剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
And maybe you should just talk to the therapist.
巴比 巴比 没事
Bobby, Bobby, it's all right.
我会做好一阵子文职工作
I'm just gonna be shuffling paperwork for a while.
我保证 不会有事
I promise, I'll be all right.
-好吗 -好吧
- All right? - All right. All right.
-爱你 -爱你
- Love you. - Love you.
说成是紧急事件 太小题大做了吧
I'd hardly call it an emergency.
你该提前跟我说一声
You should've looped me in.
艾什丽 他是我们最大的客户
Ashley, he's our biggest client, okay?
-他跟我们有千百万生意往来 -2930万美元
- He's got millions with us. - 29.3.
我了解是因为一开始是我的客户 基思
I know this because I'm the primary on the account, Keith.
-距离够远了吗 -什么够远
- Is that far enough? - For what?
安全距离 让你摘下口罩
For you to feel safe enough to remove that mask.
我接下来的问题 要看着你的脸说
I wanna see your face when I ask my next question.
谢谢配合
Thank you.
我知道你要问我什么
I know what you're gonna ask me.
你要问 我是不是不满为你工作
You're gonna ask me if I have a problem working for you
因为你是女人 还因为你比我年轻
because you're a woman or because you're younger than me--
这次会面中 谈下多少业务
How many transactions came out of that meeting?
业务
Transactions?
可以拿到佣金的业务
You know, the ones we get commissions on.
小艾 我没告诉你是因为客户坚持要来这里谈
Ash, I didn't loop you in because the client insisted on coming here, okay?
他是"婴儿潮"之前一代人
He's like a freaking pre-boomer.
不喜欢网络会议
He hates Zoom meetings.
所以我和杰克才没带你
That's why Jake and I took the meeting without you.
那个实习生杰克
Intern Jake?
那个连胡子都不知道刮的杰克吗
Jake, who still doesn't shave, Jake?
小艾 这是财富管理业务
Ash, it's wealth management.
我们得表现出可靠与优势
We have to project stability and strength--
基思 我知道你"钢铁直男界"的王者
Keith, I realize that you have a master's in mansplaining,
但别来大男子主义那一套对我说教了
but please, I don't want a lecture.
那你到底想怎样
Then what the hell do you want?
我想要我那份佣金
I want my commissions.
你们这次谈下的所有业务佣金
From every transaction that came out of that meeting.
有多少吧
Now how many were there?
杰克肯定不会愿意
I don't think that Jake is gonna like that.
杰克那个弱鸡哪凉快哪待着去吧
Jake can cry into his sippy cup.
百分百抽成
100% of the commissions,
下次 别背地里给我穿小鞋
and next time, don't throw me under the bus.
字面意思 "把我扔到公交车底下"
我没给你穿小鞋
I did not throw you under the bus--
水库坝溃一小时前
我不知该怎么办 她好像没准备好复工
I don't know what to do. I don't think she's ready.
迈克尔说她经历过不少险情 但这回不一样
Michael says he's seen her go through rough patches, but never like this.
巴比 阿西娜的遭遇是重创
Bobby, what happened to Athena was devastating.
这件事让她质疑一切
It made her question everything--
她当差的能力
her ability to do the job.
这对一个只靠自己的女强人来说是一道难关
I mean, that can't be a easy thing for a woman who counts on nobody but herself.
所以她才开"独巡车" 巴比
There's a reason she drives the L-car, Bobby.
没有搭档
No partner.
我不是说她不需要你
And I'm not saying that she doesn't need you,
不需要我 不需要迈克尔
or me, or Michael.
我的意思是
I'm just saying that
这道坎儿 只能靠她自己迈过去
for this particular thing, she has to figure it out by herself.
我了解阿西娜 她肯定不愿再去聊感受了
And if I know Athena, she's tired of talking about it.
她脑子里 只有一件事
In her mind, there's only one thing left to do.
复工
Get back out there.
警监
Captain.
格兰特警官
Sergeant Grant.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
很遗憾没法再相互拥抱了
Sorry we can't hug anymore.
疫情之前抱过吗
Did we before?
我得花点时间去了解警局防疫措施啊
I'm gonna need some time to get the hang of these protocols.
防疫规则都在那里了
Well, those are the guidelines right there.
