剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
要叫外卖♥♥了
Looks like we're ordering in.
不是因为中诅咒了
Not that we're jinxed.
怕啥来啥 这还不叫诅咒
Yeah, definitely not jinxed.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
坚持住 黛博拉 救援人员马上就到
Hold on, Debra. Help is coming.
惊奇了
What the hell.
可能是从隔壁寿司店爬过来的章鱼
I think it might've come from the sushi restaurant next door.
女士 你能听见吗
Ma'am, can you hear me?
我们得把这玩意儿放进水里
We need to get this thing in water.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
9-1-1, what is your emergency?
备用食物
Emergency rations!
当心点 我的头在里面
Easy! My head's in here.
别乱动
All right. Just hold still.
轻点 轻点
Easy, easy!
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
冷静 别乱动
Stay calm and try to hold still.
你放松 章鱼就会游走
If you relax, it'll let go.
好了
All right. Here we go.
回来了
Okay, start coming back.
可以了 进来吧
You're good. You're clear.
继续开
Keep it coming.
好了 停下... 是不可能啦
Okay. And we are-- going back out.
你有没有回想过自己讲的话
You ever replay a conversation in your head
然后觉得自己很傻叉
and worry you sounded like an idiot?
我不是总这样嘛
Have you met me?
我今早碰到安娜·弗洛雷斯了
I ran into Ana Flores this morning.
克里斯的英语老师
Christopher's English teacher.
克里斯的漂亮英语老师
Christopher's pretty English teacher.
你好久没提她了
You haven't mentioned her in a long time.
她现在不教克里斯了
Well, she's not Christopher's teacher anymore.
真会玩啊
Interesting.
帮我把罐子移开 减轻压力
Help me move some of these tanks to relieve the pressure.
快啊
Come on.
-你的声音太好笑了 -巴克
- It's your voice. - Buck!
别这么幼稚 好好工作
Be a professional!
你们俩没事吧
How you two doing? You okay?
你没事 你没事吧
Yeah, you're okay. You okay?
先生 咳出来
Sir, here. Try to cough.
先生 咳出来
Sir, can you try to cough for me?
咳出来 能咳出来吗
Try to cough. Can you cough?
咳出来 对 咳出来
Try to cough. That's it. Try to cough.
喜剧人套路多啊
Everybody's a comedian.
这一次任务没啥意思啊
Man, that was a boring call.
两个人困在电梯里而已
Two people stuck in an elevator.
都不需要医疗救治什么
They didn't even need medical attention or anything.
别这么说 埃德蒙多
Don't say it, Edmundo.
必须吐槽啊
How can I not?
你们一群迷信的小傻子
Y'all acting like a bunch of viejas.
根本没什么乌鸦嘴
There is no curse.
他这么笃定呢
He'so definitive now.
霸气外露 气场强大啊
Sure is windy. You guys feel that?
没人说一定要信这种事
Nobody is saying you have to believe in curses.
但咱也别去拼人品
Just maybe don't tempt fate.
这不是一回事吗
How's that not the same thing?
就是个普通任务
It was a normal call.
没半点意外
Went like clockwork.
三下五除二 搞定娘们儿
Wham, bam, thank you, ma'am.
你没发现没人说"三下五除二 搞定爷们儿"吗
You notice how you never hear anyone say, "Wham, bam, thank you, sir"?
不押韵
It doesn't rhyme.
也许是因为"搞定谁"显得没风度吧
Or maybe all that whammin' and bammin' is nothing to write a thank you note about.
重点是 这证明了"乌鸦嘴"就是大家想多了
The point is I think this proves that the whole jinx thing is a little silly
别再这么神神叨叨了
and we should be all done with it.
老大
Hey, Cap.
我们这是被电线杆砸中了吗
Did a live power pole just fall on the engine?
没错 奇米
I believe it did, Chimney.
还说没有"乌鸦嘴"呢
Right. No curse here.
听说我们自己人求救了
Heard you got a distress call.
118队
Yeah, Engine 118.
风把电线杆吹倒 砸中他们的车了
Wind blew a power pole over on top of their engine.
