剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
It'll come at a cost, to you and your team.
- 什么都需要代价 - 那就该告别告别
- It always does. - Well, then, say your goodbyes
该换裤子换裤子 我们要去狩猎了
and switch those pants. You're going hunting.
我重申 拒绝换衣服
Again, I'm not changing this outfit.
在这种时候
Well, times like these,
真希望能逼人做事
I really wish I could force people to do things.
也是为他们好
For their own good.
但是我在平民面签不能继续说了
But I cannot say more in front of the civilian.
我是消防队员呢
Well, I'm a firefighter.
你真的有能杀死布沙的武器吗
You seriously have a line on an actual Bulshar killer?
宝贝 去门廊聊聊
Chucky? Quick porch chat.
- 你在开玩笑吧 - 她很爱开玩笑呢
- You're kidding. - Yeah, she'll do that.
你都不知道她是谁
You don't even know what this woman is.
我知道她穿西装好看
I know she can rock a suit
武功高♥强♥
and karate chops necks like a champ.
- 她说我是平民 - 这是对你的赞美了
- She called me a civilian. - Yeah, it's a compliment.
意思是你不是超自然怪咖
It means you're not a supernatural weirdo.
听着 薇诺娜
Okay, look, look, Wynonna,
我帮你照顾过吸血鬼前男友
I baby-sat your vampire ex-boyfriend for you.
- 是的 - 我还杀死了
- Yes. - I killed a bunch of psycho dudes
一群装成养蜂人的变♥态♥ 我还为你
dressed up as beekeepers and I yanked the arm off some
砍掉了僵尸巫师的胳膊
zombie witch. For you.
非常有用
Very helpful.
我现在需要你走了
And now I am gonna need you to scoot your boots.
我不懂到底怎么回事
I just don't know what's happening here.
没事的 跟你没关系这事
Well... it's fine, 'cause it's not about you.
以后会跟我有关吗
Is it ever gonna be about me?
我想要阻止世界末日呢 老哥
I'm trying to stop a bloody apocalypse, okay?
现在不是缠着我的时候
So maybe not the time to pull out the needy act.
缠着 薇诺娜 我是想帮你呢
Needy? Wynonna, I'm trying to actually help you.
你都不知道这个人是谁
You don't even know who this random lady is.
行了 我们暂停一下
Okay, let's just press pause on this
等我杀了布沙
and resume the butt-hurt song and dance
咱们再吵好吗
after I off Bulshar.
懂了吗
Make sense?
行 我们可以暂停
Yep. We can definitely press pause on this.
没问题
No problem.
查理
Charlie... Tsk.
你可以在春天来我这里“除草”
You can for sure mow my lawn in the spring!
如果真的能活到春天
If we even get to spring.
- 你是小妹吧 - 是啊
- You must be the sister. - Yeah.
姐姐呢
Where's the other sister?
她跟救火先生出去谈事了
Oh, she got dragged outside by Mr. Flame.
你男朋友是不是也喜欢操纵你
Hey, does your boyfriend tell you what to do too?
没有男友
Don't have a boyfriend.
性♥伴♥侣♥吗
Is it the bangs?
天气情况更新 当继承人还是很惨
Weather update: being the heir still sucks balls.
谢了
Appreciate the weather update.
能不能告诉我一下 我们厨房♥里
Now can I have the "there's a woman in our kitchen
吃我们腌黄瓜的女人是水
eating our pickles" update?
她说自己来自一系列神秘的
She says she's from a mysterious bunch of...
救世者
World savers.
你居然相信她吗
And you believe her?
我相信我们没有别的选择了 我的枪也不在了
I believe we're running out of options, my gun is gone.
而且这位“领班”说能帮我们找到
Plus Miss Ma?tre D' claims she can help us find a special weapon.
打败布沙的武器
One that'll take down Bulshar.
是一个有魔力的手臂
It's a magical arm.
吃块腌黄瓜
Grab a pickle.
有些人称梅芙 为巫师
Maeve. Some people claimed she was a witch.
似乎这是祖传的
Well, it does seem to run in the family.
她独居 天天写书
She lived alone, she wrote in books all day,
从来不和男人交流
she would not speak to men.
跟我肯定和得来
Sounds like my kind of woman.
她帮助其他女人做女性方面的事
She helped other women with, uh, women things.
生孩子 不孕不育之类的
Childbirth... not having children.
我猜是美好结局
I bet this has a happy ending.
