剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
Weird. It should be right around here.
刚刚还在这 到底去哪了
It was just here. Where the hell did it go?
可能要裁员
There may need to be cuts.
我们已经尽力了 克劳德
We're scraping the bottom of the barrel as it is here, Claude.
是的 这就是我的下一个问题
Yes. Now this brings me to my next question.
你说“我们”是什么意思
What do you mean, "we?"
- 薇诺娜成了副警长 - 嗯
- Wynonna's been deputized. - Huh.
但是 我们的人事记录没有薇诺娜·厄普
Well, we don't have a Wynonna Earp on our HR records.
我领导一个跨境特别小组
I head a cross-border task force.
我们追查逃犯
We track down fugitives
追查汤米·李·琼斯他们的 余党
and go Tommy Lee Jones on their... rumps.
所以你是武警
Oh, so you're a marshal?
- 是 我就是这个意思 - 那你为什么不说呢
- Yeah, that's what I said. - Why didn't you say so?
因为 我们不喜欢自吹自擂 所以
Well, 'cause we don't like to brag, so...
如果联邦政♥府♥给你们发工资
Well, if the feds are signing your paycheques
还负责我们办公室的租金
and they're paying rent on our offices,
我觉得我可以直接给司法部打个电♥话♥
I'm sure I can just call the Justice Department
确认一下
and confirm.
一切都会很好
I'm sure everything will be hunky-dory.
哦 这样就不用了
No, that won't be necessary.
克劳
Clau...
傻♥逼♥
Douche.
这一切就都要结束了
Oh... this could all be over.
不是说这次战斗 还有我们去反抗的能力
Not the fight, of course. But our ability to fight it.
警长 是这样
Sheriff, look.
你和霍特警官都很棒 好吗
You and Officer Haught are awesome, okay?
所以就目前这个警♥察♥的分配来说 有你们在还是很幸运的
As far as stupid cops go. The town's lucky to have you.
所以不如你自己先男人一点
So how about you grow a pair
让警♥察♥办公室里的那些呆子们准备好
and tell the goons at the county office to give you
你要的资料 然后我们就可以
the resources you need so we can all just
都做好自己份内的事
do our jobs saving each and every person
拯救冥河三角区的每个人 让他们不用惨死街头
in the Ghost River Triangle from dying a grisly and painful death?
你觉得我没想过这一点吗
You think I haven't tried that?
我已经隐藏这件事太久了
I have been covering this shit up for too long.
我
I...
我心累了
I'm tired of it.
那或许你应该让一让
Well, maybe then you should just step aside, you know?
给其他人一个机会
Let someone else have a turn.
给其他还有斗志的人机会
Someone who's still got some fight left.
可怜的薇弗莉
Uh-oh. Sad Waverly.
嘿 怎么回事
Hey, what's going on?
- 我去看妈妈了 - 你 自己吗
- I went to see Mama. - You... Alone?
他们给你的旧手♥机♥打了电♥话♥
They called your old phone,
说要转移她
said they were gonna transfer her.
- 我不知道怎么找你 - 哦 天呐
- I didn't know how to find you. - Oh, God.
她们给她用了什么
What have they given her? I mean,
或许是因为药 或者
maybe... maybe it's her medication or...
嘿 停 别找了
Hey, stop. Stop.
- 不行 - 停下 停
- No. - Stop! Stop!
别找了 别找了
Stop. Stop.
这是我的错 妈妈让我保密
It's my fault. Mama made me promise
不能让你知道她的情况
not to tell you where she was.
可能她有理由吧
Yeah, well, maybe she had good reason.
怎么了
Why?
她想杀了我
She wants to kill me.
好吧 她当然不是这么想的
Okay, of course she doesn't.
不 不是 她
No, no, she...
她企图杀了我
She tried to kill me.
你要去哪
Where're you going?
- 去了结这件事 - 什么
- To end this shit. - What?
- 树不会随便乱走的 - 当然了
- Trees don't just go anywhere. - Yeah, obviously.
我不会为了把你单独骗到小树林
I wouldn't make up a story about a bleeding tree
就随便编一个会流血的树这种故事 对吗
just to get you alone in the woods, would I?
好吧 成立唯一一个单身的人 可能是个凶手
Great. The one available guy in town, he's probably a murderer.
是吗
Are you?
- 凶手吗 - 单身
- A murderer? - Available.
而且 不是凶手
And also, you know, not a murderer.
这突然起雾是什么情况
Oh, what is with all the sudden fog?
