剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
继续走 别招惹它们
Just keep moving. Nice and easy.
停下 停下
Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho.
还以为今年不会再"刷下限"了呢
I really thought this year was going to be different.
紧急呼救
第五季 第一集
一周前
-抱歉 我睡过头了 -没事
- I'm so sorry. I overslept. - It's okay.
我就是和姬芸一起吃早餐呢
Me and Jee-Yun were just having some breakfast together.
梨泥 你错过"好戏"了
Pureed pears. You missed out.
我几个小时后 还能看到
I'm sure I will get to see it in a couple of hours.
闹钟竟然都没把我叫醒
I can't believe I slept through your alarm.
所以我就想着让你多睡会儿吧
Yeah, I figured that was a sign I should let you sleep in.
你和博萨诺约了几点
When's your next appointment with Dr. Bolsaro?
今天下午
This afternoon.
我会带着小姬芸去跟乔什吃午饭
Then Jee and I are gonna have lunch with Josh.
你不早就知道了
All of which you already knew.
我还知道你最近很疲倦
I also know you've been really tired lately,
自从换药之后就这样了
ever since they switched you to the duloxetine.
可能是副作用
Thought it might be a side effect.
-你要不... -别絮叨了
- Maybe you should... - Please don't.
我知道你想帮上忙 但这不是你的职责
Look, I know that you really want to fix this. But it's not your job.
你不用在我身上太费心
You don't need to spend your time worrying about me.
让你和姬芸过得幸福 是我最大的责任
Making sure you and Jee-Yun are happy and healthy is my most important job.
你可以让我不用担心 但我做不到啊
So you can tell me not to worry, but I'm not sure I know how to do that.
我会跟医生谈 我保证
I'll... I'll talk to the doctor. I promise.
很好 我该上班了
Good. Okay. I should get to work.
你俩今天要开心哦 爱你
You guys have a good day, huh? Love you.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
这种情况不会持续下去
You know, it won't be like this forever.
-一定会好转 -我知道
- It's gonna get better. - Yeah.
当然了
Of course it is.
这是"盖章"的节奏啊
So it's pretty serious, then.
听不懂你说什么
I don't know what you mean.
你要见家长了
Well, you're meeting her parents.
是要见一大家子人 她父母 舅舅婶婶 各种表亲
We're meeting everybody. Her parents, her tíos, her tías, her primos.
她们一家人到时都在
Her whole family's going to be there.
「婴儿洗礼」宴
It's a baby christening.
听着很隆重啊
Which sounds pretty serious.
又不是埃迪和安娜的孩子洗礼 巴克
It's not like it's Ana and Eddie's baby, Buck.
没错 「巴克宝宝」
That's right, Baby Buck.
大家聊什么呢
What are we talking about?
安娜的姐姐怀孕了
Ana's sister's having a baby.
我和克里斯下周日去参加「婴儿洗礼」宴
Chris and I got invited to the christening next Sunday.
你和克里斯去「洗礼宴」 很正式啊
You and Chris at the christening? That sounds serious.
不是
It's not.
不是你们说得那种"女婿登门"
Not the way you guys are making it sound.
这是要"盖章"了 她把你介绍给家里人
It's the next step. You know, she's showing you off to the entire family.
这不就是预示着"教父"登场嘛
It's like the opening scene of The Godfather.
「洗礼」是《教父》[电影]最后一场戏
Pretty sure the christening is the last scene of The Godfather.
你们玩得开心
You guys'll have a great time.
他特别期待
He's really looking forward to it.
他甚至还愿意让我给他买♥♥西装
He even agreed to let me buy him a new suit.
我们昨晚试了一下那件旧的
We tried on the old one last night--
结果太小了
barely made it past his elbows.
孩子真是疯长啊
I swear that kid's shot up like a weed.
孩子确实长得很快
They'll do that.
他上次穿 还很合身
Last time he wore it, it still fit him.
那次是他妈妈的葬礼
That was at his mother's funeral.
地震警报 奇怪了 你们感受到震动了吗
Earthquake alert. That's weird. You guys feel anything?
我收到了海啸警报
Mine's a tsunami alert.
泥石流预警
Mudslide warning.
大灾难全赶到一起了
It's like our greatest hits.
消防通知怎么没响啊
Why isn't the bell going off?
你可千万别说炸♥弹♥马上就要爆♥炸♥了
Don't tell us, the bombs are landing in five minutes.
不是
No.
