剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
But-- everything went okay, right?
医生说我状况很好
Yeah. Doctor says I'm fine.
-宝宝也很健康 -这就好
- Baby's fine. - Okay.
你最近总是忧心忡忡
It's just-- you know, you seem so worried lately.
你知道我会一直陪在你身边吧
And you know, like, we're in this together, right?
如果有什么事 你都可以告诉我
If there's anything wrong, you can tell me.
-我不会再逃跑了 -我知道
- I'm not gonna run again. - I know that.
我保证 如果跟你有关
And I promise, if it had anything to do with you,
我一定会告诉你
I would tell you.
不 麦迪 我们要成为一家人了
No, Maddie. We're gonna be a family now.
我愿意会为你赴汤蹈火
I'm here for you. Whatever you need.
好
Okay.
我需要你播放一下碟片
So what I need is for you to play this DVD.
遵命
Yes.
来看一下我们完成的"精彩佳作"吧
Let's go watch the greatest movie we ever made.
好
Yeah.
太不可思议了
This is amazing.
这是我们的宝宝啊
That's our baby.
我很遗憾你没法跟我一起去做超声
I'm sorry you couldn't be at the ultrasound.
没事 美好事物都值得等待
Nah, it's okay, this was worth the wait.
还是没法确定孩子性别啊
I see we still can't tell the sex.
孩子可能不爱张扬吧
Guess the kid's shy.
太奇怪了
It's so weird.
海勒医生说能看出来
Dr. Heller said that she could tell.
等下
Wait.
你检查时 没看吗
You didn't look while you were in the office?
孕期很多第一次 你都不在身边
We've been apart for so many firsts in this pregnancy,
这一次 我想跟你一起体验
and I wanted to have this first together.
等一下
Hold on.
这是
Could it be?
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
应该是
Yeah, I think--
是个女孩
It's a girl.
亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
抱歉没回来吃晚餐
Sorry I missed dinner.
没有 给你留了饭菜
No, you didn't. Saved you a plate.
是吗 太棒了
Really? Awesome.
已经开始加班了啊
You're pulling overtime already, huh?
不是 是心理咨♥询♥
No, I had a counseling session.
遇到令人难受的求救电♥话♥了吗
Did you have a rough call?
就是预先做好心理准备
No, it's just a precautionary thing.
因为我年纪尚浅 又经历过创伤
Because of my age and my history.
苏说 每个月看下心理医生对我有好处
Sue said that it would be good that I meet with a counselor every other month.
你竟然跟他们说了试图自杀的事
I didn't know you told them about the suicide attempt.
何必隐瞒
I didn't see the point in lying to them.
对方都有记录 你当时打了求救电♥话♥
It's on their records. You did call 9-1-1.
确实
Yes. I did.
于是我就说了 苏说这不会影响就职
So I told them, and Sue said it wasn't disqualifying,
但她就是想确保有人疏导我的情绪
but she just wanted to make sure I had someone to talk to.
这样很明智
Well, that's smart.
她这么照顾我 我很欣慰
I'm glad she's looking out for you.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我一整天都在跟人聊感受
It's just, I spent the whole day talking to people.
到最后 实在不想再说话了
Last thing I wanted to do at the end of it was talk some more.
这种情况不会一直持续
Yeah, but that won't go on forever
你有能力应对时 就不需要了
once they see you know how to handle yourself.
但一直看心理医生也没问题
But there's nothing wrong with seeing somebody forever.
干我们这一行
In this line of work, you--
总要有人帮自己疏导情绪
you have to have somebody to talk to.
我会参加戒酒互助会 你妈找桑福德医生诊治
I've got my meetings, your mother's got Dr. Sanford.
这是之前的事了
Had Dr. Sanford.
卡拉确实很不错
I mean, Kara was great.
如果有需要 我还会继续找她
I would absolutely see her again if I needed to.
你什么时候开始不看心理医生了
You stopped seeing her. When?
几周前
Few weeks ago.
你怎么跟我说一声
You didn't say anything.
对不起
I'm sorry.
就是没觉得有必要说
It just didn't occur to me.
我找卡拉做心理治疗
My sessions with Kara were to prepare me
是为了重新执法 而我已经归岗了
for going back out on the street, and now I am.
心理治疗不只是为了重返工作岗位
No, these sessions were for more than that.
毕竟你经历了身心创伤
After everything that you went through--
我知道你是好心
Your heart is in the right place,
但我不用别人照看我
but I don't need anyone to baby me.
以前不用 以后也不用
Never have and never will.
那作为你的女儿
So if I'm your daughter,
你也不需要照看我了吧
shouldn't that mean you don't have to baby me?
造人需要两个人
Well, you're only half mine.
我不管 你父亲照样要管
Your daddy's side still need looking after.
我爸那一边要少很多吧
Then maybe 50% less.
这不是可以商量的事
This is not "Let's Make a Deal."
我是你妈 我会管你一辈子
You're gonna be my baby forever.
韩家小公主啊
Baby girl Han.
这下要好好想个名字了
I guess we're gonna have to get serious about finding a name now.
传统一点
Should we do something traditional
还是现代风 "芝加哥"
or more modern, like "Chicago."
你说得很对
You were right.
我们要组成三口之家了
We are gonna be a family, the three of us,
我不想对你有所隐瞒
and I don't wanna keep hiding this from you.
我说过了
Look, I told you,
你不用怕我受伤
you don't have to protect me.
我不是怕你受伤 而是另有其人
You're not the one I'm trying to protect.
圣安吉洛的火灾升级
The raging fires have progressed in San Angelo.
救援队已筋疲力尽
Response teams are exhausted.
附近郡县 包括洛杉矶消防队
Further counties, including Los Angeles Fire Department,
也都响应 前来支援重灾现场
have been summoned to help contain the epic disaster.
出发 行动
Come on. Let's go.
我加入消防局后 就一直等着特殊支援调配
I've been on the list for special deployment ever since I joined the department.
但直到今天才真正出任务
Never got a call before today.
准备好出发了
Okay, we are ready to roll.
我知道你们蓄势待发
No. I know how you guys are.
各位 出发之前 一定先去卫生间
Everybody, make sure you use the bathroom before we go.
不管你们是否真想去
I don't care if you think you need to or not.
车程20小时 一路前行 中途不会停车
We have a 20-hour drive, and we're gonna make good time.
你竟然跟我们一起去啊
I didn't know you were coming with us.
我得养两个孩子 还要付学费
I got two kids and med school bills to pay.
紧急加班费 必须拿啊
I'll take all the emergency overtime I can get.
而且会很有意思
Besides, it'll be fun.
姐还没去过得州呢
I've never been to Texas.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表