天呐 没人受伤吧
My God. Anybody hurt?
目前没人上报受伤
No injuries reported.
讲真 今天的求救电♥话♥真是太诡异了
Gotta say, the calls today have been really weird.
我还去查了一下是不是满月
You know, I actually checked to make sure it wasn't a full moon tonight.
不是 还要等四天呢
No. That's not for another four days.
我已经提前请好假了
I've already scheduled myself to be off.
还有这种操作呢
I thought we weren't allowed to do that.
有权在手 当然要利用一下啦
Pays to be the underboss.
你跟谁发短♥信♥呢
Who are you texting with?
奇米和巴克 他们在车里
Chimney and Buck. They're in the engine.
-有事吗 -没事
- And? - They're fine.
但但奇米问我派去的人能不能带两个铃铛和一些月桂树叶
But Chimney's asking if I can send someone over with two bells and some bay leaves?
他想解除诅咒
He's trying to remove a curse.
戏剧一般
It's a whole thing.
现实一般
It is a real thing.
我们要这样挥舞双手 摇铃铛
Okay, so we have to move our hand this kind of motion and ring the bells...
九次
nine times.
一共九次 还是每人九次
Nine in total or nine for each of us?
没说
It's unclear.
还是都做吧
I think maybe we should all do it
这样才能彻底解除咒语
just to make sure we lift the curse completely.
这真是诅咒
Well, is it actually a curse?
大家这么叫
I know we called it that,
但严格来说 应该是"乌鸦嘴"
but technically, I think it's a jinx.
有什么差别
What's the difference?
诅咒有点像"下降头"
Well, I feel like a curse implies that a person put a hex on you
"乌鸦嘴"更像是老天爷给你点颜色瞧瞧
and a jinx is more like a general angering of the gods.
我来找吧
All right, I got it. Here we go.
-怎么告慰神灵 -等下
- How to appease the gods. - Okay, wait.
"下降头"和"诅咒"是一回事吗
So is a hex and a curse the same thing?
你是指两个都是瞎编 都不存在的事吗
By that, you mean both are totally made up and not real?
对
Yes.
都到这份儿上了 你怎么还不信啊 埃迪
What more proof do you need, Eddie?
我们困在了通电的车厢里
We are trapped in a death box.
上千瓦电流在车身流窜
Thousands of volts of electricity coursing through every book and cranny.
我们分分钟被烧成焦炭
Any one of us could literally get fried like that.
我们就老老实实待着 别碰门窗
Or we just don't touch any doors or windows
等救援来 就不会成焦炭了
until help arrives and nobody gets fried.
不管诅咒还是乌鸦嘴是不是真灵验
With or without a curse-- or jinx, whatever.
我只能找到一些人祭或牲口献祭之类
All I can find is some kind of human or animal sacrifice.
太残忍♥ 我做不到
I'm not really down with that.
你们说话经过大脑了吗
Do you guys not hear yourselves right now?
你过脑子了吗
Do you?
上天如此显灵 你却还执迷不语
It's like the universe is screaming at you and you refuse to listen.
上天不会显灵
The universe does not scream.
这里显然有未知的神秘力量
There are clearly forces at work here.
我们无法掌控的灵力
Forces beyond my control and your control--
就是这点了
That's it.
这就是我们的不同
That's the difference between you and I.
我不会担心无力掌控之事
I don't worry about things that I can't control.
你可以说你不会担心无力掌控之事
Sure, but you can say you don't worry about things you can't control,
但你至少得承认
but can you at least acknowlege that
你无力掌控之事总有什么在掌控吧
something is controlling the things that you can't control?
什么啊 小精灵 大妖怪
Like what? Gremlins? Boogieman?
死圣
Santa Muerte?
天有不测风云 世事难料 人之常情
Look, we've had a crappy day. It happens.
不是因为什么"诅咒"或"下降头"
But it didn't happen because of a curse or a hex
也不是因为有人说了"安..."
or because someone said the word qu--
别
Don't!
不是吧 巴比
Come on, Bobby.
不是连你也信吧
You really can't believe in all this.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表