黑帮的人到了 他们被激怒
Mob came, all riled up, and got to her
就在怀亚特杀老警长克洛蒂的几天前抓住了她
just mere days before Wyatt shot old Sheriff Clootie.
布沙
Bulshar.
他们把她烧死了
They burned her... at the stake.
天呐 你说真的吗
Jesus. You serious?
我觉得在我们进去之前你应该了解一下情况
I thought you should be aware before we go in.
布沙的断臂还在
Bulshar's severed arm is still in
那个埋葬他的矿井里
the mine where he was entombed.
我亲自确认过了
I confirmed it myself.
- 但是你没有拿到吗 - 那样太多管闲事了
- But didn't get it? - That would be interfering.
我真的想要一把火焰喷射器之类的东西
I was really hoping for more of a flamethrower.
一架骑乘式火焰喷射器 并配有杯架
A ride-on flamethrower with cup-holders.
- 还有加热座椅 - 还有仪表盘上的草裙舞♥女♥孩手办
- And heated seats. - And a hula girl on the dash!
不 只有手臂
Nope, just the arm.
只有最强者才能找回它
Only the champion can retrieve it.
然后我们用它来制♥造♥可以打败布沙的武器
Then we synthesize a weapon to defeat him.
这种逻辑就像用树
It's about as logical as using people trees
来寻找伊甸园一样
to find the Garden of Eden.
没错 但是矿井特别不稳定
Yeah, except the mine is totally unstable.
对吧 相当危险
Right? Really dangerous.
随时有可能倒塌
It could collapse.
- 好的 我♥干♥了 - 算我一个
- Okay, I'm in. - Me too.
亲爱的妹妹 我需要你的帮忙 但是
You know I want your help, baby girl, but...
但是什么 我可不要在这里
But what? No, I'm not gonna sit here
坐等世界末日
waiting for the world to end,
还吃着泡菜
what... eating pickles?!
谁让你吃泡菜了
Who asked you to eat pickles?
所以姑娘们你们真的要做吗
So you girls really gonna do this, huh?
别催我们 泡菜嘴
Don't be pushy, brine breath.
- 拜托了 - 是的 我们干了
- Please? - Yeah, we are.
咱们放手一搏吧
Ride or die.
我觉得你们死掉的可能性更大
My money's on die.
格蕾塔 你在家吗
Gretta, you in here?
格蕾塔的车不在车道上
Gretta's vehicle is not in the drive.
门口没有鞋子
There are no shoes in the doorway.
她显然关了暖气
She has apparently turned off the heat.
她走了
She's gone.
最近显然有很多人离开镇子了
Yeah, there seems to be a lot of that going around town these days.
就好像镇上的人知道有危险靠近一样
Like the town folk know something is comin'.
这里真冷
Oof. It's freezing in here.
如果我们要继续搜查 最好在壁炉生火
If we are gonna continue our search, we need a fire.
你们竟敢闯入我的家
How dare you enter my home?!
梅芙·珀利
Maeve Perley?!
是你吗 我是约翰·亨利·霍利迪
Is that you? I am John Henry Holliday!
你是怀亚特·厄普的男朋友
You are Wyatt Earp's boyfriend.
没错
Yeah, fine.
你有胡安·卡罗牧师的日记吗
Did you keep a journal for the Padre Juan Carlo?
好吧
Uh, okay.
- 世界快到末日了 梅芙 - 我为什么要在乎
- The world is ending, Maeve. - What do I care?
我永生都被禁锢在了火焰之中
I'm locked in fire for eternity!
没有身体 没有对象 也没有酒
No body, no boys, no booze.
那本书可以帮助我们
That book could really help us out.
那本书可以帮助我们
"That book could really help us out."
好了 我很擅长对付青春期的小女生
Okay, I'm pretty good with teen girls.
别再摆一张扑克脸了 让我来试试 好吗
You just quit it with the poker. Let me take it, okay?
梅芙 你好
Hey, Maeve. Hi.
我是妮可·霍特警官
Um, Officer Nicole Haught here.
不管用啊
Yeah, this isn't gonna work.
嘘
Oh, hush!
这就对了
That's right.
你给我闭嘴 约翰·亨利
You shut your little mouth, John Henry.
- 妮可 - 我可不是她
- Nicole? - Not anymore.
好的 我们只需要
Okay, so all we do
找到布沙的胳膊 然后从矿井全身而退就好了
is we find Bulshar's arm and then we get out of here.
- 小菜一碟 - 哪有那么简单
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表