剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
你都不知道我有多希望身边能有个人陪伴我
You don't know how many times I wished I had someone there with me.
陪我经历所有第一次
All those firsts.
妇科超声检查 孩子第一次胎动
The ultrasounds and when the baby started moving.
还有在肚子里踢我
And then kicking.
有人能在我身侧 握着我的手 经历这一切
Just to be able to reach out and have someone take my hand.
我好孤独
I was so lonely.
所以才沦落如此吧
I guess that's how I ended up here, right?
觉得身边有个人照应 就会安全些
Thinking that I would feel safer with someone by my side.
我大错特错了
I was so wrong.
你马上就会有陪伴你终生的孩子了
You are about to have someone by your side for the rest of your life.
是啊
Yeah.
也是
I guess I am.
你有孩子吧
You have kids, right?
家人 我孑然一身
Family? I have nobody.
即使我遇难了 也不会有人在乎
No one's gonna miss me if I go down with this thing.
你的家人还等着你回家呢
You have people to go home to.
我活该如此下场
I deserve this.
你觉得你活该孤零零死在黑暗之中
You think you deserve to die alone in the dark
就因为你独居吗
just because you lived your life alone?
我活该如此 因为我当初就不该活下来
I deserve it 'cause I never should've survived in the first place.
我经历过一场车祸
It was a car accident.
我是司机
I was driving.
我妹妹坐在副驾
My sister was in the passenger seat.
一辆车突然冲出来
Another car came out of nowhere, and...
我活下来了 我妹却没有
I survived and my sister didn't.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry.
这之后 大家都劝我回归生活
Afterwards, everyone told me I should get back out there
继续我的人生
and move on with my life,
但是妹妹不在了 我
but without my sister in the world, I just--
我就不怎么愿跟外界交流了
just wanted to be in it less.
最后 我就开始足不出户了
Eventually, I just stopped going out at all.
你放弃自己的人生了
You gave up on yourself. On life.
换成你 你不会吗
Wouldn't you?
你当然不会了
Of course you wouldn't.
你不是个脆弱的人
You're not a weak person.
不
No!
我之前说我出外勤时受伤了
When I said I was injured in the line of duty...
我是被犯人袭击了
I was attacked.
我当时在缉拿嫌犯
I was looking for a suspect, but...
但他先找到了我
he found me first.
我从没感觉如此无力过
I've never felt more weak.
如此无助过
More powerless in my life.
你的问题不是你造成的
Your trouble wasn't your fault.
但我还是责怪自己
No, but I still blamed myself.
孤身前往嫌犯现场
Walked into that building alone.
就像你责怪自己当时是司机一样
Just like you blame yourself for driving.
一直背负着愧疚感
It's that guilt that you've been carrying.
这无济于事 只会让你陷入孤立境地
It doesn't help; it only isolates you.
但我没能救下妹妹
But I couldn't save my sister.
但你仍可以救自己
But you could still save yourself.
你可以穿越恐惧 战胜痛苦
You can push through the fear and the pain and come out on the other side.
深呼吸 深呼吸 你可以
Okay, breathe through it. Breathe through it. You got this.
你能行 你可以
You can do this. You got it.
我做不到 我不行
I can't do it! I can't!
我真不行
No, I can't do it!
你能行 孩子要出来了
No, you can do this. This baby is coming.
不能在这里生 我不行
Not here, no, not now. I can't.
安珀 你可以
Amber, you can do this.
我做不到
I can't.
我没法靠自己一个人
I can't do this by myself.
你不是一个人
You don't have to, okay?
我们一起共克时艰
We're in this together.
有我在呢 我就在这里
I'm here. I'm right here, okay?
好疼
It hurts.
但你能挺过去
But you can do it.
你能行
You can do it.
我抬起时 你向上推
Now lift and push.
再痛也要用力推 你必须这么做
Push through the pain. You've got to.
只有这样才能自救
It's the only way.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好
Okay.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
推
Push!
按我说的做
Here we go, with me.
一 二 用力 安珀 用力
One, two, push. Here you go, Amber. Now, push!
用力 用力
Push! Push!
-好了 -用力
- That's it! - Push!
可以了
That's it!
可以了
We got it!
孩子出生了
She's here.
你生了一个漂亮的女儿
Your beautiful baby girl is here.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
她很健康
She's perfect.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我迫不及待要离开这里了
Like I'm ready to get the hell outta here.
谢谢你没抛下我
Thank you for not leaving me.
好
Okay.
我们还没脱险
The Hard part's not over.
我们还是得爬上去
We still gotta climb outta here.
那就赶紧吧
Well, then, we better get moving.
准备好了吗
Ready to move?
真棒
Atta girl.
有我妈的消息了吗
Any word on my mom?
救援队还在搜救 他们会找到她
Rescue units are looking. They'll find her.
对不起 我
I'm sorry. I just--
我当时只是想救我妈
I was trying to save my mom.
我懂
I know.
但你当时的表现是添乱
But you only made the situation worse.
我们接听求救电♥话♥时
Look, when we are on those calls,
别人的性命指望着我们
we're someone else's lifeline.
我们的声音是求救者唯一能抓住的希望
Our voices, it's the only thing that they have to hang onto.
所以接线员不能慌张
So we don't get to panic,
不管对方是谁
no matter who is on the other end of that line.
下不为例
It won't happen again.
这就好
Good.
因为需要你重新归岗
'Cause we need you back out there.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
安珀
Amber!
你怎么还没走
What are you still doing here?
还以为你被送去医院了
I-- I thought they would've taken you to the hospital by now.
我不能丢下你
I couldn't leave without you.
安珀的救护车很快就到
Another transport's on the way.
干得漂亮 老奇
Good job, Chim.
你肯定很欣慰吧
You must feel pretty good, huh?
是啊 "生产提前演练"不错吧
Yeah. How was the practice run?
棒极了
Great.
但平心而论 我也没出什么力
In all fairness, I didn't have to do a lot.
只是"接生"而已
Just kinda catch.
他可不需要提前演练
Yeah, and he doesn't need a practice run.
他一定是个好爸爸 巴克利家的好家长
He is gonna be a great dad to a baby Buckley.
巴比呢 他提前离开了吗
Hey, where'd Bobby go? He kick off early?
没 他还在进行救援
No, he's still working.
我看不见她们
I don't see them!
小心脚下
Watch your step!
远处那边
Over there in the distance!
这里
Down here!
他们看不见我们
They can't see us.
电筒光太弱了
The beam's too weak.
你在这里等着
Wait here.
保护公众 服务社会[美国洛杉矶警局的口号♥]
这里
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表