剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
呼叫完成后 需要打狂犬病疫苗
"Call cleared, but now require rabies shot."
薇诺娜 能不能 帮个忙呢
Wynonna, can you, like, a little help here, please?
- 天啊 受够了 - 我靠 小尼德尔
Oh, my God, never... Holy shit! Baby Nedley.
你窥探完他的生活之后 能不能开始干点活
When you're done with story time, can you do some actual work?
妮可 你还挺聪明的
Nicole, you're a smart-ish girl.
现在应该能意识到
Surely you've figured out by now that this whole
打扫秘密储藏柜是唬你的吧
"cleaning out the secret locker" job is bullshit.
都是尼德尔瞎编的 想让我们俩联♥系♥配合
Nedley made it up to make us practice working together.
- 他骗了我们 - 干着活没什么意义
- He Parent Trapped us. - None of this stuff matters.
而且也没办法帮我们解决布沙的问题
And it sure as hell isn't gonna help us with our Bulshar problem.
好吧 你可能愿意坐着傻等
Alright, well, you might be fine to sit on your ass and do nothing,
我可不愿意
but I'm not.
尤其是多尔斯之后
Especially after what he did to Dolls.
你要我帮忙吗
You want my help?
- 是的 - 好吧 妮可
- Yes. - Fine, Nicole.
- 谢谢 - 别客气
- Thank you. - No problem.
垃圾
Crap.
垃圾
Crap.
绝对是垃圾 不是垃圾
Definitely crap. Not crap.
- 还有垃圾 - 薇诺娜你这是乱来
- More crap! - Wynonna, you're being reckless!
- 大垃圾 - 喂
- Super crap. - Whoa!
你知道吗 傻瓜副警长 我就是这样的人
You know what, Deputy Dipshit, that's kinda my brand,
但我现在还活得好好的
and it's been working fine so far.
我真的烦你的小脾气
God, I am so sick of your attitude!
干得漂亮 小辣妹 这一下子得有七年霉运了吧
Smooth move, Ginger Spice. You just earned yourself seven years' bad luck.
嘿泰拉 最近看见医生了吗
Hey, Tayla, you seen Doc around lately?
没
No.
我要喝威士忌 一整瓶
I'll have a whiskey. Leave the bottle.
喝啥呢 警长
Whatcha got there, Sheriff?
姜汽水 现在就叫我兰迪就行
Ginger ale. And it's just Randy now.
没想到你滴酒不沾啊 就叫兰迪先生
Didn't peg you for a teetotaller, Just Randy.
我还在班
Well, I'm still on duty.
那些大城市的兄弟会喝大了的兄弟们溜死我了
Those drunken frat boys from the big city got me running my ass off.
这是我退休之后不会想到的职责之一
One of the many, many jobs I won't miss when I retire.
你知我知
Well, I won't tell if you won't.
看看我找到了什么来放进你的退休派对幻灯秀
Look what I found for your retirement party slideshow.
你爹上唇就像穿着紧身领带一样
It's like your top lip is wearing a skinny tie.
证据室的事情怎么样了
How's it going in the evidence locker?
妮科尔摔碎了东西 见怪不怪了
Nicole smashed some stuff. Big surprise.
心事重重肯定举步维艰吧
Must hard to move around with a giant pickle up your ass.
- 放过她吧 薇诺娜 - 你懂我的 我很愿意放人一马
- Give her some slack, Wynonna. - You know me. I love slack.
那妞干活拼了命也不知道休息 紧接着
That chick is all work and no play. Next thing you know,
她就会用斧子砍人 就像酒店的那哥们一样
she's gonna be chopping people up with an axe like... that dude in the hotel.
小旅馆里的戴夫
Dave at the Motor Inn?
- 还有他 - 别对妮科尔太苛刻
- Him, too. - Well, go easy on Nicole.
你们很有共同点
You two have more in common than you think.
总值得一试吧
Well, it's worth a shot.
我想是吧
I guess. Okay.
嗨 邦妮
Hi! Bunny.
进来
Uh, come on in.
- 我已经进来了 - 我给你拿外套吧
- I did. - Can I take your c-coat?
干嘛 想翻我兜啊
Why? So you can rifle through the pockets?
我去那是啥
Oh! What on God's flat earth is that?
那是野姑娘杰恩 别担心她可乖了
Oh, that's just Calamity Jane. Please don't worry. She's super friendly.
我不在乎那是什么 要么她走要么我走
I-I don't care what it is. Either she goes or I go.
我过敏
I am deathly allergic!
好吧
Right. Okay.
好的走吧 闺女
Okay. Come on, girlie.
野姑娘 你胖了
Calamity, you're getting fat.
你先坐我马上回来
Okay, just make yourself cozy. One sec. I'll be right back.
恶心
Disgusting.
抱歉夫人
I am sorry, ma'am.
薇拉也会很自责
Willa would've been very sorry about Willa.
他总是会很自责
That was always her first thought.
薇拉是沃德的宠物
Willa was Ward's... pet.
