剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
The lady who got shot and fell into her pool?
那泳池派对还真不适合让你"放松"了
Yeah, pool party maybe not the thing to take your mind off your job.
我明白要懂得放手
I get that I need to learn how to let go,
下班后 就不该把工作带进生活
you know, take off the uniform and leave the job behind.
这是你♥妈♥的♥作风
Well, that is certainly how your mother does it.
我可做不到分得这么清楚
I-I've never been able to compartmentalize that much.
那你是怎么做的呢
Okay, well, how do you do it?
你干这一行 都快成常青树了
I mean, you've been a first responder a really, really long time, so...
我不是说你老
I mean, not that you're...
说得没错
Yes, it's true.
我♥干♥这一行的年份 都比你出生年份久
I have been doing this job longer than you've been alive.
但我不是总能应对工作带来的心理影响
But no, I didn't always know how to deal with the stresses that come with it.
很长一段时间 我用酒精和药物麻痹自己
For a long time, my coping mechanism was a mix of vodka and Percocet.
你可千万别这么干
Which I do not recommend.
必须的
Copy that.
梅 这很正常
May, it's natural...
你会一直想着没救成的人
to go over the losses in your head,
想着当初换一种方法 结局会不会不一样
to think about all the things you could have done differently
想着当初怎么样就好了
knowing now what you didn't know then.
我一直在想当时有没有更好的方式
I keep trying to figure out what I could have done better,
她可能就不会死
how I could have saved her.
你没法救活她
You couldn't.
你不可能救成每一个人
You're gonna lose people,
这种感觉永远都不会好受
and it is never gonna feel okay.
但这不代表是你的错
But that doesn't mean it's your fault.
只代表你有感情
It just means that you care.
而这一点无可厚非
And there is nothing wrong with that.
今天是大日子啊 准备好了吗
Big day. You ready?
准备好了 是什么大日子啊
Yeah, I guess. Why is it a big day?
不 这里
No. Here.
你坐这里
This is you.
这不是实习座位
That's not the training desk.
恭喜你 你正式上岗了
Congratulations, graduate.
你今天可以"出师"了
Today you fly solo.
-但上次枪击的事 -你尽力了
- But... the shooting call-- - You did everything right.
相信你的直觉 相信你自己
So trust your instincts. Trust yourself.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
9-1-1. What's your emergency?
我找不到煤气管道了
I'm trying to find my gas line.
先生 你该拨♥打♥地下管线确认专线
No, sir, I think you meant to call 8-1-1.
他们会告诉你 家中是否有地下水电管线
They'll tell if there's any utility lines buried in your backyard.
一个交通女警给我贴了罚单
Some meter maid gave me a ticket.
你违规停车了吗
Was your meter expired?
我那个该死的室友把我的毒品都偷走了
I'm telling you, my freaking roommate stole all of my drugs.
你这是报♥警♥还是给自己挖坑啊
I really don't think you thought this call through.
但他
But he's--
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
9-1-1. What's your emergency?
我是斯坦 你声音很和善
Hey, this is Stan. You sound nice.
也许你能帮我
So maybe you can help me.
你知道人为什么会说谎吗
Do you know why do people lie?
表面说在乎 但其实根本不放在心上
Like, they say they care, but they don't.
我不知道
I-I don't.
这样的人需要教训一下
Someone needs to teach 'em a lesson.
我要教训他们一下
I'm gonna teach 'em a lesson.
我要炸了他们所有人
I'm gonna blow their lying heads right off.
你听起来很生气 斯坦
You-- you sound upset, Stan.
但也许我能帮你
But maybe I can help.
你人很好 但你帮不上忙
You are nice, but you can't help.
我就是想让大家都好好做人
I just wanted to make sure everybody understood.
这不是意外 我清楚自己的所为
This wasn't an accident. I knew what I was doin'.
他们活该有这种下场
And they all deserved it.
什么下场
Deserved what?
抱歉 我避重就轻了
Sorry. I buried the lede.
我叫斯坦李·惠渥斯
My name is Stanley Whitworth,
斯坦李·惠渥斯
我刚安置了一个炸♥弹♥
and I just planted a bomb.
