剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
- 我们的撤退计划 - 等一下
- Our exit strategy. - Hold on.
布沙
Bulshar!!
出来啊 胆小鬼
Come out here, squirrel-nuts!
薇诺娜 继续
Wynonna, come on.
这肯定又是他搞的鬼 医生 肯定是这样
It's another trick, Doc. It has to be.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
我们不会上当的
We're not falling for that.
我不能再把你留在这了
I can no longer keep you here.
你们赢了
You've won.
这是我打伤你的地方
That's where I shot you.
和平使者可以伤害你
Peacemaker can hurt you.
别傻了
Don't be stupid.
你看到卡片了
You saw the cards.
我们的命运始终会交织在一起
You know our fates... are intertwined.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
炸死他
Blast his ass.
就是这样吗 结束了吗
Is that it? Is it over?
我们去看看第一扇门后面有什么
Let's see what's behind door number one.
好了 成功了
Alright. We did it.
成功了 布沙就是在这朝我们扔的炸♥弹♥
We did it! This is where Bulshar blew that stuff at us.
我们竟然没有爱爱 这不可能啊
We weren't having a roll in the hay! That made no sense!
是啊 还真不可能
No, none at all.
我还是很生你的气 因为你爱上了愚蠢性感的凯特 医生
I'm still pissed you sold your soul to stupid, sexy Kate, Doc,
但是我们成功了
but we did it!
布沙死了
Bulshar's dead.
我们打破诅咒了吗
Did we break the curse?
薇诺娜
Wynonna?!
妮科尔 我现在听到你傻乎乎
Ha! Nicole, I've never been so happy
又牛逼的声音真是太开心了
to hear your stupid, bossy voice!
不 不要 这是最开始
No! No, this is the beginning.
薇诺娜
Wynonna?
薇诺娜
Wynonna?
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
- 你在哪 - 我不知道怎么到这来的
- Where are you? - I do not know how I got here.
我动不了 薇诺娜 好像瘫痪了
I can barely move, Wynonna. I'm near-paralyzed.
不要
No...!!!
薇诺娜
Wynonna?
你杀不了我
You can't kill me.
我可以让你一直在这个幻象里玩下去
I can keep this up forever.
我只是在热身
I'm just getting warmed up.
根本没有胜利
There is no victory.
只有投降
Only surrender.
我的字典里没有这两个字
Not in my vocabulary.
你真是搞笑
You're such fun!
说到底还是孤身一人
And all alone.
可以说 算是吧
Well... almost.
我去挖他们出来也是你制♥造♥出来的吗
Did you make me dig them?
她不会放弃的 薇弗莉不会放弃
She won't give up. Waverly won't give up.
他们都不会放弃 她会来找我的
They won't give up. She's gonna come for me.
我们会一起打败你
And we'll beat you together.
没人找你
Nobody's looking for you.
永恒的空间会让人根本无法察觉到你的消失
An infinity could pass before anyone even knows you're missing.
我们最后都会孤独的死去 厄普小姐
We all die alone, Ms. Earp.
而这份孤独现在也找到了你 它很快就来了
And lonely death is coming for you too. Very soon.
- 我不想自己一个人 - 当然不会了
- I don't want to be alone. - Of course not.
在一切大结局之前 你难道不想和你
Wouldn't you rather be with your loved ones
最爱的人重温那些珍贵的时刻吗
for those precious moments before it all comes to an end?
- 他们也很孤独吗 - 他们被抛弃了
- Were they lonely? - They were abandoned.
被我
By me.
我懂了
Ah, I see.
原来你内心
Deep down,
- 希望惩罚他们 - 不是
- you wish to punish them. - No.
我要拯救他们
I want to save them!
就是这儿了 你看到那些台阶了吧
Whoa. This is it! You can see these stairs, right?
他们不是幻觉 是真实存在的
They're not a mirage? They're really here?
是的 非常真了
Yep, they're real.
- 上面呢 - 就是布沙在找的地方
- And up there? - What Bulshar is searching for.
