剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
康斯坦斯·卡洛蒂就是石女巫
Constance Clootie is the Stone Witch.
她是被她的丈夫巴尔沙尔复活的 毫无疑问
Resurrected by Bulshar, her husband, no doubt.
要是有关系图就好了
I'm gonna need a chart.
不 我们需要更好的鞋子
No, we're gonna need better shoes.
- 罗宾 - 罗宾
- Hey, Robin? - Robin?
罗宾 这么冷 你没有穿外套
Robin, it's freezing. You don't have a coat.
罗宾
Robin?
伙计们 我们去谷仓看看
Guys, let's check in the barn.
亲爱的 你在里面吗
Sweetie, are you in here?
这是他的东西
His stuff.
罗宾
Robin?
他在哪里
Where is he?
很快
Soon.
很快一切就结束了
It'll all be over soon.
我们要持续给土地施肥
We need to keep fertilizing the soil.
累了吗
Tired?
没有 你呢
No. You?
啐 没有
Pfft. Nah.
但你觉得我们还能这样对峙多久
But how long do you figure this standoff is gonna last?
- 怎么 你买♥♥了怪物卡车的票吗 - 难道我们就一直这样继续下去吗
- Why? You got monster-truck tickets? - So we just keep on keeping on?
除非更有趣的事情发生了
Unless something more interesting happens.
他对她做了什么
What did he do to her?
- 那是 - 石女巫
- That was... - The Stone Witch.
她脸没有表情 我几乎认不出来了
I hardly recognized her without her resting witch face.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
力量互相识别 即使有一方力量正在衰退
Power recognizes power, even if it is fading.
她在找 医生吗
She's looking for... Doc?
- 某个人 - 或某样东西
- Someone. - Or something.
- 如果你愿意我可以先过去 - 我能跟上
- I could go on ahead if you want. - I can keep up.
你看我一直跟得上 对吧
You see me keeping up, right?
我每三个月就要做一次体能测试
I have to pass a physical every three months.
如果我想我可以快得多
I'm much faster if I choose to be.
你都要站不稳了 你需要血
You can barely stand. You need blood.
我要忍♥住 不去提那种物质
I would refrain from mentioning that substance.
今天我几乎就要失控了
I already lost control once today and the only reason
我撕裂他喉咙 不是为了品尝泥土味的
I didn't tear out his throat was for the taste of moulding earth.
别激动
Take it easy.
好的 我让你
Alright, alright, I got you...
- 别激动 - 我现在已经是不激动的状态了
- Take it easy! - This is me taking it easy!
见鬼 快动手
Hell... just do it.
就像一袋老西部土豆
Like a sack of Old West potatoes.
你今晚的约会怎么样 查理
"How was your date night, Charlie?"
有点紧张
It was a little tense.
他就像美丽的 没穿上衣的扫地机器人
He's like a beautiful, shirtless Roomba.
- 我们要把他弄进去 - 或者让他开口说话
- We need to get him inside. - Or get him talking. I...
他可能接入了坏人的通讯网
I think he might be tapping the bad guy's phone lines.
你听到了什么 罗宾
What can you hear, Robin?
他们埋葬了他
They entombed him...
已经几十年了
for decades...
但他现在很接近了
but he's close now.
巴尔沙尔吗 他接近什么了
Bulshar? What's he close to?
这不是卫生间
This is not the bathroom.
对 这里是谷仓
No, you're in the barn.
以后最好别到这里来
Okay, maybe don't step in this general area.
你刚刚在干嘛
What are you doing out here?
我听到有人在低声说话
I heard whispers.
我觉得是在 树根里 他们不想
I think it's... the tree roots? They don't want to,
但他逼他们听命与他 巴尔沙尔
but he's making them do his bidding. Bulshar.
我知道 我知道听起来有点疯狂
Shit, I know... I know this sounds crazy.
我逃过了一场大屠♥杀♥ 现在正在被恶魔的魔戒纠缠
Hey. I survived a massacre and I'm being haunted by a demon's ring.
是的 我碰到了怪物的的粘液 还用勺子做了一个避雷针
Yeah, I touched tentacle goo and made a lightning rod of spoons.
