剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
Not so fast, Gandalf!
不要啊
No!
你不可以过去
You shall not pass!!!
我又一想吧 你随便吧 哥
Yeah, on second thought, you do you, man...
你们其中一个要当我的新老婆
One of you will be my new wife!
- 我不要 - 他刚刚是说老婆吗
- Not it. - Did he just say wife?
走了
Come on.
救命
Help.
妈蛋
Shit!
好吧 所以镜子不是他们唯一打破的东西吧
Okay, the mirror wasn't the only thing they broke, right?
- 等等 这是什么 - 这是陶瓷的吗
- Wait. What's this? - Is that ceramic?
看起来好像 草坪装饰物
It looks like a... a lawn ornament?
他不是食人魔
He's not an ogre.
他是小矮人
He's a gnome!
- 请问这怎么能帮到我们 - 你们欠我一个老婆 赶紧选吧
- How does that help us?! - You owe me a wife. Now choose.
- 我们怎么能 - 她会是一个超厉害的矮人老婆的
- How could we possibly... - She'd make a great gnome wife.
- 最喜欢玩拼图了 - 她又美
- Ooh, loving a good puzzle. - She's beautiful and...
又高尚 而且我知道她活儿很好
annoyingly noble. And I know she's great in bed,
因为我家的墙非常薄
because my house has very thin walls.
- 快点快点快点 - 等下
- Quick, quick, quick, quick! - Stop!
你应该选薇诺娜
You should choose Wynonna.
她又幽默又难以驾驭
She is funny and irrepressible,
而且只要她爱的人 她都会全力以赴的
and she always goes to the mat for the people she loves.
还要胶带
More tape!
- 对了 她生育能力超好的 - 就那一次好吗
- Oh, and she's super fertile! - It was one time.
你扶住那个 我来粘
You stick to that, I will do tape.
我觉得现在是一个大好时机 来告诉你其实我是个同性恋
I think this would be a really good time to tell you that I am a lesbian.
得了吧 就好像你没有过跟男人上♥床♥的探索阶段一样
Oh, like you never went through an experimental phase.
没有跟过小矮人啊
Not with gnomes!
他们都很心胸下载的 妮可 爱就是爱啊
That's very narrow-minded, Nicole! Love is love!
别说话了
Stop talking!!!
好了
Okay.
恶 你想要一个老婆 但你需要一个薄荷糖
Ugh! You want a wife, but you need a mint.
- 我们差一片啊 - 好吧 我找到膝盖了
- We're missing a piece! - Okay, I got the knees!
找到 我的天 这是
I got the... Oh, my God, these are...
胸部 我的小矮人啊 还是个女的
Boobs?! Oh, hell gnome, it's a lady!
他们打破的是他的小矮人♥妻♥子 快点 把胸部粘回去
They broke his gnome wife! Quick, stick the boobs back on!
- 这可绝对得打官司了 - 快点 粘上
- That is a lawsuit waiting to happen! - Okay, fine, I'll do it!
千万不要冒犯了这位女矮人啊
With the utmost respect, okay?
赶紧把双面胶递给我
Just... hand me the double-sided tape!
我的天 我们要是有矮人胸罩就好了
Oh, God, I really wish we had a gnome bra!
好了
Done!
好了
There.
莫妮卡 你没事啊
Monique! You're alright.
这还蛮 甜蜜的
Aw, that was kind of... Sweet.
还很浪漫呢
And romantic.
我的第一次探探约会就这么结束的
Exactly how my first Grindr date ended.
我说太多了
I've said too much.
在旧旅馆里找到的
Found it at the old roadhouse.
车门开着 钥匙插在那里
Doors were open, keys were in the ignition.
不要开超过一天
I wouldn't drive it for more than a day.
你永远也不知道主人什么时候清醒过来会报♥警♥说车丢了
You never know when the owner's gonna sober up and report it stolen.
好 我们有现金 身份证
Okay. We got some cash, an ID.
当我需要赶快逃跑的时候我知道逃犯都需要带什么东西
Ooh, I knew an outlaw'd get what's needed when I need to get out of Dodge fast.
但我不要带你的手♥枪♥
Oh, but... I'm not gonna take your pistol.
你我都清楚你可能会用到的
We both know you might need that.
不胜感激
Much obliged.
其余的事情就做的很好了 约翰·汉克
Otherwise, nicely done, Johnny Hank.
可惜我无法说出同样的话
Wish I could say the same.
是不是该到你求我留下来的环节了
Is this where you beg me to stay?
我从不求人
Oh, I do not beg.
反正呢 这是我们最好能保护他们安全的办法了
Anyways, this gives us our best chance at keeping them safe.
