剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
九月
早上好 好莱坞市民们
Good morning, Hollywood.
不管您是否这么觉得 今早很美好
And believe it or not, it is a very good morning,
好莱坞
市长办公室和疾控中心已发布公告
as the mayor's office and the CDC are reporting
洛杉矶县及该县以外地区疫情传染率新低
record low infection rates for LA County and beyond.
这个春季令人猝不及防 夏季形势更是严峻
It was an intense spring and an even crazier summer,
但我们已居家多时 重整完衣橱与食物储藏室
but now that we've reorganized our closets, rearranged the pantries,
还学会了做酵母面包
and sort of learned how to make sourdough,
已经迫不及待想要走出室内透透气了
we are all dying to get out there and see the world.
亲爱的 我都说了多少次了
Baby, how many times do we have to go over this?
所以才称之为微震啊
That's why they call them microquakes.
震幅很低
They're small.
这玩意儿在这儿不科学啊
That does not go there.
Siri
Hey, Siri.
打求救电♥话♥
Call 9-1-1!
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
9-1-1, what's your emergency?
好莱坞水库的大坝
The dam at the Hollywood Reservoir.
崩堤了
It's coming apart!
水库大坝决堤了
The damn dam is coming down!
请说一下您的位置 女士
Where is your location right now, ma'am?
天呐 我躲不过去了
God! I'm not gonna make it!
-女士 -我躲不过...
- Ma'am-- - I'm not gonna--
紧急呼救
第四季 第一集
水库坝溃两小时前
知道我最想念什么吗 咖♥啡♥因♥
You know what I miss? I miss caffeine.
目前睡眠很好 晨吐也消失了
I mean, we're sleeping great. The morning sickness is gone.
一切美好
We're in the sweet spot,
我真的很想要早上来一杯咖啡
I really need my cup of joe in the morning.
但你早上不能再喝咖啡了
Yeah, well, that's no longer part of your complete breakfast.
天然薄荷茶 超好喝
Peppermint tea. Delicious.
你喝的不是天然薄荷茶
You are not drinking peppermint tea.
你那杯是咖啡 我闻到了 给我
That is coffee. I can smell it, and give it.
别照做 阿尔伯特 不准给
Don't do it, Albert! Don't you do it!
我给你泡杯咖啡
I'll make you coffee.
麦迪
Maddie...
医生说一天可以喝一杯
The doctor said one cup a day.
她是医生 不是为人父母
Yeah, well, she's the doctor. Not the parent.
你这叫"过度保护的父母"
I think you mean the hyper-parent.
别在我的视频通话里抢戏
Go stick your face in your own FaceTime.
我没切断你的连线不错了
I should pull the plug on yours '
你该在你自己家跟她拌嘴
cause you should be bickering with her in your own kitchen.
埃迪和亨几个月前就回到自己孩子身边了
Eddie and Hen went back to their kids months ago,
只有你一个人在演现实版《僵尸世界大战》
and you're the only one still going all "World War Z."
我这叫小心驶得万年船 我们也没在拌嘴
I am being cautious. And we're not bickering.
我们这是打情骂俏
We're bantering. Playfully.
说起来 你怎么不上楼去跟你的"新冠期暗恋对象"聊天
Speaking of which, shouldn't you be upstairs talking to your new COVID crush?
她有事离线了 而我们也不是那样的关系
She had to go, and it's not like that with us.
是啊 她只是你视频聊天聊好几个小时的"话友"
No, she's just a woman you talk to for hours at a time through a webcam.
你为什么不把她介绍给我们啊
I don't know why you won't tell us about her.
疫情期间 你竟然有恋爱对象了吗
Wait, you met someone in the middle of a pandemic?
有什么高招啊
What's your secret?
我没有高招
No I don't have a secret. Okay?
我要去洗澡了
Now I am gonna go and take a shower.
一个小时后就上班了 我们三十分钟后出发
Shifts starts in an hour. We leave in 30.
他说得没错
You know, he's not wrong.
同居的意义在于一起生活
I mean, the point of moving in was to live together.
我们可以共枕同眠说些枕边话
We could be having our pillow talk on actual pillows.
我知道
I know.
我知道 但毕竟全球疫情这么严重
I know, but hello, global pandemic.
我们得小心防疫
We need to be safe.
那就跟大家一样 采取防疫措施
So we take precautions like everyone else.
