剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
She's on desk duty.
我第一天上班接警 就赶上7.1级大地震了
You know, my first day on the phones, a 7.1 earthquake hit.
我都能挺过那一劫
If I can make it through that day,
你也能挺过这道难关
you can make it through this one.
相信我
I promise.
借用乔什劝我的良言
I'll give you the same advice Josh gave me.
我们都有所爱之人处在险情之中
We all have people we love out there.
我们只有尽职工作才能帮到他们
Best thing we can do for them is our job.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
9-1-1. What's your emergency?
我是阿西娜·格兰特·纳什
You've reached Athena Grant-Nash.
接电♥话♥啊 妈
Damn it, Mom.
洛杉矶消防局
LAFD!
附近有人吗
Anybody out here?
洛杉矶消防局
LAFD!
巴克 这边
Buck. Over there.
洛杉矶消防局 能听见我说话吗
LAFD, can you hear me?
我来救治
I'm on him.
没有呼吸和脉搏了
I'm not getting anything.
标记好 继续搜寻吧
All right. Mark it. Keep on moving.
就像队长说的 肯定还有更多伤患
Like the chief said, bound to be others.
洛杉矶消防局
LAFD!
洛杉矶消防局
LAFD!
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
好像是宝宝哭声
Sounds like a baby.
-绝对是婴儿哭声 -这边
- Definitely a baby. - Over there.
-这下面 -我来
- It's under here. - All right, I got this.
下面
Under there.
是婴儿监视器
It's a baby monitor.
问题是婴儿呢
So where's the baby?
差不多四层楼高
It's four stories tall.
这会儿应该能看到了吧
Shouldn't we be able to see it by now, Cap?
也许落在更西的方向
Maybe it landed further west.
这不是好莱坞标志牌第一次倒塌了
This isn't the first time the Hollywood sign has fallen.
传说以前
Legend has it, back in the day,
一个场地管♥理♥员♥喝醉了 开车撞向了牌子
a groundskeeper got drunk and crashed his car into it.
把字母H撞落山下了
Knocked down the H.
你怎么知道这种事
And how do you know that?
我刚搬来这里时
Yeah, when I first moved here,
我想多了解一下这里
I wanted to know more about the area.
就参加了观光旅游
I took one of those tours.
听导游讲了好多故事
It was very informative.
-救命 -救命
- Help! - Help!
我陷进来
I'm-- I'm stuck.
你别乱动 我们是洛杉矶消防局
Stay right where you are. LAFD.
我们会来救你
We will come to you.
黏土太厚了 需要胶合板
That mud's too thick. We need plywood.
调度中心 我是118队的纳什队长
Dispatch, this is Captain Nash, 118.
我们在山庄西部指挥中心处进行泥石流救援
We are in the hills west of Mobile Command working on the mudslide.
需要胶合板 请求空中物资支援
We need a supply drop of plywood ASAP.
收到 队长
Copy that, Captain.
附近有飞行员能够看到的地标吗
Do you have a landmark for the pilots?
有
Yeah.
找到接收器了
So we have the receiver.
婴儿肯定在信♥号♥♥发射器附近
Baby must be near the transmitter.
好可惜不能定位 就像"寻找我的手♥机♥"那样
Too bad we can't just ping it or something, you know, like, find My Phone.
到目前还没有这种应用
Yeah, I don't think that's a thing.
但很有必要啊
Yeah, well, it should be.
你该发明一个 到时我把孩子弄丢了可以用
Well, maybe you'll invent it for when I misplace my kid.
不会发生那种事
You know it's gonna happen.
我一周至少丢三次手♥机♥
I lose my phone at least three times a week.
我去请求支援
I'm gonna call for backup.
需要更多人手来搜寻
We need more people out here searching.
移♥动♥指挥中心在哪个调频啊
Do we know which channel Mobile Command is on?
不是这一个
Not that one.
等下 倒回去
Wait, g-- go back.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥发射塔遇泥石流而遭毁坏
Mudslide knocked out the power on the cell service.
