剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
At least it used to be.
说真的
But seriously--
麦迪也很少谈他们
Maddie barely talks about them either.
也很少联♥系♥他们
Or to them, for that matter.
那晚 我发现她一个人惶惶不安
And the other night, I found her all freaked out like something was wrong.
她说害怕孩子像你们姐弟俩一样
She said she was scared of screwing up with our kid
毁于你们的父母手里
the way your parents screwed up with the two of you guys.
她这么说的吗
She said that?
算是吧 虽不是原话 也不会这么说
Kindda, she wasn't specific, but she never is.
她说父母不是坏人
She said that they're not bad people,
所以我猜不是家暴
so I'm guessing that they weren't abusive.
确实不是
No, no, they weren't.
他们只是
They were just...
比较冷漠
Absent, you know?
虽然住在一起
I mean, they were in the house,
做饭 洗衣服
they were cooking meals, washing clothes,
一家人生活
usual stuff, just...
但"相敬如冰" 父母子女间情感淡漠
It always felt like they were a million miles away.
这种感觉肯定不是滋味
Well, that must've been weird.
我觉得他们可能对彼此的爱 超过爱孩子
I just figured they liked each other more than they liked us.
他们不怎么会带孩子
Well, they-- they weren't great with kids.
这么说 我不用担心你们
Okay, so I shouldn't be worried that you guys are hiding
有什么见不得光的家庭秘密了
some deep, dark, Buckley family secret from me?
不用
Nah.
就是普通原生家庭的伤痛
Just your average run-of-the-mill dysfunctional.
欢迎加入我们一家
Welcome to the family.
但社工家访一事没问题吧
But you guys aren't in trouble with the social worker.
我解释了情况
I explained the situation.
她表示理解 那天就是不太顺心而已
She understood. It was just a bad day.
但这不像是你的处事风格
But it also doesn't sound like you.
被一个姑娘气成这样
To let this girl get under your skin like that.
后脑勺总有个声音阴魂不散的感觉
You know that voice in the back of your head?
不停跟你说 你什么都做不好
The one that tells you you can't do anything right.
就是那种感觉
You know?
跟你说你别做梦了 一切都是徒劳
It tells you that you're crazy, you're stupid for even trying.
对自己的不确信以及各种恐惧
It's, like, all your doubts and all your fears
永无休止地侵扰你
just playing on loop right up here.
这就是希妮
Well, that's Sydney.
希妮瞎说呢
Sydney is a liar.
是这样吗 阿西娜
Is she, Athena?
两个孩子 一份全职工作
I mean, two kids, a full-time job,
还要上医学院
and medical school?
你怎么突然有这种想法
Where is this coming from?
我就是受够了
I'm just tired.
不想再去费力去迎合 再去证明我有资格有能力
I'm tired of-- of having to always prove that I belong, that I'm worthy.
我跟他们一样优秀
That I'm just as good as the rest of them.
你不用
But you don't.
因为你强大 聪慧
Because you're strong, you're smart,
你自立自强 家庭美满 事业有成
you're a self-made woman who built a family and a career.
还考上了医学院
And now you're putting yourself through medical school.
你简直就是女武神啊
You are formidable, my friend!
我不这么感觉
I don't feel formidable.
而是心力交瘁
Just exhausted.
至少我没在课上晕倒
At least I'm not the one passing out in class.
而是希妮
Sydney is.
她直接晕倒在第一堂解剖课
She straight fainted in our first lab.
也许不是只有你心力交瘁
Maybe you're not the only one with too much on your plate.
我对她的生活还真是一无所知
I don't know anything about her outside of school.
她肯定不会跟我说
And she ain't gonna talk to me.
你以前也不是没诊断过有人出问题了
Well, it wouldn't be the first time that you had to diagnose someone
但就是不肯说出来
who couldn't tell you what was wrong.
我该把她看成是患者吗
I should think of her as a patient?
查出她的心病
Find out what ails her.
然后治愈自己
And heal yourself.