警♥察♥找到了那个人的家 不见其踪影
They found the guy's house. No sign of him.
去他们公♥司♥了
They went to his job,
发现他上个月被解雇了
and it turns out he was fired last month.
-找到炸♥弹♥了吗 -没有 那里没有炸♥弹♥
- Did they find the bomb? - No. The place was clear.
可能只是为了报复 吓唬一下人吧
I guess maybe it was just some kind of revenge prank.
我听着感觉很认真
Didn't sound like a prank to me.
也许不是上一个解雇他的公♥司♥
I think maybe we have the wrong job.
我查了一下他的社交网络
I was looking at his social media.
你不该这么做
You should not be doing that.
这不是他第一次被解雇了
This isn't the first time he's lost a job.
过去两年 他被解雇好多次了
Probably half a dozen of them in the last two years.
他的第一份工作在哪里
What was the first job he lost?
正在疏散人群
Clearing the building now,
谨慎起见 要切断天然气和电力
but we need to shut off gas and power as a precaution.
埃迪 你负责切断电力
Eddie, you're on electrical--
巴克 你去街道那边
Buck, I want you to go up the street,
关掉天然气总阀
shut the gas off at the main.
收到
Copy that.
我了解斯坦很气愤 但斯坦是个老实人
I mean, I know Stan was angry, but... it's Stan!
出事之前 他跟我们共事20多年了
He was with us for almost 20 years until the accident.
他受了工伤
He was injured on the job.
痛斥公♥司♥偷工减料
Blamed the company for cutting corners.
因此而上诉
Filed a grievance over it.
公♥司♥表示 责任在他
The company said it was his mistake.
公♥司♥解雇他之后 他身体毁了 养老金也没了
So when they fired him, he lost his health and pension.
周五法♥院♥驳回了他的起诉
Court threw out his claim on Friday.
他肯定因此而失控了
He must have snapped.
他在公♥司♥从事什么工作
What'd he do for the company?
他在施工现场负责拆毁
He was in charge of demolition on our job sites.
专门负责爆破
He'd blow things up for you.
对
Yes.
血压有点高 可能只是吓到了
BP's elevated. It's probably just the stress.
救护车来到之前 我来照看她
But I'll keep an eye on her until we can transport.
老大 电力切断了
Cap, power's out,
刚收到消息 有一个清洁工哮喘犯了
but I just got word that a janitor might have had an asthma attack
晕倒在楼梯间
and collapsed in one of the stairwells.
收到 奇米马上过去
Copy that. Sending Chimney your way.
拆弹小队
纳什队长 你是负责人吗
Captain Nash, you're the I.C.?
对 人差不多都出来了
Yeah. Building is almost clear.
还没找到爆♥炸♥物
No sign of any explosives yet.
你找到哮喘患者了吗
Hey, you find asthma guy yet?
我找了一下主楼梯
I checked the main stairwell.
没看见人
No signs of anyone.
也许在地下车♥库♥那边
All right, maybe the garage underneath.
我去看一下 找一下大厅那边
I'll check it out, clear the rest of the lobby,
确保电梯里没人
make sure nobody's in the elevators.
-收到 -好
- All right, copy. - All right.
下面有人吗
Anybody down here?
先生 我们得赶紧撤离
Sir. Sir. We need to get you outta here.
有人说你哮喘犯了
Somebody said you were having trouble with your asthma.
我是急救员 这里有药物
I'm a paramedic. Got some basics here.
如果不行 可以把你带上救护车
If not, we can get you to the ambulance where I can--
救你
Help you.
没人能救我了
No one can help me now.
奇米 埃迪
All right, Chimney, Eddie,
拆弹组准备好进入了
Bomb Squad is ready to go in.
你们找到人了吗
You guys clear?
奇米 请回复
Chimney, you copy?
奇米 回复
Chimney, come in.
我炸掉这个 公♥司♥就会炸掉
I blow this... mezzanine goes.
整个大楼就会炸毁
Then the whole building.
我信你
I'm gonna take your word for it.
奇米 回复
Chimney, come in!
我知道你是爆破专家
I understand you're an expert on this kinda thing.
业界最厉害
The best.
我不得不伪装成清洁工才能混进来
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表