剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
- Easy-breezy tequila squeezy. - That's not how that goes.
我才不要接受一个带烤箱手套的人的意见
I don't take that from someone wearing an oven mitt.
- 这只是预防措施 - 超级难看
- It's a precaution. - It's fugly.
这是默西迪丝唯一的一双 好吗
Well, it's the only one Mercedes had, okay?
默西迪丝
Mercedes?
我之前没有机会告诉你 我看到她了
I still haven't had the chance to tell you that I saw her.
- 她的脸怎么样了 - 什么脸
- How's her face? - What face?
等我们阻止了世界末日之后
Once we stop the apocalypse,
我会给她调一杯鸡尾酒
I'll make her redneck margaritas,
给她买♥♥一件带口袋的裙子 她一定特别开心
buy her a dress with pockets. She'll plotz.
从我朋友的身体中滚出来
You get out of my friend!
约翰·亨利 你有与众不同的地方
Something is different about you, John Henry.
原来你是亡灵
You're undead.
既然这样那就更简单了
Well, that's gonna make this really easy.
听着 我需要一具新鲜的尸体
See... I need, like, a fresh body.
供我搬家
To move into.
这里 吸血鬼
Here... vampire.
你想要那本
Do you want the book
告诉你如何击败布沙的书吗
that tells you how to defeat Bulshar?
既然这样 你为什么不杀了这个女人
Okay. Well, then why don't you kill her,
把她的尸体给我呢
and give me this body?
怎么样
Okay?
那是什么东西 雪人 波尔格鸟
What the hell's that? Yeti? Porg?
一群小狗穿着风衣吗
Whole bunch of puppies wearing a trench coat?
等等 这是那个时候的铀矿
Wait! This was a uranium mine back in the day.
所以我猜是辐射的亡魂
So my guess: radioactive Revenant?
为什么永远都不是小狗
How come it's never puppies?
来吧
Come on.
就轻轻的咬一口
Just a little nibble?
- 霍特警长是我的朋友 - 我
- Sheriff Haught is my friend. - I...
我好像不能在这里继续待下去了
I, like... cannot stay in here much longer.
所以
So...
你得去帮我弄一具新的尸体
... you need to go and fetch me a new corpse,
然后 你就能拿到书了
and then... you get your book.
而且为了防止器官衰竭
Oh, and you have to kill it in front of me
你必须在我面前杀死她
so there's no time for organ failure.
不
No.
不 你没有讨价还价的权利 佩利
No, there is no bargain here, Perley.
马上离开我朋友的身体
Now you get out of that body this instant!
你来啊
Make me.
- 好了 - 很好
- Okay. - Oh, yes.
谢天谢地这不是沙拉
Oh, thank kale it's not salad.
吃炸土豆是为了
You know, eating fried potatoes
报复让我上个月反刍泥土的
is my payback against the bad man
那个坏人
who made me regurgitate dirt for the last month.
- 你现在感觉好点了吗 -是啊 蛮好的
- You're feeling okay now, right? - Yeah, peachy.
我是说 前几天我虽然咳出了蓝莓
I mean, I did cough up a blueberry the other day,
但那是因为我的搅拌机出毛病了
but that's just because my blender sucks.
嗨喽 渐变风真不错
Oh, uh, hey there. Nice ombré.
这里是杰里米·切特里的手♥机♥
This is Jeremy Chetri's phone
如果是霍利迪医生打过来的
if this is Doc Holliday calling.
杰里米 我知道你在那
Jeremy, I know that you're there!
我不想跟你说话
And I'm not talking to you,
所以请电♥话♥留言 我也不会听
so, uh, leave a message after the never!
那是医生吗 嗨医生
Is that Doc? Hey, Doc.
别跟医生打招呼 他咬过你
Don't say hi to Doc. He bit you!
听着 医生 我不想跟你说话
Look, Doc, I'm not talking to you.
等等 等等 你在说什么 附身
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What do you mean, possessed?
好了 所有计划都泡汤了
Okay, so much for Plan A, B, C, D, E, F.
- 还有其他想法吗 - 你觉得他看起来眼熟吗
- Any other ideas? - Does he look kinda familiar to you?
我甚至都没有那么醉过
Dude, even I've never been that drunk.
天呐 我就知道去做研究总会有回报的
Oh! Oh, my God, I knew getting back into my research would pay off!
那是独臂克林特
That's One Armed Clint!
