剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
一切都会越来越好
Things will get better.
-你怎么知道 -因为我还在
- How do you know that? - Because I'm still here.
你也是 珍奈儿
And so are you, Janell.
珍奈儿 你还太年轻 不能就此丧命
Janell, it's not your time.
珍奈儿
Janell?
我还在
I'm still here.
我还在
I'm still... here.
我
I!
真的很讨厌
Really! Hate!
这一年
This! Year!
打开了
It's open!
打开了
It's open!
那边
There!
她都不在好莱坞附近
She's not anywhere near Hollywood.
真是洪水猛兽 想去哪就去哪
I guess the water does go where it wants to.
珍奈儿 找到你了
Janell, we found you.
救援很快就到
Help is on the way.
我怎么闻到了大海的味道
Why do I smell the ocean?
727030警员抵达现场
727030. On scene.
格兰特警官
Sergeant Grant?
大驾光临来跟我们这些小鱼小虾玩耍了吗
Decided to kick it out here with the yard dogs?
总得有人看着你们这些小虾米啊
Well, somebody's gotta keep you puppies on a leash.
目前什么情况
What do we got up here?
一些死宅不肯撤离
A few pack rats about to pull out,
但这座房♥子里的人不肯应门
but who's over in that house won't come to the door.
邻居说里面有人住
Neighbors say somebody lives there,
但大家都不清楚是谁
but nobody seems to know who.
我来接手 你们去"天景"那边吧
I'll wrap it up here. You two get up to Skyview.
收到
Copy.
你能回来真好 警官
It's good to have you back, Sergeant.
还愣着干什么啊 快去
You waiting for a treat? Go.
洛杉矶警局 有人在家吗
LAPD. Anybody in there?
洛杉矶警局 我知道有人在家
LAPD! I know someone's home.
我刚才看见你在窗边了 开门
I saw you in the window. Open up!
-有什么事 警员 -我是格兰特警官
- How could I help you, Officer? - Sergeant Grant.
官方命令疏散居民 女士
This neighborhood's under a mandatory evacuation order, ma'am.
当然了
Of course.
我收到信息和电♥话♥了
I got the texts and the phone calls.
我正准备离开 谢谢你
I'm just getting ready to leave. Thank you.
等下 你不能就这么进来
Wait, well, you can't just come in here.
我得确保你没有被胁迫
I have to make sure you're not under any kind of duress.
我独居
I live alone.
你说马上就撤离了
You said you were just about to leave.
怎么走 门口没有车
How? Don't see a car out front.
我打算让邻居载我一程
Yeah, I'm getting a ride from a neighbor.
哪个邻居
Which one?
这里好像没人认识你
None of them seem to know you.
我作息时间特殊 一般见不着邻居
Yeah, I keep odd hours.
你从事什么工作 西尔维娅
What do you do, Sylvia?
我是个医学顾问
A consultant in the medical field.
你居家工作吗
You work from home?
眼下大家不都居家办公吗
Doesn't everyone these days?
是这样
Listen,
我有权利
I have rights.
我收拾好之前 你不能强迫我离开
You can't force me to leave before I'm ready.
那就赶紧收拾吧
Then go get ready.
我等着
I'll wait.
你需要鞋
You'll need shoes.
这些鞋穿过吗
Have these ever been used?
我说过了
I told you that--
你上次出去是什么时候
When's the last time you've been outside?
我不能走
I-- I can't leave.
如果出家门 我就会恐慌发作
If I do, I'm gonna have a panic attack.
我会换气过度 心跳停止
I'll hyperventilate. I could go into cardiac arrest.
多久了
How long?
七年了
Seven years.
你不打算撤离吧
You weren't going to evacuate, were you?
外面不安全
It's not safe out there.
-别担心 -但她出外勤了
- Don't be scared. - But she's out there.
那边据说会发生山体滑坡
Right where they're saying there could be a landslide.
她可能只是去协助疏散人群
She's probably just helping out with evacuations.
你不担心吗 她还没恢复好就出外勤了
Aren't you worried? It's too soon.
你妈正尽职工作
Hey, your mom is doing her job.
她肯定也希望你能尽职工作
And I'm sure she'd want you to be doing the same.
这是瞎话 她其实想让你辞职
Actually, that's a lie. She still wants you to quit.
巴比 我要挂了
Bobby, I gotta go.
你照顾好自己
Okay, you take care.
今天是我第一天归岗
You know, today was my first day back on the job.
过了六个月 我才重新穿上这身警服
Six months since I last put on this uniform.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我受伤了
I was... injured.
抓捕犯人时受伤了
Line of duty.
疗愈了一段时间
Took some time to heal.
不是一切都能在六个月内疗愈
Not everything heals in six months.
说得没错
You're right about that.
我胳膊治好了 但内心的创伤则不然
My arm's fixed, but the rest of me?
我甚至今早骗了我丈夫
I even lied to my husband this morning.
跟他说 我不会有事
Told him that I would be all right.
没说我今早用尽力气
Didn't mention that it took everything in my being
才从床上爬起来
to get out of that bed this morning
拿起警徽
and pick up this badge.
然后我骗了我的上司
Then I lied to my captain.
也许我还在自欺欺人
Hell, maybe I've been lying to myself.
我也是 不然怎么会有鞋呢
What do you think those shoes are?
还有这身衣服 化妆
And this outfit? And the makeup?
我也在骗自己
It's the same lie.
这是我跟自己玩的游戏 也许有一天
It's a game that I play with myself that someday...
我会走出去
maybe... I will go out there.
而我从没踏出过家门
And then I never do.
但现在你必须出去了
But now you really need to,
因为即将发生山体滑坡
because this hill is about to come down on itself
将你活埋
and take you with it.
也许这是最好的结局
Maybe I should let it.
你今早起床
You got up this morning.
化了妆
And put on makeup.
你还在游戏之中
You're still in the game.
李山那边的运动传感器
It's the motion sensor on Mount Lee.
李山
Mount Lee?
好莱坞山庄 通讯发射塔在那边
Hollywood Hills. Our comm towers are out there.
我妈也在那边
So is my mom.
这是又一波地震吗
Wait, is that another quake?
我没感受到
I'm not feeling it.
但那边有摄像头 为了防止入侵者
But we have cameras there in case of trespassers.
视频传送画面
Okay, there's the sign.
-它在动吗 -我的天
- Is it moving? - My God.
你可以 西尔维娅
You got this, Sylvia.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表