剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
她把他从我身边抢走了
She took him from me.
-你是孩子母亲 -是
- You're the mother. - Yes.
你知道孩子在哪儿吗
Do you know where he is?
他在这边 他没事
He is right here. He is OK.
他就在这边
He is right here.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我们感受到地震了 但我们没法逃出去
We felt the earthquake, but we couldn't get out.
山体滑坡 半个山丘都塌方了
The mudslide. Half the hill came down.
她把你们锁在这里了吗
She locked you in here?
-卡罗尔 -对
- Carol? - Yes.
她人呢
Where is she?
她遇难了
Carol didn't make it.
瞬间没那么难过了
Feeling less bad about that.
有人受伤了吗 我听到尖叫了
Is anyone injured? I heard screaming.
是我
That was me.
我马上就要生了
I'm in labor.
越怕什么 越来什么
Of course.
巴克 这里需要增援
Buck, we're gonna need reinforcements down here.
尽快
Fast.
西尔维娅
Sylvia!
西尔维娅
Sylvia!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
出个声啊
Answer me!
我看到你了
I see you.
我这就过去
I'm coming down to you.
-警官 -我在这儿
- Sergeant. - I'm here.
我在呢
I'm here.
你能动吗
Can you move?
不太能
Barely.
我被压住了
This thing is crushing me.
好疼
It hurts.
是不是骨折了啊
You don't think anything's broken?
应该断了几根肋骨
Maybe a couple of bruised ribs.
你还能呼吸吗
How's your breathing?
还算能喘气吧
I'm getting oxygen, if that's what you're asking.
很好 我把这玩意儿移开
Good. Let's get this off of you.
好
Okay.
调度中心 我是727L30
Dispatch, this is 727-L-30.
救援还有多久能到
I'm gonna need an ETA on those units.
谢天谢地她没事
Thank God she's okay.
各单位都接到通知了
All units have been notified.
他们正尽快寻找你们的位置
They are trying to locate you as quickly as possible.
还不够快啊
It might not be quick enough.
房♥子移位了
The structure shifted,
我们又向下滑了几英尺
and we just slid several feet.
我们没时间了
Don't have much time.
你走吧
You go.
你活着出去吧
You save yourself.
妈 听她的话
Mom, listen to her.
赶紧出来 不然你俩都会丧命
Get out of there before you both die.
调度中心 感谢你的关心
Dispatch, I appreciate your concern,
但我是个警务人员 职责在身
but I have a job to do and I'm doing it.
如果你想帮忙
If you wanna help,
就尽快让救援队来救我们
get that rescue down here now.
救援正在前往 警官
Rescue's on the way, Sergeant.
你该休息一下了
You should go take a break.
你把我撤掉了吗
You're pulling me from the floor?
是 这里没你事了
Yes, I am. You're done.
据那个女人所说
From what the women are saying,
这是一个「非法领养黑窝」
it sounds like some kind of illegal adoption ring.
打着帮助这些姑娘的幌子 将其骗进来
They get lured in by being promised help
然后强迫她们放弃自己的孩子
and then coerced to give up their babies.
那个遇难者是倒卖♥♥贩子
The deceased we found, she was selling them.
-下面一共有几个女人 -四个
- How many women are down there? - Four.
一个即将临盆 还有一个婴儿
One in active labor and one infant.
正在清理屋顶 实施救援
Clearing the roof now for extraction.
你们的队员很会办事啊
Sounds like your guys have a handle on things.
我去通知警方
I'll notify LAPD.
需要给她们录口供
They'll want to talk to these women.
我还有一件事要告诉你
There's something else I'd like to brief you on.
什么事
What is it?
天景这边挖好了
Skylight's all dug out,
我们接力进行
so let's do this like a relay.
进去 给她们戴上绳索护具
I go in, get 'em in the harness,
把她们送上来交给你和亨
send 'em up to you and Hen.
收到
Copy that.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yeah.
退后
All right, clear back!
给老奇
Give that to Chim.
退后 你不会有事
You go, just stay back. You're okay.
继续呼吸 就这样
Keep breathing. That's it.
-老奇 -亨给你的 -谢谢
- Chim, Chim, from Hen. - Thanks.
这里情况怎么样了
How we doing back here?
快了 但还没生
Close, but no baby yet.
我把其它人就出去之后 再来找你
Okay, circle back once we get everyone else out.
收到
Copy that.
你表现很好 安珀
You are doing so good, Amber.
我竟然会在这里生孩子
I can't believe I'm having a kid down here.
孤身一人
Alone.
孩子父亲呢
What about the father?
他不知道
He doesn't know.
我没告诉他
I didn't tell him.
他
He--
不是什么好人
wasn't a good guy.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你怎么被骗到这里了
That how you ended up here?
我没有人可以依靠
Yeah, I didn't have anybody.
一个人都没有吗
No one?
我父母把我赶出家门了
My parents kicked me out.
我无依无靠 无处可去
I had nowhere to go.
然后遇到了卡罗尔
Then I met Carol,
听信了她的谎言 以为这是最好的选择
and she made it seem like this was the best option.
我只有这一条出路
My only option.
她保证我不会是孤身一人
And she promised me that I wouldn't be doing this by myself,
我的孩子会过得更好
and that my baby would be better off.
我错信了她
And I believed her.
我太傻了
I was an idiot.
不不
No, no, no, no.
你只是害怕了
You were scared.
人在恐惧时 总是不能理智思考
We don't always make the best decisions when we're operating out of fear, right?
一定会把你就出去
We're gonna get you out of here.
怎么救出去
How?
太沉了 你根本搬不动 别浪费时间了
It's too heavy. You're wasting your time.
只要能找到杠杆一类翘起来就可以了
If I could just find something and use it as leverage to lift it off of you.
找到了
Bingo.
你在这里待得越久
The longer you stay,
就越可能给我陪葬
there's a chance neither of us is getting out of here.
出去找救援吧 你可以再回来救我
Go and get help. You can come back for me.
我不会丢下你
I'm not leaving you.
共同克服难关
We're in this together,
谁也不准死
and neither one of us is dying.
不能在今日丧命于此
Not here. Not today.
我感觉自己总是处于恐惧之中
I feel like I'm afraid all the time.
我一定会是个糟糕的母亲
I'm gonna be a terrible mother.
据我所知 为人父母90%的职责是在孩子身边
You know, I heard 90% of being a good parent is just showing up.
你已经做到这一点了
You've already got that part covered.
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
目前没有
Not yet.
但我女友怀孕了 我们的第一个孩子
My girlfriend's pregnant. Our first.
你真幸运
You're lucky.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表