剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
你们对于养肥自己
the obvious effort you've made
所做出的明显努力
to fatten yourselves up.
你觉得他快说完了吗
Do you think he's nearly finished?
我的塑型裤缩上来了
My Spanx are riding up.
好消息是
The good news is,
他会回来拯救这个地方
he will return to save this place.
我们来这里见证
And we are here to watch him do so.
你戴了蝴蝶结
you went bow-tie!
是啊 你得尽情享受嘛
Yeah, you gotta rock out with your knot out.
薇诺娜在哪
Hey, uh, where's Wynonna?
我向埃贝保证说我认识她
I kinda promised Ebbe that I knew her.
- 真可爱 - 我觉得我们今晚
- Oh. So cute. - Yeah, I think we're getting
能上一垒
to first base tonight.
不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
请进 该死的
Come in. Holy shit!
这里比我失去贞操的那个独木舟还要狭窄
That was more cramped than the canoe I lost my virginity in.
我们现在在加德纳房♥子的地下室里
Hey, we're in the basement of the Gardner house.
我真心希望是薇欧娜给我穿的裙子
I really hope it was Waverly who dressed me,
但这手套肯定是杰里米
but the gloves scream Jeremy.
炼狱镇有吸血鬼
There are vampires in Purgatory.
是啊 有
Yeah, there are.
他们在我的卡车旁袭击了我 但我跑掉了
They tried to attack me at my truck, but then I got away.
- 怎么做到的 - 我们的朋友
- Got away how? - Rest of our friends
和整个小镇的居民都被一个不知名的魔咒控制住了
and the whole town are under some sort of spell.
就像他们只要一个碰触 他们就能控制别人
It's like with one touch, they can control them.
把他们变成了喜欢吸血鬼的迷妹团
It's like they turn into vampire-loving groupies.
我花了一个月跟随九寸钉乐队巡演 我懂的
I spent a month on tour with Nine Inch Nails. I get it.
可是我们可以用这个 杀死他们
Yeah, but guess what. We can kill them with this.
夜间放血器许可
Nocturnal Exsanguinator Clearance.
我第一天加入黑色徽章分部 他们发给我的夜间放血器工具
Black Badge issued my NEC kit, first day in the division.
一直都没机会用 终于
Never had a chance to use it until right now.
杀死催眠了平民的吸血鬼
"Kill the vampire who's glamoured a civilian
平民就会恢复理智
and the civilian will return to their senses."
我们得再去找点木棍
We're gonna need more stakes.
薇弗莉说我是贵客
Waverly called me the guest of honour.
那你可一定要隆重登场
Then you'd better make one hell of an entrance.
时间到了
It is time.
每一位普格特瑞城
Everyone who is a descendant
始祖家族的后代
of the original Purgatory families,
都曾经生活在布沙的恐惧下
those who lived in terror under Bulshar
后来他变成了库蒂警长 而后获得了
when he was Sheriff Clootie, and then stood by
怀亚特·厄普的支持 再后来罗伯特·斯瓦内
as Wyatt Earp and Robert Svane
开枪杀他并埋了起来
shot and entombed him,
请大家向贵宾区移♥动♥
please make your way into the VIP area.
该怎么做 我也不是厄普家人啊
What do I do? I'm not really an Earp.
- 他们也不知道 - 我看着像厄普家人吗
- So? They don't know that. - Hey, could I pass for an Earp?
- 当然不 - 可能不行
- Wait. No. - Probably not.
这样不行啊
This isn't... this isn't right! Guys.
贵宾们将会被献给
The VIPs will be offered up
布沙 作为对他献礼
to Bulshar himself, as a tribute,
任他处置
for him to do with what he may.
剩下的人
The rest of you are for us...
是我们的食物
to eat.
我来告诉你吃什么吧 鸡♥巴♥
I'll tell you what you can eat: a dick.
你说啥
I beg your pardon?
你听到了
You heard what I said.
别让我重复了
Don't make me say it again.
