剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
杀人树枝
The killer branch?
你们追捕的人叫布沙
The guy we're chasing whose name is "Bulshar"?
听着就不是好人
Don't exactly get that from a Baby Name Book.
那也过来试试
Still. Humour me.
好吧 你只是人类
Okey-dokey. You are just a man.
只是人类
Just a man...
站在警官面前的一个人
standing in front of a marshal,
请她允许自己去救人
asking her to let him help rescue a bunch of people.
两扇门上都加了锁链
Chains around both doors.
你带没带消防斧
Any chance you brought a big ol' fire axe?
有的 我还有“大水管"
I did. And I've got a big hose.
圣诞节快乐 肮脏的野兽们
Merry Christmas, you filthy animals.
看我72变 吼吼吼
Ho, ho, hold my calls while I kick some honeycomb ass.
- 你跟谁说话呢 - 不知道
- Who you talking to? - I'm not sure.
快点
Oh, hurry up.
- 这里 这里 - 放了我们吧 救命
- Right here, right here. - Free us. Help us.
救我出去
Get me out of here.
很好
Good.
感谢帮助
Thanks for your help.
应该的 我的职责
My pleasure. It's what I do.
我知道 你喜欢救人
Yeah, yeah, I get it. You save people.
我需要听笑话
Where were you with a pun
想笑一笑的时候 你在哪
or a one-liner when I could've used one?
这个咋样
How about, like, uh...
你觉得我可以“搞”笑吗
you think I could be a keeper?
算了 在薇诺娜面前弄斧
Maybe leave the wit to Wynonna, huh?
好吧
Yeah, fair enough.
哥们
My dude.
好
Alright.
大Boss呢
Now... where's the big guy?
布沙跑了
Bulshar got out.
- 天啊 - 来清理一下
- Oh, my God. - Let's get you guys cleaned up.
嗯
Yeah.
妈妈
Oh. Mom.
今年圣诞老人提前来了
Looks like Santa came early this year.
这回圣诞老奶奶没不高兴
For once, Mrs. Claus wasn't, like: "What about me?"
现在说这个笑话气氛可能不对
Maybe not the right vibe?
好吧 没错
Alright. You're right.
我这个笑话泄早了
Premature e-joke-lation on my part.
嘿
Hey.
你刮胡子了
Ah, you shaved the 'stache.
是啊 我以为你不喜欢
Uh, yeah, I... I thought you didn't like it.
不 我是被僵尸养蜂人绑♥架♥了
No, I got... kidnapped by zombie beekeepers.
我也猜可能是因为这个
Okay, that was my second guess.
你要不是被绑♥架♥了
I mean, uh, you wouldn't have ghosted
也不会玩消失 对吧
if you weren't kidnapped, right?
你玩消失也没事
Totally cool if you would have.
我就是希望没误会什么
I just want to read the signals.
我想试着做件事
I just want... I want to try something.
- 怎么样 - 嗯
- So? - Yeah.
- 圣诞晚餐去我家吃吗 - 我愿意
- Christmas dinner, my place? - Yeah, I'd love to.
不过 我家人
Uh... but... my family.
- 没问题 我理解 - 圣诞节第二天怎么样
- Oh, no, of course, of course. - But how about Boxing Day?
那我们就吃剩下的豆制火鸡做的墨西哥卷
Leftover tofurkey burritos it is.
好的
Alright.
今天合作愉快啊
Well... good teamwork there, buddy.
- 所以我和你们是一队的 - 差不多了
- Like I'm on the team. - Well, you're team-adjacent.
还要看你会不会出♥卖♥♥♥我
And that depends if you rat me out.
- 出♥卖♥♥♥你什么 - 这个
- For what? - This.
嘿
Hey.
你今天扮的精灵很棒 不是一般的好
So you were a good elf today. Better than good.
大家安全我就高兴了
I'm just glad everybody's safe.
我这个圣诞老人当的不好
And I was a bad Santa.
也不好笑
And not the funny kind,
不是那种骂骂咧咧的搞笑圣诞老人
where Santa blasphemes a whole lot.