她被宠坏了 说话很损
God, she was... spoiled and she had a mean streak.
要她继承可不好
She'd have been a terrible heir.
她只是个孩子
She was just a child.
是啊 她曾是我的宝贝
Yeah, she was my baby.
很抱歉我没能保护你
I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you.
- 你去哪 - 走
- Hey, where you going now? - Come on.
我告诉你去哪
I'll tell you which way to turn.
吉布森小姐 那儿很冷的
Ms. Gibson. Michelle! It's freezing out here.
你怕什么 走
Oh, stop being a wiener. Come on.
再说了我知道你在座椅下面藏了
Besides, I know you got a bottle of tequila
一瓶龙舌兰 那点酒就能让我们坚持下去
stashed under your seat, and that's gonna get us through.
我有很多如何让镇上变得更安全的主意
So I have some great ideas on how to make the town safer
还有能让部门更好的运行
and the department run more efficiently.
那很好啊 霍特副官
Well, that's all well and good, Deputy Haught,
但是我主要担忧的是
but my main concern is this.
兰迪·内德利满嘴胡话
Randy Nedley is full of shit.
- 你说啥 - 我受不了总是
- Excuse me? - I am so sick and tired
被蒙在鼓里了
of being kept in the dark
就是那些炼狱里发生的奇奇怪怪的事
about all the strange occurrences in Purgatory.
在我的眼皮子底下谁也别想在关于我的小镇的
I won't be lied to about what's really going on in my town,
事情上对我撒谎
under my nose.
- 具体啥事 - 你说呢
- Which is what exactly? - Well, you tell me.
所以我才在这儿啊 除非你不想当警长
That's why I'm here. Unless you don't want to be sheriff.
别跟我说什么
And don't give me that hooey
化装舞会办岔劈了 或者什么动物园里的小动物逃跑了的屁话
about costume parties gone awry or zoo animals escaping.
邦妮 炼狱是个非常独特的地方
Well, Bunny, um, Purgatory, it's a very unique... town
问题也很独特
with... unique challenges.
抱歉打扰了 我需要跟泰特·霍特聊一下
Sorry to interrupt. Just need to talk to Deputy Tater Haught for a sec.
薇诺娜 这真的不是好时机
Wynonna, this is really not a good time.
事实上 时机正好
Actually, it's perfect timing.
因为我在考虑支持薇诺娜做警长
Because I'm thinking of backing Wynonna for Sheriff.
闹呢
You can't be serious.
我很严肃的
I'm dead serious.
薇诺娜 你是个正直的猎人
Wynonna, you are a straight-shooter.
- 你是个强硬的人 - 击个掌
- You're one tough bitch. - Hey-o.
厄普家的人也是炼狱镇原始家族之一
And the Earps are one of Purgatory's original families.
这人嘛
This one...
- 这人嘛 - 抱歉 这人咋了
- This one? - Sorry, what about "this one"?
炼狱镇需要的是土生土长的英雄
What Purgatory needs is a homegrown hero,
不是什么动不动就跑了的局外人
not some fly-by-night outsider,
面对现实吧 她有点
who, let's face it, is a little too...
不合群
different.
- 给我一分钟 - 等下哦
- Can I just... real quick, for a sec? - One sec. We'll just...
去厨房♥
in the kitchen.
等邦妮知道了炼狱镇之骄傲的
Wait until Bunny finds out about Purgatory Pride.
- 你在这儿干嘛 - 对了
- What are you doing here?! - Right!
- 是关于奈德里和你 - 和我
- Uh, it's about Nedley and you... - And me...
邦妮刚才真的说我能成为
Did Buns Buns really just say I could be...?
不行你不能接受那份工作
Oh, no, you cannot take that job.
- 我不想要 - 因为你会干的很差
- I don't want that job. - Yeah, 'cause you would be a disaster.
- 没错 不是警长小姐 - 你没有接受警♥察♥训练
- No shit, Not Sheriff. - You have no police training,
你不会熟络关系 你都没资格运营墨西哥餐馆
you're terrible with authority, you're not even qualified to run a Chipotle!
你个牛油果说啥 你知道吗
Guac-a-cuse me? You know what?
也许我想当奈德里警长2.0版
Maybe I'd like to be Sheriff Nedley 2.0.
毕竟我是你的上司
Oh, I'm your boss after all.
不违背一大堆规矩再打碎一面镜子
Well, excuse me, but you can't even do one single assignment properly
你根本不可能
without breaking a gazillion rules
完成一项任务
and a creepy-ass mirror in the process!
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥来啦
Oh, oh, oh, God, oh... ISIS!
什么规矩
What rules?!
炼狱镇是个麻烦之地 而我可是缇娜·特纳
Purgatory is the goddamn Thunderdome and I'm Tina friggin' Turner!
- 你在说什么 - 重点是
- What are you talking about?! - Point is,
你可以跟你的规则
you can wrap yourself up in the rules like a...
晚上一起裹紧小被子
snug little blanket to keep you warm at night,
但是我能办成事
but I'm gonna go get shit done.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表