剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
晶体有些浑浊
Minor clouding on the lenses.
感觉像是裹了一层薄膜
Almost like they're covered in a film.
人不会一夜之间得白内障
Cataracts don't just appear overnight.
-那是什么 -什么
- What was that? - What?
-好像有东西在动 -我眼睛里吗
- Thought I saw something move. - In my eyes?
你是说虫子吗
Something like a--a worm?
天呐 我要吐了
God. God, I'm gonna throw up.
我要吐了
I'm gonna throw up.
你保持冷静
Just try and stay calm for us, okay?
我找一下扩张钳和取样瓶
Let me grab a forceps and a sample jar.
虫子吗 虫子怎么进眼睛里了
Worm? How did a worm get in my eye?
也许是什么小飞虫之类
Maybe it could be some kind of bug.
牛蝇
Face flies.
一种感染牲畜的寄生虫
It's a type of parasite that infects livestock.
以眼泪为为食 产卵于眼球中
They feed off the tears, lay eggs in the eyes.
但一般人很少会感染
You don't normally see it in people, though.
一般是牛
Mostly cattle.
我最近可没见过什么牛
I haven't been around cattle.
2004年之后 我连汉堡都不碰了
I don't think I've even been in the same room with a burger since 2004.
你也没去旅行过吧
You probably haven't taken a trip.
都关门了
Everything's closed.
你工作的地方呢
Maybe something in your workspace.
你从事什么工作
What do you do for a living?
我是瑜伽老师
I teach yoga.
什么样的瑜伽
What kind of yoga?
很好 各位 从平板姿势换成跪起式
Good, guys, now transition from plank to tabletop.
专注核心肌用力
Really focus on keeping that core engaged.
很好
Nice.
姿势不错
Great form.
保持姿势
Hold your form.
跟羊成为一体
Be one with the goat.
核心肌用力 很好
Keep that core engaged. Nice.
呼吸大自然的空气
Really breathe in this nature around us.
很好 各位
Excellent, you guys.
拉伸时注意呼吸
Really breathe through that stretch.
有人花钱做这种事吗
And people pay to do that?
人们说
Well, people say that
羊宝宝的重量特别适合做平板式瑜伽
baby goats offer the perfect weight and resistance to hold a plank position.
我也可以当冷门知识小王子
I can know weird stuff too.
这才不是冷门
No, it's not weird.
好吧 确实有点冷门
Okay, it's a little weird.
但人们确实很喜欢这种课
But people really like the class,
而且瑜伽室暂停营业以后
and--and goat yoga's the only thing
我只能靠山阳瑜伽维持生计了
that's keeping me afloat while the studio's closed.
你别见怪 但你要继续上山羊瑜伽课
Hey, no offense, but if you're gonna stick with goats,
最好还是戴一副护目镜吧
you might wanna consider wearing goggles.
也许是天意
Maybe it's a sign.
我姐一直让我成熟点 找份正经工作
My sister keeps telling me to grow up already and get a real job.
-也许她说得对 -也许说得不对
- She might be right. - Or she might be wrong.
谁在乎别人怎么想
Who cares what other people think?
如果山羊瑜伽是你的心头好 梦之所求
Okay, if goat yoga is your jam, your dream,
那就勇敢去追求
then own goat yoga.
不要因此而向任何人道歉
Never apologize to anyone for that, okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
别激动 别激动
Easy, easy, easy now.
我手里还拿着工具呢 一不小心会让你永久失明
I still have a tool that can this whole blindness thing permanent.
别动 很快就好
Stay still. It's only gonna take a second.
我能看见了
I can see again.
谢谢
Thank you.
太恶心了
God.
兔子身上也有虫子吗
Do rabbits have worms?
也许小兔子瑜伽才是未来大势
Maybe bunny yoga is the future.
兔子身上有虫子吗
Do rabbits have worms?
想了解网上搜到的信息吗
Would you like to hear what I found on the Internet?
不想
No.
想了解网上搜到的信息吗
Would you like to hear what I found on the Internet?
