剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
无人应答 气囊挡住视线 看不见里面
No verbal response. Can't see past the side airbags.
但热成像显示人影了
But we picked up a heat signature.
前座有活人
Definitely a live occupant in the front.
后座有个小的热成像
Smaller heat signature in the back.
调度中心说来电者是司机的儿子 雅各布
Dispatch says they got a call from the driver's son, Jacob.
孩子还在车里吗
The kid's still in the car?
快拿电锯
Go! Go! Jaws.
来 一二三
Check! One, two, three.
巴克 进去
Buck, get in there.
看到司机了
I got a visual on the driver.
加把劲
Come on!
不行 车顶已经完全压毁了
No, no, no. The roof is bent too far inwards.
没法把她拖出来
I-I can't pull her out.
-把车顶卸了吧 -拿电锯 快
- Let's cut the whole top off. - Let's get the saw! Let's go!
慢点 数到三
Okay, nice and easy, on three.
一二三
One, two, three.
快来人
Need more hands!
看到小孩子了
I've got eyes on the boy.
-他还有呼吸 -巴克 撬开车门
- He's still breathing. - All right, Buck, get that Halligan.
她没被压成肉饼 真是奇迹
It's a miracle she's in one piece.
-车体护住了她 -老奇
- The car's hugging her like a glove. - Okay, Chim.
伤者是个小男孩 脊椎可能骨折
Okay. Young male victim. Possible vertebrae break.
埃迪 拿护颈来
Eddie, get me a neck brace.
脉搏稳定 多处撕裂伤
Pulse is steady. Multiple lacerations.
气囊爆开烧伤
Airbag burn.
发生什么事了
What ha-happened?
她口齿不清是因为受伤吗
You think her slurred speech is a symptom of her injuries?
还不能确定
Can't be too sure yet.
调度中心说 她在酿成惨祸之前就有些异常了
Dispatch says she was acting odd before the crash, too.
老奇 孩子情况如何
Chim, how's that kid looking?
颈部脊椎没有断裂
Upper vertebra seems intact,
但心脏收缩压飙升
but his systolic blood pressure is skyrocketing--
可能是创伤性脑损伤N
could be a TBI.
最好连座椅一起移送医院
Probably best to transport him in the seat.
安全将他救出来
All right, make it safe and get him out.
收到
Copy that. All right.
调度中心 联♥系♥儿童医院急诊室
Dispatch, contact the Children's Hospital ER.
准备好进行神经外科手术
Have them prep for neurosurgery.
将送去一名伤者 雅各布
We've got a patient, Jacob,
大概七八岁
approximately seven to eight years old,
可能是创伤性脑损
coming in with a possible TBI.
雅各布
Jacob?
雅各布在后座
Jacob is still in the back seat.
我们正努力把他救出来
We're working on getting him out.
女士 你之前哪里痛吗
Ma'am, were you experiencing any pain,
头晕吗 因此才导致你神志不清了
disorientation that may have led to your confusion?
我找到了
I think I got something...
解释了她为什么神志不清了
that added to her confusion.
就因为她缺德酒驾 今晚有多少人要丧命啊
How many people have to die tonight because she was drunk and stupid?
要写进警方报告了
Details to add to my report.
数到三 一二三
On three. One, two, three.
拖出他了吗
Got him?
对
Yeah.
他没有意识了 但还活着
He's not conscious but he's alive.
送去就医
All right, let's move him.
车里载着孩子还酒驾
Drunk driving with your only child in the car...
你完事了吗 亨
You good here, Hen?
一点也不觉得完事了
Not one bit, Cap.
但我能消化
But I got it.
职责所在 对吧
It's our job, right?
对
Yeah.
壬福禄
Renfrow!
你卸下安全气囊了吗
Did you disable the airbags?
-看着像是没有 -你说什么 老大
- It doesn't look like you did! - What's that, Cap?
老大 没事吧 -去看一下壬福禄
- Cap, you good? - Get Renfrow!
壬福禄
Renfrow.
司机
The driver...
你去看司机了吗
Did-did you get the driver?
正在救呢 先看一下你 壬福禄
We're working on it. Let's focus on you, Renfrow.