你既然转文职了 就当闲来读物吧
A little bit of light reading for you while you're on the desk.
真棒
Perfect.
我答应了家里人 要转做一段时间文职
I promised my family I'd be doing a lot of paperwork.
你自己怎么想
And what about you?
你能接受不出外勤吗
You okay not being on the street?
我
I--
我还是悠着点 慢慢归岗吧
I'd like to ease my way back in.
我接到你的电♥话♥时 很吃惊
I was surprised when I got your call.
伊琳 我被袭击了 不是天塌下来了
Elaine, I was beat up. It wasn't the end of the world.
确实 但此后发生的事
No, but everything that's happened since,
感觉就像天塌下来了一样
I mean, it does kind of feel like maybe it could be.
你说得就跟我闺女一样
You sound like my daughter.
梅怎么样了
How is May?
南加州大学这一学期开网课吗
Is USC online for the semester?
她开始"间隔年"了
Taking a gap year.
你对此颇有微词啊
You don't seem very happy about that.
那得看她的"间隔年"用来干什么
Well, it's more about what she's doing to fill that gap.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
9-1-1, what's your emergency?
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
9-1-1, what's your emergency?
你在练习接警说词吗
Are you practicing answering calls?
我在努力让声音听起来冷静 专业
I'm trying to get that calm and authoritative voice down.
-我有些问题 -别提前预习了
- I had a question on this-- - Stop reading ahead.
你下周才能做这些
You're gonna cover it next week.
我就当成是"课外学习"
Well, I was thinking of it like extra credit.
你确定这时候不想在大学里
Are you sure that you wouldn't rather be in college,
-而是 -坐在电脑屏幕前吗
- instead of-- - Sitting at a screen?
疫情之下 大学生不都在电脑前上网课吗
Which is basically what college is right now?
也是 坐吧
Right. Sit.
真的吗
Really?
今天是"二重奏"日
It's Duet Day.
我是主唱 你来"弹键盘"
I'm lead singer, and you're gonna play the keyboards.
我负责通话 你来打字
I'm gonna talk while you type.
好
Okay.
准备好了吗
Okay, you ready?
好了
Yes.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
9-1-1, what's your emergency?
亲爱的 我都说了多少次了
Baby, how many times do we have to go over this?
所以才称之为微震啊
That's why they call them microquakes.
震幅很低
They're small.
没有 我在好莱坞水库
No, I'm in Hollywood at the reservoir.
市中心这边测量指数异常 我来看看
They got some weird readings downtown, and I'm running a check.
我也希望这一年赶紧过去
Yeah, I wish this year was over too.
但已经九月了
But hey, it's September.
还能糟到哪里去
How much worse could it get?
老婆 有人来电♥话♥了 我得挂了
Honey, I got a call. I gotta go.
我得挂了 上司电♥话♥
I gotta go. It's my boss.
CJ
CJ!
我还希望你今天能来呢
I was hoping you'd be back today.
南加州的特殊教育课程
Hybrid scheduling has been implemented
实施混合课程制了
in special education programs across Southern California.
我今天有课
I have class today.
我最近在努力跟人有眼神交流
I'm working on my eye contact.
你眼神看起来很犀利
And you look real sharp doing it.
你今年是毕业班[老年]了吧
You're a senior this year, right?
对 温妮莎 跟你一样[老]Yes, I am, Vanessa. Just like you.
一定要这么扎心吗 小家伙
You had to go there, huh, kid?
CJ 又见到你了 隔空抱一个
CJ, you're back! Corona hug!
南加州的特殊教育课程
Hybrid scheduling has been implemented
实施混合课程制了
for special education programs across Southern California.
-我今天有课 -真棒 我可想你了
- I have class today. - Thank God. I've missed you.
你今天穿了粉色围裙
You're wearing your pink apron.
今天是"粉红日"嘛
It is Pink Day, right?
校园中宣传反欺 反歧视 倡导多元文化与包容
你不在时 我得接你的班啊
I've been trying to keep it up while you were gone.
我了解 科鲁兹先生
I know, Mr. Cruz.
我本来昨天就想过去了
I would've been up there yesterday,
但西尔玛的系统故障了
but we had that system crash up in Sylmar.
我会去查看一下 回头打给你
I'll take a look, and I'll call you back.
欢迎乘坐23号♥线
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表