察哪儿啊 那里
Something where? There.
还是那个家里有垃圾的男的吗
Is this about the guy with the trash again?
好了 迈克尔 我们谈过这事
Yeah. Michael, we talked about this.
那垃圾实在太多了
It's just too much trash!
每个人都有很多垃圾
Everyone has too much trash.
我们都得把生活垃圾运出去
We're all getting our lives delivered.
那天你还清理出一个有烤面包机那么大的盒子
The other day, you got a box the size of a toaster
里面都是牙线
with dental floss in it.
不仅仅是这些 这个人是独居
It's not just that. This guy lives alone.
各种各样的人好端端地进去
All manner of folks come in perfectly fine,
走的时候浑身伤痕
they leave battered and bruised,
所以这里面发生的勾当绝不单纯
so whatever's going on over there isn't innocent.
或许还是违法的
And it probably isn't legal.
说不定那些垃圾就是他丢掉的证据
Maybe all that trash is him dumping the evidence.
我希望能有办法看看那里面都有啥
I wish there was a way to see what was inside of those bags.
那去垃圾堆看看不就得了
Could always look in the dumpster.
好主意啊 你知道在哪吗
Great idea. Do you know where they are?
就在那里 大楼边上
Right there, next to the building.
而且我感觉没有锁
And I don't think they're locked.
好的好的 让我想想
Okay, okay, okay. Give me a second.
让我想想
Give me a second.
好 迈克尔 你留在这
Okay, Michael, you stay here.
监视我们这位可疑的邻居
Keep an eye on our shady friend.
我们要找一些外科手套
We're gonna need some surgical gloves.
如果看到他准备
If he decides to go
再去扔垃圾了 你就打电♥话♥给我
on another trash run, you call me.
收到
Got it.
我们走
Let's go.
什么
What?
这简直疯了
This is insane.
这可是你的主意
It was your idea.
呃 谁进去啊
Okay, who's going in?
好吧 我来
All right, fine.
等等等等 这是不是犯罪啊
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Isn't this a crime?
偷看别人的垃圾
Looking through people's trash?
这不一定
Ah, it's unclear.
一旦人们把垃圾丢掉了
Once a person throws away their trash,
也就不该指望什么隐私权
they lose any expectation of privacy,
不过话说回来 这是私人所有垃圾箱
but then again, this is a privately-owned dumpster,
所以
so...
所以你们俩经常干这事儿
So you guys do this sort of thing a lot?
不
No.
迈克尔有次是帮我闯进了一家银行的金库
Michael did help me break into a bank vault once.
不是吧
Oh, no.
快接啊 波比
Come on, Bobby.
我可以的
I got it
- 咋啦 - 我手♥机♥掉了
What? Lost my phone!
我是波比·纳什 对不起错过了您的来电
Bobby Nash. Sorry I missed your call.
戴维
David.
快接电♥话♥啊 老哥
Ah, pick up the phone, man.
嘿 迈克尔打电♥话♥给我们
Hey, Michael tried to call us.
或许我们应该停止搜查了
Maybe we should call off the search.
我觉得我找到我们要找的东西了
I think we found what we were looking for.
手术用具 使用过的
Surgical supplies. Used.
- 喂迈克尔 - 波比
Michael. Bobby.
你们必须马上离开
You gotta get out of there.
他正提着更多垃圾下楼
He's coming downstairs with more trash.
我们得走了
We gotta go!
他出来了 他出来了
He's coming out! He's coming out!
迈克尔 我们在回来的路上了
Michael, we're on our way back.
他好像是做手术的
It looks like he's operating
在他的公♥寓♥里搞某种非法手术设备
some sort of illegal surgical suite out of his apartment.
迈克尔 你还在吗
Michael? You there?
迈克尔 迈克尔
Michael. Michael.
迈克尔
Michael?
尼玛他这是在搞什么
What the hell is he doing?
破门入室吗
Breaking and entering?
发生什么了
What's going on?
救命 求你了
Help. Please.
这里是911 请问有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表