让你呼吸
Gonna get you some air, okay?
-我来了 我来了 -巴克 把他救出来
- I got him, I got him! - Buck, get him out of there.
-司机还活着吗 -检查脉搏
- That driver alive? - I'm checking his pulse.
他还有脉搏 但皮肤烧焦了
He's got a pulse, but his skin is like paper.
-给我一个 烧伤毯 -拿一个 烧伤毯 过来
- I-I need a burn blanket. - Get the burn blanket!
好了吗
Ready?
-抓住他了吗 -从车窗拖出来
- You got him? - Through the window, yeah.
托住头了吗
You got his head?
转身
Turn him.
队长 送壬福禄就医 通知烧伤科了
Captain, we're moving Renfrow now. Burn unit's been advised.
很好
Good, good.
亨 埃迪
Hen! Eddie!
你们那边怎么样
How are you guys doing up there?
我们都堵了35分钟了
We haven't moved in, like, 35 minutes.
前方发生车祸了吗
Was there an accident?
高速路上发生车祸
Yes, there was an accident on the freeway, and it seems...
你好像堵在后面了
seems like you're stuck behind it.
我有1型糖尿病
I'm type 1 diabetic,
我堵了很长时间了
I've been stuck in traffic forever
我的血糖开始下降了
and my blood sugar's getting super low--
我感觉在车里快晕了
feels like I might pass out in my car.
我会通知洛杉矶消防员
Okay, let me contact LAFD.
派他们给你送一个升糖素急救包过去
Maybe they can... bring you a glucagon rescue kit.
请说一下车型和车牌号♥
What is the make and... plate of your vehicle?
车型是福特F-150 车牌号♥B93F5
Black Ford F-150. License plate: B93F5.
洛杉矶消防局注意 有一辆车
Attention LAFD. There is a car...
堵在车祸现场后方 车主需要升糖素
mile behind the pileup that needs glucagon.
福特F-150
Black F-150.
车牌号♥
License plate...
B93
Bravo-nine-tree-fr...
调度中心 请再说一遍
I'm sorry, Dispatch, can you repeat that plate number?
-等一下 -听不清
- Yeah, just a second. - Hard to read you.
车牌号♥ B93F5
Plate reads: Bravo-9-3-Frank-5.
-福特F-150 -收到 立即派急救员过去
- Black F-150 pickup. - Copy that. Sending an R.A. Unit now.
你临产多久了
Exactly how long have you been in labor?
-不清楚 -你不是护士出身吗
- Hard to tell. - Weren't you a nurse?
我还有一个小时
I've got an hour left.
我能坚持
I got this.
我欣赏你的敬业精神
I appreciate your dedication,
但这回由不得你做主了
but I'm gonna have to override you on this one.
她被送往哪家医院
Which hospital is she going to?
阿塔蒙街长老会医院
First Presbyterian on Altamont.
我就跟在车后
All right. I'll follow behind.
通知医院
Make sure the hospital knows
她被送达后 立即检测酒精浓度
she's gonna need her BAC as soon as she lands.
-阿西娜 -搜查令已经出了 埃迪
- Athena... - Already got the warrant, Eddie.
我们到医院再说
It'll meet me at the hospital.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我还好
Yeah, I'm doing fine.
纳什队长
Captain Nash,
你能派一个急救员来调度中心陪护一名产妇吗
can you spare a paramedic for a woman in labor at Dispatch Metro?
应该有更近的急救员可以前往吧
Pretty sure there are some paramedics a lot closer to your location than we are.
但他们都不是孩子父亲啊
Yes, but none of them are the baby's father.
这里交给我们了 老奇 你陪老婆生孩子吧
We've got it from here, Chim. Go meet your daughter.
确定吗
You sure?
我跟在救护车后 我送你一程吧
I'm following that ambulance. You can ride with me.
刚才宫缩间隔小于五分钟
Okay... that one was less than five minutes.
你还觉得你有一个小时吗
Yeah, you still think you got another hour in you?
这是你的东西
Okay, here are your things.
我车在楼上 我带你上车
My car's downstairs and you are getting in it.
老奇呢
Okay, what about Chim?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表