我还是小孩时出了车祸
I was in a car crash when I was a kid,
和我妈的尸体困在一起整整三天
trapped with my mother's body for three days,
现在我能理解 我的朋友们为什么超级害怕了
and now I can sense when my friends are super scared.
你没疯 也不是第一个在谷仓撒尿的人
You're not crazy. Also not the first person to pee in this barn.
我们有卫生间
We have a bathroom.
是的 它们有什么关系 说真的
Yeah, what is it with dudes? Seriously?
你得到了我的感情 现在把你的土豆给我怎么样
You have my affection. Now, how about giving me your potato?
乐意之至
With pleasure.
你们几个看到那个女人了吗
The rest of you seeing that lady
就在那里 脑袋像被火烤过一样
with the flame-broiled noggin over there?
康斯坦斯·卡洛蒂
Constance Clootie!
臭女人 你就不能让我好好吃顿晚饭
Woman, can't I have one goddamn dinner party
别出来搞破坏吗
without you getting all up in my biscuits?!
我的天
My God!
- 你还 你还好吗 - 我没事
- Are you... are you okay? - I'm okay.
- 她也是巴尔沙尔的人
- She belongs to Bulshar, too.
我刚刚才找到自己喜欢的男人 我不会把他让给其他女人
I just found a man I like. I'm not losing him to some woman.
特别是一个满脸烤痕的女人
Especially one with grill marks!
烫 太烫了
Hot. It's hot.
烫 烫 烫
Hot, hot. Hot!
韦弗利 别碰
Waverly, don't touch it!
尺寸 尺寸刚合适
It... it fits me.
你在干嘛 不 不 不
What are you doing?! No, no, no!
什么 从什么时候开始由你来完成最后一击了
What... Since when did you get a finishing move?
刚刚发生的事对你们来说很常见吗
Was that whole thing normal for you guys?
说实话吗 是的 有点
Honestly? Yeah, kind of.
好吧 我们需要喝点酒 我要喝三大杯
Yeah, let's go get some wine. Three for me.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
僵尸骷髅头康斯坦斯翻过医生的东西
Zombie Skullhead Constance was going through Doc's stuff.
- 他的雪茄盒吗 - 是的 从现在的情况看
- His cigar box? - Yeah, as far as we could tell,
她只拿走了三张牌
she only took three cards.
红边的 老式的
Red border. Vintage.
塔罗牌
Tarot cards.
凯特 他们第一次见面是什么时候
Kate's, from when they first met.
亨利看了牌后就把它藏在手上
Henry palmed the cards after the reading.
他总是发誓说他没有 但我知道他有
He always swore he didn't, but I knew he did.
这些牌是谁的 你从没说过
Whose cards were they? You never said.
当时他还只是警长
Well, at that point, he was just a sheriff.
我是警长卡洛蒂
I'm the Sheriff Clootie.
我在找一样东西 就在幽灵河三角
And I'm looking for something. In the Ghost River Triangle.
他们说那个地方被诅咒了
They say that place is cursed.
我已经快找到了
I'm close,
但还差一点
but one piece eludes me.
虽然我很强大 但我自己一个人找不到它
Powerful though I am... I cannot find it on my own.
所以你帮我找到它
So you will do it.
这张牌代表过去
This card represents the past.
这张 代表现在
This, the present.
这
The...
- 我看不到你的未来 - 完成它
- I can't read your future. - Finish it.
不 我是说 我办不到
No, I mean, I won't!
快做
Do it.
这位女士
The lady...
说不行
said no.
不关你的事
This is no business of yours.
可是我有枪 就关我的事
I have this aimed at your business!
带着你的钱 离开
Take your money and go.
但把牌留下
But leave the cards.
你读了卡洛蒂警长 巴尔沙尔的牌吗
You read Sheriff Clootie... Bulshar's cards?
不是全部 他想让我读完最后一张
Not all of them. He wants to find his last one.
他的未来
His future.
或者如今称之为 他的现在
Or is it now his present?
那我们最好拦住
Then we better intercept
那个贱♥人♥烤肉串 确保她没把牌给他
the bitch kebab and make sure she doesn't give it to him.
别低估他遗物的力量
Don't underestimate the power of this relic.
它比世界上大部分东西都古老
It's older than most things on earth.
该死的
Fudge nuggets.
就不能是方型的钻石设计吗
It couldn't have been a princess cut?
过去
Past.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表