通讯器不该有任何信♥号♥♥干扰
There shouldn't be any interference.
哪来的干扰噪音
So what's causing that feedback?
这是电池装置婴儿监视器
It's a battery-operated baby monitor.
不如跟着干扰音的方向走
So what if we follow that feedback?
干扰音最响的地方就是发射器所在之地
Where it's loudest is probably where the transmitter is.
而婴儿也在那里
And the baby.
-"寻找宝宝应用" -没错
- Find My Baby. - Exactly.
我只听到宝宝哭声 没听到大人声音
You know, I only heard a baby, not an adult.
我们之前只听到宝宝哭声
Before, when we heard the crying.
父母可能失去意识了
Yeah, parents could be unconscious or, you know--
也可能死了
Dead?
可怜的孩子要成为婴儿了
Poor kid might be an orphan.
也许是意外发生时 他们分开了
Or maybe they just got separated.
你确实总是把事情往坏的一面想啊
Well, you really do always go worst-case scenario, don't you?
我是检测到了你的"调侃"吗
Is that judgement I'm detecting?
确实是
Yes. You know, it-- it is.
因为你跟我姐的孩子就要出世了
Because you are having a kid with my sister,
而你却睡在我家沙发上
but you're living on my couch.
为了保护她
To protect her.
以及你未出世的侄子或侄女
And your niece or nephew.
你反射弧可能有点长
Maybe you missed it,
但全球疫情 不是你一个人遭殃
but the whole world's taken an unexpected turn to crazy town.
我只是为他们安全着想 等到
I'm just trying to keep them safe until--
等到什么
Until what?
等到世界重回正轨
Until the world goes back to normal?
如果以后一直都是这种情形呢
Well, what if it never does?
那我就会变成隔空当爹第一人 最差劲的父亲了
Then I'll be a crappy dad over videoconferencing.
我自己亲爹就这幅德行 我很在行
That's actually something I got experience with.
奇米 你别对自己这么没信心
Chimney, you're not giving yourself enough credit, okay?
你会成为一个好爸爸
You're-- you're gonna be a great dad.
无根无据 你说这话良心不会痛吗
I have zero evidence to support that theory.
但你每天都救死扶伤
But you take care of total strangers every single day.
肯定就是这里了
This has gotta be it.
我们怎么进去
So how do we get inside?
奇米[烟囱]Chimney.
怎么了
What?
谁叫你啊
What?
我说烟囱
No, the chimney.
再高一点
Just a little higher.
你说起来简单
You make it sound so easy.
真是神了
I'll be damned.
也许我们要转运了
Maybe our luck is turning around.
调度中心 我是727L30
Dispatch, this is 727-L-30.
我被困于好莱坞山庄塌陷房♥屋中
I'm trapped in an unstable structure in the Hollywood Hills.
我们遇上了山体滑坡
We got caught in the slide.
收到请回答
Do you copy?
收到 727L30警员
Copy that. 727-L-30.
请说一下位置
What's your location?
山体滑坡之前的地址是莱治伍德大道1415号♥
Well, it was 1415 Ledgewood Drive.
不清楚现在塌陷的位置
Not sure where we landed.
是我妈吗
Is that my mom?
位置确实变了
Pretty sure that address moves.
但你的警车依然在那个区域
But it looks like your patrol car is still in the area.
你在车的南边方向 有人受伤吗
You're just south of it. Anyone injured?
有些轻伤
Some bumps and bruises.
我们准备爬到屋外
We're gonna keep climbing toward the daylight.
到时请派救援来接应
We sure could use a lift outta here.
收到
Copy that.
附近有救援队 但清理泥浆会拖延时间
Units are in the area, but the mud's slowing them down.
我们会尽量将你们救出来
We'll get you that ride home as soon as we can.
不能加急吗
Well, can't you put a rush on it?
跟他们说 是警♥察♥遇险
Tell them an officer's in distress or something?
我已经说了 这里
I already did. Right there.
救援人员很快就到了
Cavalry's on the way.
我们继续爬吧
Let's keep moving.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表