而是"我"正在打求救电♥话♥
Evidently I'm dialing 911.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
什么紧急情况 我没遇上事啊
-你是谁 -我是接警中心工作人员
- Who is this? - This is 911 emergency services.
我没打给你
Well, I didn't call you.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
-我没报♥警♥ -911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
- I didn't dial 911. - 911. What's your emergency?
你没遇到紧急情况吗
So you don't have an emergency?
各位 别慌
People! Do not panic.
官方说系统没被攻击
I'm being told we have not been hacked.
问题出在手♥机♥供应商那边
The trouble appears to be with the cell phone providers.
可惜 我们的系统不能排除自动拨号♥的来电
Unfortunately our system has no way of weeding out the automated calls.
如果对方没有拨♥打♥求救电♥话♥
So if you don't have an actual emergency,
那就赶紧挂断 以免真正的求救者打不进来
clear the line so that people who need us can get through.
-911接警中心 你有紧急情况吗 -不是吧 搞什么啊
- 911. Do you have an emergency? - Come on. Are you kidding me?
别出声了
Just shut up already!
-重新规划路线 -女士 你遇到紧急情况了吗
- Recalculating. - Ma'am? Are you in need of emergency assistance?
这是谁啊
Wait, w-who's there?
我是911线员琳达·贝茨 你打了求救电♥话♥
This is 911 dispatcher Linda Bates and you called me.
反正你的手♥机♥拨通了求救电♥话♥ 你需要帮助吗
Or at least your phone did. Are you in need of any help?
除非你能给我指路
Not unless you can give me directions.
-我车里的导航系统崩溃了 -继续直行
- My car's GPS is going insane. - Proceed to the route.
-我们不管这事儿 -想到了
- Not really our purview. - Didn't think so.
打扰了
Sorry!
继续直行 直行
Proceed to the route. Proceed to the route.
直行
Proceed to the route.
不就是这条路嘛
I thought this was the route, damn it!
-重新规划路线 -你够了
- Recalculating. Recalculating. - Enough!
目前是最快捷路径了
You are on the fastest route.
总算好了
Finally.
-911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 -请左转
- 911. What's your emergency? - Turn left now.
-不是吧 -请左转
- No! Not again. - Turn left now.
-请左转 -现在转吗
- Turn left now. - Wait, now?
请左转
Turn left now.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
我这回真遇到紧急情况了
我的车要沉了
要沉了吗
Sinking?
我从路上掉下来了
Yeah, I-I went off the road.
开到了类似河道里边吧
Into some... I-I don't know. Canal maybe?
你还在吗
Are you there?
你没断线吧
Please tell me you're there!
我还在 请问贵姓
I'm here. Tell me your name.
-柯比 -柯比 我是梅
- Kirby. - Hi Kirby. I'm May.
你打开过车窗了吗
Have you tried to open the windows?
都不行 我试了车门 也打不开
Nothing is working. I tried the door too, but it's stuck!
你身边有什么能打碎玻璃吗
Do you have anything you could use to break the windows?
-什么都没有 -没事
- I'm not seeing anything. - It's okay.
你的车是在哪里掉下水了
Do you remember where you were before you went off the road?
我当时开在威洛比区 导航让我左转
I was on Willoughby. It told me to turn left.
结果直接把我带到水里了
It sent me straight into the water!
我找到你的位置了 马上派人去救你
I found you. Help is on the way.
水位越来越高了
The water's getting higher!
救援能及时赶到吗
Are they gonna get here in time?
救援队是后备计划
Fire and rescue are plan B.
-首选计划是什么 -你会游泳吗
- What's plan A? - Can you swim?
-啥 -柯比 你会游泳吗
- What? - Kirby. Can you swim?
我会 但车在下沉 门又打不开
Yes, but I'm still sinking and the door won't open!
你打不开门
You can't open the door
这是因为外面水压高于车内压力
because the pressure of the water outside is greater than the pressure inside.
但压力会慢慢平衡
But it will equalize.
等压力平衡时 你要打开门 奋力向上游
When that happens, you're gonna open the door and swim to surface.
我得先让车下沉吗
I have to let myself sink?
我会淹死在车里
I'm-I'm going to drown in here!
-我不想死 -柯比 别这样
- I don't want to die! - Kirby, stop.
-我没这个心理准备 -别惊慌
- I'm not ready! - Do not panic.
我不想死
I don't wanna die!
你按我的话做 我会帮你逃出来
You're gonna listen to me and we're gonna get you out of that car. Okay?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表