一天收工后 我们"赤♥裸♥相见"也不错嘛
I mean, would it be so bad if we both had to strip down at the end of the day?
我弟还在屋里吗
Is my brother still in the room?
我假装听不见
Not listening.
早上好
Good morning!
宝宝又踢你了吗
Is the baby kicking again?
天天早上如此 雷打不动 也许孩子喜欢咖啡
Every morning like clockwork. Maybe the kid likes coffee.
孩子还像芒果那么大
The kid's the size of a mango.
"芒果"的意见不重要
The mango doesn't get a say.
"芒果"想念自己的爸爸
Yeah, well, Mango misses Daddy.
我该准备上班了
All right, I better get going.
不到一小时就要轮班了
Shift starts in less than an hour.
我爱你们俩
I love you. Both.
我也爱你 哥
Love you too, bro.
他应该是指你和宝宝
He probably meant you and the baby.
别担心
Don't worry.
霍华德很快就会回家 他只是很担心宝宝安全
Howard will be home soon. He's just-- scared.
大家不都很忧心吗
Isn't everybody?
连上了
Okay, they're on.
没法聊很久 妈妈
Can't talk for long, Mom.
十分钟后要上网课
I got a Zoom homeroom in, like, ten minutes.
你怎么穿得这么正式
Well, what's up with the jacket and tie?
你♥爸♥又忘记洗衣服了吗
Your dad forget to do laundry again?
你逗我呢
Excuse me?
我洗衣服了 不劳费心
The laundry is done, thank you very much.
小家伙就是想今天穿得帅气一点
Little Man just wanted to get dressed up today.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
提安娜
Tiana.
-你俩太没节操了 -好好说话
- You guys suck. - Language.
穿这么帅气还挺不错
You know what? I like you all dressed up.
隔离之后 让你跟你♥爸♥住也挺不错
Maybe letting you go live with your dad after quarantine wasn't such a bad idea after all.
就是吧
Exactly.
算了 我收回
No. I take that back.
你穿个裤子呗
Put some pants on!
早 阿西娜 巴比
Morning, Athena. Bobby.
早上好
Good morning.
急诊室情况如何 大卫
How's everything in the ER, David?
还是忙不过来吗
You still overwhelmed?
我今天要去做常规脑手术了
Actually, I'm about to go in and do a regular, old brain surgery today.
然后再去急诊室去帮忙
And then he's going to the ER to help out.
走了
Gotta go.
祝你复工第一天顺利 阿西娜
Have a great first day back, Athena.
第一天归岗
First day.
还是觉得有些突然
Still feels a little sudden.
突然
Sudden?
我都在家里闷了六个月了
It's not like I haven't been cooped up in here for six months.
我听说过得挺不错啊
I heard it was going good.
特别有闲情雅致 都开始种花养草了
You got yourself a little herb garden.
那是我的主意
That was my idea.
种的薄荷叶和紫苏叶够我们吃七个隔离期了
Yeah, well, we got enough mint and basil to last seven quarantines.
我准备好复工了
I'm ready to go back to work.
至少没让你马上回去出外勤
Well, at least they're not putting you back on patrol right away.
文职吧
Desk duty, right?
对
Yeah, it is.
尽管感觉你早就知道了呢
Although it sounds like you already knew that.
梅呢
So where's May?
早班吗
Early shift?
你了解你闺女
Well, you know your daughter.
她早上迫不及待就出去了
She couldn't wait to get out of here this morning.
先说到这里吧 迈克尔 回聊
Gotta go, Michael. Talk to you later.
-还剩十分钟呢 -是吗
- We still had ten minutes. - Yeah?
也许我该让你俩单独聊
Well, maybe I should've left you on with him.
俩人背着我互通信息
Keep talking about me behind my back.
我可没跟他说转做文职和种花草的事
I didn't tell him about the desk duty or the herb garden.
我们很担心你
We are worried about you.
我不用别人担心
Well, I don't want anyone worrying about me.
我没事 我准备好复工了
I'm okay. I'm ready to go back.
-你怎么知道 -因为我了解自己
- How do you know that? - Because I know myself.
大家都经历了去年的各种波折
This last year has been nonstop for everyone
疫情蔓延 "反警♥察♥抗♥议♥游♥行♥" 火灾
with the virus, and the protests, and the fires.
看下心理医生有好处
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表