剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
前情提示
Previously on Wynonna Earp...
- 布沙 - 是老公的真名
- Bulshar. - My husband's true name.
薇弗莉 它来了
Waverly! It's coming!
请不要伤害我们
Please don't hurt us.
也不要惹任何母亲
And don't ever cross a mother!
你给女儿起名字了吗
Did you give our daughter a name?
她叫爱丽丝
Her first name is Alice.
当父母从来都不容易
No one said parenthood was easy.
我们该长大了
It's time to grow up.
好吧 你说对了
Fine. You were right.
布沙回来了
Bulshar's back.
我们现在该怎么办
Now what do we do about it?
妈妈
Mama?
不敢相信我们又回来了
I can't believe we're back here, of all places.
她知道自己在做什么
She knows what she's doing in there.
是吧
Right?
自从她跟医生放弃了孩子后 她就一直
Ever since her and Doc gave the baby up, she's been...
- 很决绝 - 无情
- Determined. - Relentless.
从来没见过她这么专注
I've never seen her so... focused.
她可能 没事吧
Yeah, she's probably... fine.
- 就是喝多了 - 喝大了
- And drunk. - So drunk.
薇诺娜 别继续我行我素了
C'mon, Wynonna. Don't Earp this up.
这才是厄普嘛 少男少女们
That's how you Earp it, girls and boys!
等一下
One sec.
你不是不喜欢狙击步♥枪♥
You don't even like the Dragunov.
你说它太不仁慈了
You said it lacks "grace."
我不需要仁慈
I don't need grace.
我需要如苏联般钢铁的精准度
I need steely Soviet precision.
我不是点了啤酒吗
I believe I had a beer?!
你没带出来的不只是啤酒
Yeah, a beer's not the only thing you're missing.
是吧
Right?
她不怀孕之后胸完全缩水了
She's completely lost her baby boobs.
干嘛
What?
今晚我要休息 知道不
You know, I'm taking the night off!
小丑不是从来不休息吗
Don't you clowns ever take the night off?
我明白 你今年不好过是吧 薇诺娜
Oh, I get it. You've had a rough year, eh, Wynonna?
- 闭嘴 - 听说它死了
- Shut up. - I heard it died.
我都说了 闭上你的臭嘴 还魂者
I said, shut your dirty revenant mouth.
一个宝宝就把继承人打击成这样
All it took to break the heir was a frickin' pregnancy.
可我现在没有怀孕了
Well, I'm not pregnant anymore.
来吧
Come on.
- 他跑掉了 - 我有枪
- Hey, you got a runner. - I also got a gun.
是啊
Yeah.
是狙击步♥枪♥吗 厉害了
Was that the Dragunov?! Nice.
苏联精准度 子弹就是擦过他而已
Yeah, "Soviet precision"? You barely grazed him.
你这么要强啊
Wow. So competitive.
那你这么骄傲啊
So cocky.
秀什么秀 给我坐下
Yo, PDA! Focus!
欢迎来到多尔斯之家 这里住了谁
Welcome to the Dolls' house. Population?
你的尸体
Your spine.
- 吓屎你 - 失败了 给我吃掉
- Boom! - Gonna make you eat that.
- 卧♥槽♥ - 没礼貌
- Oh, crap. - How rude.
他吃素
He's a vegetarian.
成功了呢我们
Well, we did it!
是她成功了
She did it.
我问了布沙的情况和下落 但是
I'd ask about Bulshar and where he is, but...
去你妈♥逼♥
Get bent.
去死
Get dead.
我有点怀疑
I'm starting to think these
还魂者们不知道布沙在哪
revenants don't know where Bulshar is.
会找到他的 必须找到
We'll find him. We have to.
孩子们 冥河三角洲已经得到控制了
Boys, we've got the Ghost River Triangle under control.
去你♥妈♥的♥褪色柳
Stupid Pussy Willows!
拉泥 你一整晚
Lonnie, you been holdin' that radar gun
腿上都放着雷达枪吗
in your lap all night?
孩子 你是想断绝子孙呗
Boy, did you wanna have a family someday?
一会说 发现活的了
Hold that thought, son. We got a live one.
我们没记录啊
We... we didn't even clock 'em.
看着点
Heads up.
早上好
Jó reggelt.
这里就是冥河三角洲吗
Is this the Ghost River Triangle?
那要看你是谁了
Well, I suppose that would depend on who's asking.
你主人
Your master.
不邀请我们进来吗
Aren't you going to invite us in?
没问题 主人们
Of course, Masters.
请进
Come on in.
这里需要来电吸血鬼了
It's about time we had some vampires up in here.
醒一醒啊 拉泥 你要错过好戏了
Oh, buck up, Lonnie. You're gonna miss the party.
早上好 小薇
'Morning, Waves.
早上好 多盖了层毯子
Morning, bonus blankets.
睡得好吗
Sleep okay?
很好
Yeah.
但是我做了个好奇怪的梦 你结婚了
Though I had the weirdest dream that you were married.
真的吗 我也做了好奇怪的梦
Really? 'Cause I had a really weird dream
梦到你跟一个还魂者辣妹
that you were making out with a
在热水缸里亲热
hot revenant in a hot tub.
听着就很可怕
Well, that sounds like a nightmare.
只是噩梦而已啦
It really was a nightmare.
虽然跟你吵架了
You know... the fighting with you.
是啊 但是
Yeah, but...
和好的部分
the making-up part...
- 我知道 - 是
- Yeah, I know, uh... - It's...
特别爽的
it's pretty good.
等一下
Wait. I... One sec.
- 不要 - 等一下
- No. - One second.
请不要离开
Mm. No. Please, no.
别
No.
谷仓门开着
The barn door's open.
她一晚上都在外面吗
Was... was she out there all night?
不是吧又来
Oh, God. Again?
去吧
Hey. Go.
警长
Hey, Sheriff.
什么
What?
- 打我 - 一直在打啊
- Hit me! - I have been.
你行动迟缓的跟180岁的似的
You fight like you're 180 years old.
我166了啊
I'm 166.
那你就快一点啊 奶奶
Then move like it, Grandma.
控制住你了
There you are.
怎么不继续了
That's it?
不打算对我上下其手吗
No sarsaparilla-soaked clapback about my form?
我怀孕后那么努力
My form that I worked my ass off
才减肥成功的
getting back into shape.
你很美
You look great.
仿佛从来没怀过孩子
Almost like it never happened at all.
哎哟 你们俩一宿没睡啊
Tsk. Have you two been at it all night?!
训练一晚上吗
Tr-training, all night?
这样对身体不好
This is not healthy.
超级英雄也得睡觉啊
Even superheroes need sleep.
可是布沙现在
I doubt Bulshar's out there
应该没睡觉 所以
tucked up in his jammies, so...
我们没看见他踪影有
I think we haven't seen hide nor hair of him for...
四个月了吗
four months?
19周
Nineteen weeks.
已经19周没消息了
It's been 19 weeks.
我得去把酒吧开张
I have to go open up the bar.
厄普我走了
Earps.
你没事吧
You okay?
没添新伤 旧伤还在
Bruised in all the right places.
这么严重啊
That bad, huh?
我们要是不训练他都不碰我
He won't touch me unless we're training.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表