妈 是我 麦迪
Mom. It's me. Maddie.
我知道 我们一般发信息或发邮件
Yeah, I know, we usually text or email.
我没事
No, I'm--I'm fine.
我没事 宝宝很健康
I'm fine. Baby is--baby's fine.
我之后约了医生做检查
I have one of those-- doctor's appointments coming up.
四维超声检查之类
Like, the 4-D ultrasound. Anyway.
希望这次能看出孩子性别
Hopefully we'll find out the sex this time.
我也想知道
Well, I would like to know.
我可以提前做好衣物准备
You know, so I can be prepared.
还是会惊喜啊
It's still gonna be a surprise.
就是现在揭晓而已
It's just gonna be a surprise now.
你最近跟艾文联♥系♥过吗
Okay-- listen, have you--have you talked to Evan lately?
我有点担心他
I'm a little worried about him.
你知道他在看心理医生吗
Did you know that he's talking to a therapist?
不
I--no.
不是那样
No--no, it's not like that.
他还什么都不知道
He doesn't know anything.
但也许该告诉他
But maybe he should.
我不知道 妈
I don't know, Mom.
你怎么告诉一个人
I mean, how do you tell somebody
你欺骗了对方一辈子
that you've been lying to them for their entire life?
闭上眼睛 深呼吸
Keep your eyes closed and breathe deeply
放下过去 面向未来
as you cast off yesterday and look to the future,
希尔蒂智能家居系统
用力呼吸 面向所有可能
drawing breath, and with it, possibility.
呼气
Exhale.
坐起来 睁开眼 迎接美好世界
Now sit up, open your eyes, and greet the world.
早上好 美好世界
Good morning, world.
美好世界 你好啊
World? Hello?
怎么回事 不是吧
What? What? No, what?
天呐 我不看见了
My God. I can't see.
我看不见了 希尔蒂
I can't see! Hildy!
打求救电♥话♥
Call 9-1-1!
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
救命啊 我瞎了
洛杉矶消防局
Los Angeles Fire Department.
这里有人打求救电♥话♥
We got a call from this address.
来了 来了
I'm coming! I'm coming!
-等一下 -老大 攻城锤
- Hold on. - Cap, battering ram.
女士 请不要靠近门边
Ma'am, step away from the door.
-我们进来了 -好
- We're coming in. - Okay.
把她扶起来
Let's get her up off the floor.
来 扶她起来
Come on. Help her up.
把你扶到椅子上
Let's get you to a chair, okay?
-慢点 -我就在这里
- Easy, easy. - I'm right here.
-就在这边 -好
- Right over here. - Okay.
可以了
Here we go.
你能描述一下症状吗
Can you tell us about your symptoms?
只有一个症状
Well, it's really just the one symptom.
我看不清东西了
I can't see anything.
今天之前 你的视力出现过问题吗
Have you been having trouble with your vision before today?
没有 视力一直很好
No, always been 20/20.
今早就突然失明了吗
And this morning, just completely gone?
我睁开双眼拥抱美好世界 结果啥也看不见了
I woke to greet the world, and it wasn't there.
女士 你最近有使用新的护肤品或化妆品吗
Ma'am, have you been using any new skin care or makeup products,
以及任何引起过敏反应的产品吗
anything that might-cause an allergic reaction?
没有
No, nothing like that.
家用清洁剂呢
What about household cleaners?
有强烈臭气或刺♥激♥性产品
Anything with fumes or a strong scent?
就一些精油
Just some essential oils.
那些不会引起这种反应
Yeah, that wouldn't do this.
血压正常
Blood pressure is normal,
可能不是血液循环问题
so it's probably not a circulation problem.
眼睑周围有些红肿以及轻微刺♥激♥性反应
You've got some swelling and minor irritation on the eyelid.
女士 你睁大双眼
Ma'am, I'm gonna open up your eyelid,
我会开启电筒
and I'm gonna shine this light up there, okay?
放松
Just relax.
瞳孔反应减弱
Diminished pupillary response.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表