剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
To the left.
洗手液
总指挥 我是118队的巴克利
IC, this is Buckley, 118.
西区入口处堆放了很多四级易燃物品
I got level four flammables inside the west side entry.
大概十大桶
Looks like about ten pressurized drums.
收到 巴克利
Copy that, Buckley.
喷水系统还是不好用
Sprinkler systems are still down,
我会派人送泡沫灭火剂过去
so I'm sending in foam.
各位 让我随时了解前方火势程度
All right, guys, let me know the level of involvement up ahead.
被困者朝向楼的那一面
The victims are toward that side of the building.
收到
Copy that.
不能说很安全
I wouldn't say all clear,
但算是可以继续前行的程度吧
but definitely clear enough for us to keep on moving.
这条路走不通了
This way's no good.
好 继续走
Okay. Let's keep going.
等下 等下
Wait, wait, here.
这里有人在门口塞了毛巾阻止烟雾进入
Someone put towels under this door to keep the smoke out.
这里有人
I got people inside!
快进来
Go, go, go, go!
斯科特 洛伦佐 走
Scott, Lorenzo, let's go!
别慌 我们会救你们出去
Try to remain calm. We're gonna get you out of here, okay?
总指挥 我是纳什队长
IC, Captain Nash here.
我们找到了七名被困者
Be advised we have located seven victims,
但这里火势升级了
but we've had some accelerants ignite up here.
我们两个队员分头行动了
We are separated from two of our team.
把他们派回去了
Sending them back out.
你们听到了吗 对方需要帮助
You guys hear that? They need help.
工厂那一边啊
That's clear across the factory!
他们少了两个人 这里不缺人
They lost two guys! We got plenty here.
我该过去
I should go.
你说得没错 巴克
You're not wrong, Buck.
我一般很少认为你说得对
And I don't say that to you very often.
去吧
Go!
务必小心
Be careful!
麦迪
Maddie--
奥马尔 你给结肠炎患者布洛芬了吗
Omar, did you give colitis guy Ibuprofen?
因为那样会导致
Because that could trigger symptoms--
等下 有个小伙子在3号♥检查室
Hang on. There's some kid in Exam 3.
他一定要见你
He insists on seeing you.
他说你承诺过了
Says you pinky sweared.
不知道具体情况 但他就是不肯走
I don't know what that is, but he won't leave.
麦迪 救救孩子吧
Maddie, you've gotta help me.
艾文 怎么了
Evan, what happened?
我撞车了
I crashed my bike.
-什么 -人无大碍
- You what? - No, I'm all right.
教会给我包扎了一下
They patched me up at Presbyterian,
但真的很需要你来拯救
but I needed to see you, like, right away.
奥马尔 这是我弟 艾文
Omar, this is my brother, Evan.
那个"足球小子"
Yeah. The football star.
你好
Yeah, hey.
有需要就喊我
Let me know if you need anything.
比如镇定剂之类
Maybe a sedative.
你没事吧 脑子没摔坏吧
Are you okay? No concussion?
我不能回家
Look, I can't go home.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我被学校开除了
I got kicked out of school.
又开除了
Again?
你怎么还能被社区大学开除了呢
Wait, how do you even get kicked out of community college?
我用学费来改装酷炫摩托车了
Maybe you use your tuition money to make some cool modifications on your bike.
艾文
Evan...
还自掏腰包开了几个啤酒狂欢趴
There were also some keg parties that I bankrolled.
父母知道吗
Do they know about this?
还不知道 但我这样回家
No, not yet, but if I go home like this,
他们肯定马上就会发现了
they're gonna find out a lot faster.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
我能待在你家吗
Can't I just stay with you?
你跟道格搬回来后 我很少见你
I mean, I've hardly seen you since you and Doug moved back,
你们不是住别♥墅♥嘛
and you got that nice big house, you know,
肯定有客房♥啊
maybe with a nice big guest room?
道格不会同意吧 他讨厌我
It's Doug, isn't it? He hates me.
不是那样
No, no, no. He doesn't.
他不讨厌你
He does not hate you.
就是家里情况有点复杂
It's just... things are complicated at home.
咱父母家更复杂
Well, try my home.
你走后 我过得可惨了
It's got so much worse since you left.
爸妈觉得我很没出息
Mom and Dad think I'm a total loser,
而我不是啊 麦迪
and I'm not, Maddie. I'm not, okay?
我一定会有所成就
I'm gonna be something.
我只是还没找到人生方向
I just-- I don't know what it is yet.
你当然会有出息了
Hey, of course you will.
他们看我的眼神
The way they look at me...
对我的无视
through me...
我没法再忍♥受了
I can't live with that anymore.
我们一起想办法
Look, we're gonna figure something out, okay?
我保证
I promise.
总指挥
IC, be advised.
这里因为之前的爆♥炸♥ 墙体几乎丧失承重能力了
That last explosion took out most of the supports in here.
整个空间随时会坍塌
Structural integrity is not good.
各单位注意
All teams, all teams, be advised.
大家撤离
We are evacuating the structure.
重复 立刻撤离
Repeat, full evacuation is in effect.
总指挥 我是巴克利
IC, this is Buckley.
有一队发现了七名受困者
One team found seven victims.
还有一队找到了四个
Others got four.
说明这里还有人
Means there's still someone in here.
我们清楚 巴克利
Yeah, we are aware, Buckley.
但整个楼体有坍塌危险
But it's too unstable.
就这样见死不救吗
We're just gonna leave someone behind?
继续搜救 太危险了
It's too dangerous to continue.
你得立刻撤回
You need to pull out, now.
收到
Copy you.
来了
On the move.
立刻撤离
Evacuate the building now!
这是命令
That's an order!
你太莽撞了
You're reckless.
总做危险的事 不过脑子
You do dangerous things without giving them a second thought.
你以为自己有金刚不坏之身 但其实不是
You think you're indestructible, but you're not!
天有不测风云
People die!
-孩子也会死 -玛格丽特
- Children die! - Margaret--
这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
意思是 这个世界处处危险 艾文
It means that the world is an uncertain place, Evan,
你得保护好自己
and you have to protect yourself.
我们没法替你生活
We can't do it for you.
你怎么跑去那里了啊
What were you even doing in that part of town?
你不该在学校吗
Why weren't you in class?
我
I...
-艾文 -你去哪啊
- Evan? - Where are you going?
麦迪
Maddie!
你来得太是时候了
The timing was kinda awesome, actually.
父母刚问到大学的事
They were just asking me about...college.
下车
Get out.
什么情况
What is this?
给你自♥由♥
Freedom.
让你逃离"五指山"
Your way out of here. Away from them.
你要把这辆吉普送给我吗
Wait, you-- you're giving me the Jeep?
不是吧
Are you serious?
道格知道吗
Does Doug know?
我可以给你一些钱起步
Look, I can give you a little bit of money to get started,
你可以自♥由♥飞向任何地方了
and then you can go anywhere you want.
确实很棒 但我要去哪啊
I mean, this is amazing, but where am I gonna go?
不重要
It doesn't matter.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表