没想到你这么晚还没走
Didn't expect to see you here this late.
是啊
Yeah, well.
我这周不太舒服
I've been feeling pretty under the weather this week,
必须补习 赶上进度
and I can't let myself fall behind.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
学习小组有一个特别烦人的成员
I have a-- thoroughly annoying lab partner
总是让我感觉自己会失败
that constantly makes me feel like I'm failing
而我都还开始尝试
before I've even had the chance to try.
我可能习惯鞭策自己了
I guess I'm so used to pushing myself,
就以为大家的承受能力都跟我一样
I just assumed that everyone else has the same level of intensity.
-抱歉 -你总是这样
- Sorry. - See? There it is.
总是能精准地找到痛点来戳我
It's such a specific and precise way of insulting me.
我并非有意 但我不能失败
I don't mean to, but I can't fail.
-说了你也不懂 -你觉得我不懂吗
- You wouldn't understand. - You-- you think I wouldn't?
你已经有几年的实战经验了
You've been in the field for years.
作为急救员 可能救过上百条人命
Practically doing the job, probably saved hundreds of lives already.
我是个黑人同性恋
I'm a Black lesbian
30岁加入消防局
that joined the fire department at 30.
40岁考进医学院
that started med school at 40.
我进入一个领域
You think I've ever walked into a room
哪一次不是比别人更努力来证明自己
and not felt like I had to prove that I deserved to be there?
对不起
Sorry.
这一次是真心道歉
For real this time.
你在使用激素替代疗法吗
You're on hormone replacement therapy?
大部分人只会觉得是戒烟贴
Most people just assume I'm trying to quit smoking.
大部分人都不走心而已
Most people aren't paying attention.
头晕 恶心 变得敏感易怒
The headaches, nausea, increased irritability.
至少我希望是因药物变得易怒
Or at least I hope it's increased.
这些都可能是药贴副作用
Could all be a reaction to the patch.
我对此也束手无策
Not much I can do about it.
只能咬紧牙关撑过去
Just gotta grit my teeth and push through.
你也可以跟医生聊一下
Or you could talk to your doctor.
药片可能对你影响更小
You might do better with the tablets.
如果你担心血栓问题 凝胶也可以
Or if you're worried about blood clots, there's always the gel.
我有BRCA1基因突变[遗传性乳腺癌]I have the BRCA1 gene mutation.
医学院开学六周之前
So six weeks before medical school started,
我做了双侧乳腺切除术
I had a double mastectomy
以及降低风险的输卵管卵巢切除手术
and RRSO surgery
切除了卵巢和输卵管
to remove my ovaries and fallopian tubes.
所以我才需要贴激素补充剂
That is why I have the patch.
你才20岁
You're 20.
什么医生
What doctor--
确实很难找到一个医生
Trust me, it was hard to find one
愿意给我这个年纪的女性做这种手术
who'd perform the surgeries on someone my age
毕竟我还没有孩子
who doesn't already have children,
但你了解我
but you know me.
我不喜欢坐以待毙
I love to fight.
这么做也太激烈了
That's a pretty aggressive move,
即使性格强势如你
even for you.
我母亲34岁就去世了
My mother died when she was 34.
我外婆32岁就去世了
My grandmother when she was 32.
我因此才对自己这么苛刻
That's why I push myself so hard.
我不只想成为家里第一个从医学院毕业的女性
I don't just wanna be the first woman in my family to graduate medical school.
我想成为家中第一个女人
I wanna be the first one to live...
活过35岁
Past 35.
那我们抓紧时间吧
Then we'd better get to work.
希尔蒂送来的礼物
希尔蒂系统咖啡机
骗到他了
We got him.
谢了 巴克 你真"成熟"
Thanks, Buck. Real funny.
不客气
You're welcome.
-你回来晚了 -也就20分钟
- You're late. - It was, like, 20 minutes.
对不起
Sorry.
我就是太激动了
I guess I'm just excited.
我也是
Me too.
但检查一切正常吧
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表