跟紧点 这上面怎么显示的
Stay close. What... what does it show?
等一下 这是我们的脚印
Wait. These... these are our tracks.
我们刚刚一直在绕圈 我们在哪
We've just been going in circles! Where are we?
- 我只能说我们迷失了 - 迷失 怎么回事
- Well, I-I'd say lost. - Lost? How?
你不是一个护林员吗
Aren't you a park ranger?
- 我是学爵士乐历史的 - 什么
- I'm a jazz historian. - What?
我刚刚得到了第一份工作
Yeah. I just... I took the first job I could
来这帮我爸爸的忙
just to come back here and help my dad.
他病了 帕金森
He's sick. Parkinson's.
我去 不好意思
Shit. Sorry.
是啊 所以我对森林辨别方向这种很不擅长
Yeah. Anyway, I'm super crap at the woods stuff.
上一次我组织学校实地考察
Last time I led a school field trip,
大家两两一组 结果出了点岔子
there was a hiccup and the buddy system broke down.
我少算了一个
I misplaced one.
- 一个什么 - 一个孩子
- One what? - A... a... a kid.
- 什么 你丢了一个孩子吗 - 他们人太多了
- What?! You lost a child?! - There were a lot of them.
不过最后找到他的时候 他没有什么问题
And he... he was found safe and sound.
他只是 被一只漂亮的鸟吸引走了
It's just... he was following a cool bird.
所以你到底对森林
So do you know anything
- 有什么了解吗 - 我了解我讨厌这里
- about the forest? - I know I hate it.
- 那豪华野营呢 - 如果我在喝浓缩咖啡的话
- Argh. What about glamping? - If I'm drinking an espresso,
最好是在佛罗伦萨的水磨石上
it better be on a terrazzo in Florence.
好吧 首先 一样一样
Okay. First, hard same.
第二 我们得先综合一下
Second, we're gonna have to combine
我们几乎没有的森林生存技能
our non-existent woodsmen skills to...
那 是
What... is...
真么
that?
楼梯 那 怎么在这
Stairs? What are they... What are they doing here?
- 哦 不要 不要 别往上爬 - 为什么
- Oh, no, no! Do not climb those! - But why not?
我就是知道不要爬就对了
I just know! I feel it in a...
我有这种感觉
totally normal part of my body.
那些楼梯 不该是我们爬的
Uh... those stairs... they're not for us.
你是什么警♥察♥
Okay, what kind of a cop are you?
我们得离开这
We've gotta get outta here.
- 你给谁打呢 - 一个性感人类侦探
- Who you calling? - A sexy human bloodhound.
他不接
He's not available.
禁止探视了
No more visitors!
她袭击了自己的心理医生 我们不需要你的许可
She attacked her therapist. We don't need your approval...
我毫不在乎带她去关塔那摩
Take her to Guantanamo for all I care.
如果你再威胁她 你要是再
If you ever threaten her again, if you ever so much as touch
当她好欺负 我就向上帝发誓
a strand of that perfect, luscious mane, I swear to God...
薇诺娜 我很抱歉
Wynonna, I'm so sorry.
你对薇弗莉的所作所为 道歉也于事无补
For what you've done to Waverly, sorry's not gonna cut it.
不是为薇弗莉
Not for Waverly.
是为这个
For this.
- 开枪 - 她不会使那把枪
- Shoot her! - She can't even use that gun.
好吧
Yeah.
我觉得她这么使也行
Well, I guess she can work it that way.
- 请把枪给我 - 妈妈
- Gun, please. - Mama.
谢谢
Thank you.
钥匙
Keys.
拜托 妈妈 你不会这样做的
Please, Mama. You don't want to do this.
她连个机会都不给我
She's not giving me a choice.
宝贝 很抱歉被牵连进这件事中
Baby... I'm so sorry that you got dragged into this.
但别挡我的道
But don't get in my way.
早啊 阳光
'Morning, sunshine.
我们去追她吧
Let's get after her.
- 我知道她要去哪 - 把她关起来
- I know where she's going. - Lock her up.
你什么意思 关我
What do you mean, lock me up?!
我做什么了 如果你是说邮件
What the hell did I do?! If you say emails...
你携有枪♥支♥伙同他人
You gave a violent convict your firearm.
- 属于暴♥力♥犯罪 - 什么 不 不
- Makes you an accomplice. - What?! No! No!
直到当局到达之前 你会一直被关在这里
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表