天堂
Paradise.
嘿 别爬上去
Whoa! Hey, hey! Do not climb those stairs!
- 为什么 - 各位 我好像找到他们了
- Why not? - Guys! I think I found them!
你需要“塔”才能找到“花♥园♥”
You need the Tower to get into the Garden.
和平使者就是“塔”
Peacemaker is the Tower.
如果你还想再尝试一遍刚刚那样的刺♥激♥
If you require added incentive...
我还有很多你不知道的本事
I have many more games up my sleeve.
救命
Help!
救我 拜托了
Help me! Please!
- 混♥蛋♥ - 我可以让这个声音一直萦绕在你耳边
- Asshole. - I can keep that up forever too.
- 他们还活着吗 - 是的 他们很害怕
- Are they alive?! - Yeah. But they're scared.
他们肯定经历了什么糟糕的事
Whatever's happening to them isn't good.
快一点
Please hurry!
薇诺娜 坚强
Wynonna, stay strong!
不要
Don't...
不要放弃
No. Do not give in.
薇诺娜
Wynonna!!!
薇诺娜 是我
Wynonna! It's me!
薇弗莉
Waverly!
- 薇弗莉 - 薇诺娜
- Waverly? - Wynonna?!!
薇诺娜
Ah!! Wynonna!!
- 医生 医生 - 医生
- Doc, Doc! - Doc!
薇诺娜 不要放弃
Wynonna! Don't do it!
薇诺娜
Wynonna!!!
薇诺娜
Wynonna!!
要从折磨中救起你爱的人只有一个办法
There is only one way to save the ones you love from this torture.
- 不要 - 薇诺娜
- Please! - Wynonna!!!
你会放他们走吗
You'll let them go?
我向你保证
I give you my word.
我会说到做到
And I keep my word...
就和咒语一样说用就用
just as I keep my curses.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我爱你
But I love you.
她还活着
She's alive!
- 谢天谢地 - 医生 也还算活着
- Oh, thank God. - Doc, too. Sort of.
快醒醒 亲爱的 醒过来吧 我们都在
Come on, sweetie. Come on. Come back to us.
加油 快醒醒 拜托了
Come on, please? Please wake up. Please!
- 薇弗莉 你的手 - 不
- Waverly, your hand! - Oh!
- 快和我说话 你安全了 - 医生
- Talk to me! You're safe. - Doc!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
你没事了 你安全了
You're out. You're okay.
我们在哪
Where are we?
布沙 他把你带到了这里 但没事了
Bulshar, he brought you here, but it's okay.
已经没关系了 你们安全了
It's okay. You're safe.
快说你没有
Say you didn't.
快说你没放弃怀亚特·厄普的枪
Say you did not give up Wyatt Earp's gun.
或许布沙知道你是所有
Maybe Bulshar knows that you've got the best chance
厄普后代中最有可能破解咒语的人 所以他作弊了
of any Earp heir to end the curse, so he cheated.
他才不在乎咒语
He doesn't care about the curse.
他也没有作弊 他打败了我
And he didn't cheat. He beat me.
他需要有“塔”才能进花♥园♥ 他拿到了
He needs the Tower to get into the garden. He has it.
我们没有机会战胜他了
We have nothing left to fight him with.
我们还有彼此
We have us.
一个时不时酗酒的半老徐娘 一个靠不住的吸血鬼
An almost alcoholic MILF, an unreliable vampire,
一个半吊子警长
an underfunded sheriff.
至少你看起来还是很好看
At least you're still pretty great.
至少事情也不会变得更糟了
At least things can't get any worse.
这个戒指卡住了
This is stuck to my finger.
布沙的戒指吗
Bulshar's ring?
- 其实 波波说 - 什么
- Well, actually, Bobo said... - What?
不行 别碰它 这个戒指融化了一张人脸
No!! No. I melted a face.
好吧 是张魔鬼的脸 但是我还控制不了它
Yeah, okay, a demon face, sure, but I can't control it.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表