我没尽好职
I was bad at my job.
- 别自责 我们都会经历这种事 - 我不行
- Hey, no. It happens to all of us. - Not to me.
不会再这样了
And it's not gonna happen again.
明年我可以当圣诞老人吗
Ah. Do I get to be Santa next year?
不不 妮可
No. No, Nicole.
我要退休了
I'm retiring.
在你按下按钮之前谁都不能离开桌子
Nobody leaves this table till you pop a button!
你还好吗 还是
So you okay, or... ?
你说了你会打给我如果
You said you were gonna call if...
查利在那儿 都挺好的
Oh, Charlie was there. It was fine.
所以就这样了 是吗
So that is that, then?
我真不敢相信我们都聚到了一起庆祝圣诞
I can't believe we're all together for Christmas.
我们中的大多数
Well, most of us.
嘿 敬
Hey, to...
敬倒下的同志
... to fallen comrades.
敬勇敢的人们
To the brave.
敬妮可·霍特警长
Ooh! To Sheriff Nicole Haught.
妮基妮基好棒哦 加油
Ah, Nicky Nicky Nine Door! Come on.
好吧 叫我妮可 就挺好的
Okay, Nicole, it... it's fine.
敬没有变成鬼魂
Mm. Uh... to not getting ghosted.
- 是 - 是啊
- Hey. - Hey-oh.
敬杰里米重新出现的上唇
To the reappearance of Jeremy's upper lip.
你看起来 看起来很帅气
You look... you look handsome.
不好意思
Excuse me.
- 我得走了 - 在圣诞节当天吗
- I have to go. - On Christmas?
现在你就应该去追他 小傻瓜
This is the part where you go after him, numbnuts.
我找到了酱油壶
I found the gravy boat!
我们吃完这些火鸡之前你那儿也不许去
You're not going anywhere before we have more turkey.
好的 女士
No, ma'am.
米歇尔 这太好吃了 谢谢你
Michelle, this is delicious. Thank you.
谢谢你 妮可
Well, thank you, Nicole.
也感谢你让我的薇弗莉这么快乐
And for thank you making my Waverly so happy.
我一直都知道她是个天使
Well, I've always known she was an angel.
或许我应该逼波波告诉我爸爸在哪儿
Maybe I should've made Bobo tell me where Dad is.
你懂的 我本可以朝他膝盖骨开一枪
You know, I could've shot him in the kneecap...
不
No.
你不应该
You shouldn't have.
因为你关注的是在这里的人
Because you focused on what was here,
这张桌子周围的人
around this table.
你们让他们成为了你的家人
You made this your family.
我看着四周 我非常
I look around and I am so...
我对你们两个女孩创造出的
I'm so damn proud of what...
感到无比的骄傲
you two girls created.
我并不在那儿
I wasn't there...
但你们让他们成为了你的家人
but you made this your family.
这个家庭并不完美
This family ain't perfect.
这正是它的伟大之处
And that's what's so great about it.
你知道 你应该
You know, you should just, uh...
把水池装满来节约用水
fill up the sink just to save water.
这样的话
That way...
你想给这些盘子洗个脏水澡吗
You want to give the dishes a dirty bath?
好吧 我猜精神病院里
Right. Guess they didn't screen An
没有播过难以忽视的真♥相♥
Inconvenient Truth at the mental institution.
这挺正常的
Which is fair.
妮可
Nicole!
今天对我来说重要的事情是
What is important to me today
为你节省点时间 你被正式解雇了
is saving you some time. You are officially dismissed.
去找你男人吧
Go after your man.
我的宝贝爸爸
My baby daddy is...
娶了一个吸血鬼
married to a vampire.
我觉得这挺滑稽的
That's a Harlequin I'd read.
我还是觉得我配不上他
And I still don't think I deserve him.
你当然配得上
Of course you do.
薇诺娜 别像我那样 定居下来
Wynonna, don't settle, like I did.
如果你想的话我们可以找到朱利安
We can find Julian if you want.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表