可能这就是我的人生 为了保护别人一直要离开
Seems to be my lot in life. Leaving to keep other people safe.
我应该替你惋惜吗
Am I meant to feel sorry for you?
不
No.
我永远不会要求你这么做
I would never ask you that.
但你确实能理解 能理解我
But you do recognize this, you recognize me,
能理解我的动机
you recognize what I'm doing.
在这过程中让恶人逍遥法外然后伤害到自己的家人吗
Setting evil free and imperilling your own family in the process?
现在我知道朱利安发生的事了 我得去找他
Now that I know what's happened to Julian, I have to go find him.
他迷失在外了
He's lost out there.
他在幽灵河三角洲以外了
He's outside the Ghost River Triangle.
从我走进谷仓的那一刻起
From the second I walked into that barn...
你就知道我会让你走
you knew I'd make you leave,
你就知道我会帮你
you knew I'd help you.
有时候人也需要有一点恶
Sometimes it takes a monster.
薇诺娜会生气的
Wynonna will be angry.
她不会跟你生气的
She's not gonna be angry with you.
她似乎一直都在原谅你
She always seems to forgive you.
那你也可能逃脱不了她的愤怒
Still, you may not escape her anger,
因为你为了爱抛弃了你的家庭
for you are abandoning your family for love.
得了吧 我才不会让一个吸血鬼教我什么是爱呢
Oh. Like I'm gonna let a vampire lecture me on love.
我靠
Oh. Shit.
已经出院了啊 都没来得及去送花呢
Out already? Didn't even have time to send flowers.
我只是晕倒了而已
It was just a fancy faint.
是吗 猫都在你屁♥股♥上驻窝了
Yeah, the cat made a bed in your ass crack.
医生说我没事了 我壮的跟头牛似的
The doctor said I'm fine. I'm as healthy as an ox.
- 你的脚踝确实跟牛一样 - 听着
- With the cankles to match. - Listen.
我只是来这里告诉霍特长官
I am just here to tell Officer Haught
不管今天发生了什么
that despite the day's events,
我是不会支持她的
she will not be getting my support.
她救了你的命啊 你个无可救药的女人
She saved your life, you incorrigible bitch.
或许吧
Perhaps.
但她不属于炼狱之城
But she does not belong here in Purgatory.
她不是我们中的一员
She is not our... people.
你是排外啊 还是恐同啊
Are you a xenophobe, or a homophobe?
为什么只选出一个
Why pick just one?
即使这与她最好的选择相悖
Even though it was against her best interest,
妮可也做了正确的事
Nicole did the right thing.
不管是什么情况 她永远都会做正确的事
She always does the right thing, no matter what.
这样的人就应该当警长
That's the kind of person who should be sheriff.
- 我会记住这一点的 - 不
- I'll keep that in mind. - No.
邦妮
Bunny...
我们不该好好谈谈今天发生了什么吗
shouldn't we talk about what really happened today?
是什么搞得你如此心神不宁
What's really got your pearls all twisted?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你看到的东西
What you saw.
因为你确实看到了一些东西 不是吗 小邦邦
Because you saw something, didn't you, Bun Bun?
那只是一个梦 一个噩梦
It was just a dream, a terrible dream.
就如同我梦到我和一群光膀子的
Like the one where I'm on the cruise ship
葡萄牙水手一起在游轮上那次一样
with all the shirtless... Portuguese sailors.
这里确实有很多事需要慢慢探索
Okay, there's a lot to unpack there.
但是 你并不是在做梦
But no... you weren't dreaming.
你看 你觉得你想知道那些
See, you think you want to know the things
内德利一直瞒着你的事
Nedley's been keeping secret.
但是其实你不想 你今天看到的怪物
You don't. That monster you saw today,
不过只是冰山一角
it's just... the tip of the iceberg.
冰山
Iceberg?
如果你不支持妮可当警长的话
If you don't back Nicole for sheriff,
我就把那个恶魔 和他的恶魔小伙伴们
I am sending that monster and all of his demon friends...
通通送到你家去
to your house.
你不能这么做 你也不会这样
You can't and you won't.
愿上帝保佑你那铁石心肠
Oh, bless your cold, withered heart.
你觉得你还经得起一次折腾吗
You think it could handle another "fancy faint"?
那妮可·霍特就是下一任警长 好吗
Then Nicole Haught's gonna be the next sheriff. Okay?
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a lovely day.
我需要去教堂
I need to get to church.
你得去订游轮票吗
You gotta book yourself that cruise.
你在哪儿听了多久了
How long have you been listening?
毕竟打断你们谈话是很不礼貌的
It would've been rude to interrupt.
- 调皮的小霍特 - 你的脑袋还好吗 毕竟
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表