- 拜托 - 亲爱的 你都抵抗不了我们
- Please? - Darling, how do you expect
怎么会觉得自己能打败布沙呢
to defeat Bulshar when you can't even resist us?
一会咱再说 老妹
Hold that thought, Vengabus.
薇弗莉 你最喜欢哪个吸血鬼
Waverly, who's your favourite vampire?
应该是佩特拉吧
Ah, I gotta go with Petra.
什么
What?
- 怎么能只选一个 - 多尔斯
- How could she choose just one? - Dolls!
圣 圣水
Holy holy water!
厄普
Earp!
你萌好呀
Hey, sexy.
等一下 多尔斯
Wait! Dolls!
滚出我们的镇
Get out of our town!
普格特瑞城 主要是给活人住的
Purgatory is for the living... mostly.
你会为我们服务 保护我们
You will serve us. Protect us.
必须的必
Always.
有叛徒哦
Ooh, treasonous.
是不是我可以替他当VIP了
Does that mean there's an opening on the VIP roster?
那是我女友 吸血婊
Ah! That's my girlfriend, you bloodsucking bitch!
说得好
Damn straight.
你这胡子也是没sei地了
Speaking of your godawful moustache,
你最后一次见医生什么时候
when's the last time you saw Doc?
布吉岛
Dunno.
约翰·亨利·霍利迪
John Henry Holliday,
有史以来最伟大的神枪手
the greatest gunslinger that ever lived!
我可对不能绑在钢管上的时候被吃了
I will not get ate while tied to a stripper pole!
老天保佑
Hopefully.
完蛋了
It's all gone to shit!
他们在对我们赶尽杀绝
They're killing everyone out there!
你逃脱了
You're free.
在流血
And bleeding.
是你啊
It is you.
他们对你做什么了
What have they done to you?
他们不对我做这种事 就会对你做
What I don't want them to do to you.
不论如何 你都不要走
Whatever happens, stay here.
伯爵
Countessa!
你永远不会下手的
You'll never take the shot.
你已经没有那种勇气了
You don't have it in you anymore.
怪不得怀亚特把你留下等死
No wonder Wyatt left you to die.
我可受不了你吐槽
I never could abide your tauntin'.
我回来找你了
I did come back for you.
血浆芭菲贼棒啊
Your plasma parfait was a bust.
别担心 我没事
Don't worry... I'm fine.
埃贝
Oh, not Ebbe!
他可能是真心喜欢我的
I... I think he actually liked me.
等下
Wait.
为什么医生穿着背心
Why is Doc shirtless?
你没事吧
Hey. You okay?
现在没事了
I am now.
身材真棒
Nice form.
美极了
Very nice.
w偶还在恢复中
I'm still getting back into it.
你们好像 忘了一个
Psst. Looks like you, uh, forgot one.
你就应该留在瑞典的 神父
Should've stayed in Sweden, Abba.
我是匈牙利来的
I'm from Hungary.
- 胸口碎鸡 - 薇诺娜
- Hung-a-ry for a di... - Wynonna.
你认识布沙
You know Bulshar.
知道他对我家人做了什么吗
Do you know what he did to my family?
无尽的诅咒
An endless curse.
怀亚特·厄普杀死的所有人
All who Wyatt Earp killed
都会作为还魂者复活
rise from the dead as revenants,
他选择的后代将会一遍又一遍
and his chosen descendant hunts them down
追捕他们
again and again.
很有风骨
Elegant.
但是布沙的愤怒可不一样
Bulshar's wrath will not be.
- 他来这里做什么 - 完成一个世纪以前未完成的使命
- Why is he here? - To finish what he started over a century ago.
要想让我再多说就杀死我吧
I will die before I tell you anything else.
好吧
Well...
死不死他决定
... that'll be up to him.
不要
No.
不行 我没法空手见他
No, I-I can't face him empty-handed.
那你就帮我把这个给他
Well, then, give him this from me.
告诉他 我要去找他了
And do let him know... I'm coming for him.
你真是太愚蠢了
You really are a stupid girl.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表