剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Really thought you, of all people, would understand.
所以我才这么劝你
That's why I'm saying it to you.
因为我了解这种感受
Because I know what it's like
永远过不了那道伤痛的坎儿
to be stuck inside the worst moment of your life...
害怕心怀希望
to be afraid to hope,
不敢再爱
to try again.
我还是没放下
I'm still not over it.
没放下她
Over her.
你永远也不会
And you never will be.
你会永远想念她
You will always miss her.
她给你带来的伤痛
And that part of you she took with her?
永远都无法磨灭
You never get it back.
但伤口每天都会愈合一点点
Every day, you heal a little bit more.
总有一天
Then one morning, you wake up
你不会再去纠结她的死
and losing her isn't the first thing you think about.
你现在幸福了吗
But you're happy now?
拥有阿西娜与孩子的陪伴
I mean with Athena and the kids?
我爱我现在的家庭
I love the family I have now...
但我依然不会忘怀我曾经失去的家人
but that doesn't mean I ever stopped missing the one I lost.
谢谢相劝
Thanks.
吉姆家 墨西哥菜 塔可饼 汉堡包
谁去接下电♥话♥
Can someone get that?
-我好饿 -马上就到我们了 儿子
- I'm hungry. - Okay. We're next, sweetheart.
吉姆马上就把餐品给我们了
Jim's about to get us our food.
我叫拉里
Actually, it's Larry.
你们都不干活吗
Am I the only person working here?
吉姆汉堡店欢迎您
It's a great night at Jim's Burgers.
请问要来点什么
How may I serve you?
妈 吉姆没装薯条
Mom, Jim forgot the fries.
大家快逃命啊
Everyone run for your life!
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
吉姆疯了
好好解释清楚 吉姆
Make it make sense, Jim.
-我叫拉里 -好 拉里
- It's Larry. - Okay. Larry.
说下你这么做的原因吧
Now tell me why you did this.
吉姆汉堡店欢迎您 请问要来点什么
It's a great night at Jim's Burgers. How may I serve you?
我是洛杉矶消防局局长
This is the fire chief of the LAFD.
你不是打来让我捐钱吧
You're not calling about donations, are you?
-因为我可没... -不 先生
- Because I don't have-- - No, sir.
你别惊慌
Look, I don't want you to panic,
你们大楼的瓦斯泄漏了
but there's been a report of a gas leak in your building.
你说什么
Wait, what?
大楼随时都有可能爆♥炸♥
The whole place could go up.
我该怎么办
What-- what do I do?
你得立刻打破所有窗户
You need to break all the windows immediately.
我只是按他吩咐行事 他说他是消防局长
I just did what he told me. He said he was the fire chief.
他说名字了吗
He give you a name?
他听着很有局长范儿
He sounded very official.
你什么都没问他吧
Did you even ask any questions?
检查完毕 无瓦斯泄漏
All clear. No gas leak.
但瓦斯暂时关闭 需进一步调查
However, the gas is gonna remain shut down until further investigation.
我要被炒鱿鱼了
I'm gonna get canned.
20年来的兢兢业业化为烟 化为气了
20 years of customer service up in smoke--or gas.
既没烟 也没气 吉姆
Actually, there wasn't any of either, Jim.
我叫拉里啊
It's still Larry!
来电者说他是消防局长
Caller said he was a fire chief.
还有人假装是洛杉矶消防局的人吗
Someone else pretending to be LAFD?
还有人是什么意思
What do you mean, someone else?
也许是同一个人
Maybe the same someone.
我去抓 老大
I got him, Chief.
我就是想聊几句 哥们
Hey, I just wanna talk! Hey, man!
我就是想聊
I just want to talk--
抱歉 先生
Sorry, sir.
别别别
No, no, no, no!
别啊 别啊
No, no, no! No, no, no, no!
别这样
Come on! Hey, come on!
别想在我眼皮底下跑了
Not on my watch!
调度中心 我是118队的纳什队长
Dispatch, this Captain Nash, 118.
我们的消防车被劫了
Our engine just got hijacked.
我们错过了什么好戏
Okay, what'd we miss?
乌鸦嘴带来的厄运
Still jinxed.
不客气 先生 祝你们夫妇好运
You're welcome, sir. Good luck to you and your wife.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
救援马上就到 女士
Help is on the way, ma'am.
你不是要回家了吗
Thought you were headed home.
布鲁克会迟到
Brooke's gonna be late.
她来之前 我来替补
I'm on the floor till she gets here.
她说遇到警车追击战 追尾了
She said she was rear-ended by some crazy police chase?
是 安德里负责调度呢
Yeah. Andre's running that one.
你那几个消防员朋友今天好像很糟心啊
Seems like your little firefighter friends are having a rough shift.
118队吗
Wait, the 118?
他们不是又被困在消防车里了吧
They're not trapped in the engine again, are they?
要在车里还好了
No, they just probably wish they were.
你们什么时候给车加的油啊
When did you guys last refill that gas tank?
我刚加满
I just topped it off.
他能开四个小时左右
He's got, like, four hours, give or take.
除非他撞车了
Yeah, unless he crashes it first.
118队 停车
Engine 118, pull over now!
118队 最后一次警告
Engine 118, this is your last warning!
立即停车
Pull over now!
目前没人受伤
No one's been hurt yet!
如果你停车 就不会有伤亡
We can keep it that way if you would just stop!
调度中心 嫌犯车辆开往山丘街以北
Dispatch, suspect vehicle is heading north on Hill Street
而且无减速迹象
and not slowing down.
立刻停车
Pull over now!
把他逼到右边
Push him off to the right!
赶紧
Now!
司机 赶紧停车
Driver, stop the vehicle!
堵住他了
All right, we got him now.
停车 熄火
Pull over and turn the engine off!
举起双手 走出来
Come out with your hands up.
你已经被包围了
We have you surrounded.
不许动
Don't move!
举起双手
Keep your hands where we can see them!
-他干什么呢 -搞什么啊
- What is he doing? - What the?
别这么做
Don't do this.
你别给自己雪上加霜
Don't make it harder than it has to be.
各单位注意
All available units,
请前往山丘北街539号♥
report to 539 North Hill Street.
五级火警
Five-alarm fire.
重复 各单位注意
I repeat, all available units,
请前往山丘北街539号♥
report to 539 North Hill Street.
五级火警
Five-alarm fire.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
大家都上救护车
Everybody in the ambulance, now!
老大 地方不够
Cap, there's not enough room.
上轮床 巴克
Just get on the gurney, Buck.
走
Let's go!
真是个馊主意
This is a terrible idea.
我们已经被诅咒了
Well, we're already jinxed,
接受命运安排吧
so we may as well embrace it.
就非得偷消防车吗
Had to steal the engine.
不能偷救护车走吗
Couldn't have taken the ambulance instead.
小心说话吧
Hey, bite your tongue.
我们不带任何装备 就去火场啊
Yeah, we're en route to a fire without any of our gear.
五级火警
It's a five-alarm.
其它消防队会去灭火 我们去搭把手就行
Other units are gonna respond and we will assist any way we can.
老大 我们都没戴头盔
Cap, we don't even have our helmets.
不戴装备去火场
Without your equipment on-scene--
也许能在那边拿到
Maybe there's a way to get it there.
布莱恩 我是埃迪
Brian, it's Eddie.
迪亚兹
Diaz.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表