- 谁 - 在以前那个时候
- Who? - Okay, back in the day,
克林特为了索赔杀了一名矿工
Clint killed a miner for his claim
然后躲在这个矿井里面
and then hid out in this mine.
怀亚特来逮捕他 炸毁矿井
Wyatt came to arrest him, blew the mine
逼他出来 但是克林特被困在里面了
to force him out, and then Clint got trapped!
真是优秀的历史课 老妹
Super-great history lesson, Waves.
那个家伙有两个胳膊
That guy has two arms.
薇诺娜
Wynonna?
那支右臂 不是他的
That right arm, it's not his.
是布沙的
It's Bulshar's.
见鬼了 双臂克林特
Damn, Two Arm Clint.
杰里米 感谢上帝你来了
Ah, Jeremy. Thank God.
够了 我是为她来的 不是因为你
Okay, I am here for her, not for you,
而且我喜欢你的新衬衫
and I like your new shirt. Dammit.
你们觉得这样自然吗
D'you guys think this is natural?
也许我应该给她剪一个精灵短发的发型
Oh! Maybe I'll give her a pixie cut.
而且你们看 警♥察♥小姐里面穿的是维密内衣
Oh, and look! Copper's down with Victoria's Secret!
怎么了 玛蒂和格蕾塔有商品目录
What? Mattie and Gretta had catalogues.
好了 妮可 你怎么
Okay, Nicole, what are you... ?
我希望你能有更宽的肩膀
Oh, I was hoping for broader shoulders,
但是你的眉毛很完美
but your eyebrows are on fleek.
虽然我的骨架不大
Just because I have a thin frame doesn't mean
但这不意味着我不强壮
I don't have definition under here.
很好 很好
Mm... Mm. Okay. Okay.
真是意想不到
Wow. What do you know.
这小子确实壮实
The kid does own a Shake Weight.
我的衬衫是怎么回事
What is happening... to my shirt?
啊啊啊
Whoa. Whoa, whoa!
我的天 好痒
Oh! God! Ah! It itches!
喂喂 听着
Hey, hey, listen.
梅芙 这不是你的新身体
Maeve, this is not your new body.
当然不能是 我需要一个更纯净的人
Yeah, no kidding! I need someone more pure.
纯净的人类
As in... purely human.
哦天哪 你的损失 女士
Oh, God. Your loss, lady.
- 啊 - 天哪
- Argh! - Oh, God.
- 杰瑞米 - 是的
- Jeremy. - Yeah.
顺便一说 他现在不是很喜欢你
Just so you know, he does not like you very much right now.
好吧 我们怎么知道她有没有那个日记啊
Okay, how do we even know she has the journal?
好恶心
Okay, this is gross.
干 我没子弹了
Crap! I'm all outta bullets!
好吧
Well...
哦艹
Oh, shit.
我得给他来个“黑暗小巷约会强♥奸♥犯”了
Gonna have to "dark-alley date-rapist" this dude.
啥
What?
啊
Ah!!!
怎么了
What happened?!
怎么了 天哪广岛
What happened?! Oh! Holy Hiroshima!
我又说对了 这家伙确实有放射性
I was right again! Dude is radioactive!
- 呃 恭喜你 - 我的天
- Ugh! Congrats. - Oh, my God!
没有奖励
There is no prize.
除非你有办法
Unless you have any idea on
杀死一个不能触碰的僵尸
how to kill a Revenant we can't touch.
也许我们需要烤箱手套
Maybe we need more oven mitts?
我们肯定需要钥匙
Uh, we're definitely gonna need more keys.
还有
And also...
哦天 他要过来了 终于
Oh, God, he's coming! Eventually.
龟速冲向死亡
Turtle race to the death.
没信♥号♥♥
Oh. Oh!! No signal!!
- 啥 - 没信♥号♥♥
- What? - No signal!
- 到城里还要多久 - 至少十几公里
- How much further till... town? - Ten miles at least.
我肯定到不了了
I'll never make it.
我们没有别的东西能拿来阻止他了 所以
We have nothing left to stop him with, so...
那这个呢
What about this?
你熔化了一个魔鬼珠宝商的脸
You melted a demon jeweller's face!
但我不知道我是怎么做到的
No, but I don't know how I did it!
你就是 你想要 然后你摸了他 然后你
You just... wanted to and you touched him and you did...
是 但我没法触碰克林特 记得吗 他有毒
Yeah, but I can't touch Clint! Remember? He's toxic!
- 对了 加德纳的家 - 啥
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表