剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
怎么样了
How did it go?
那个厕所让人反胃
That bathroom's a crime against humanity.
相信我 放下咖啡
Trust me. Put down the coffee.
会越来越冷的
It's gone cold anyways.
从来没觉得找个咖啡店这么难
Never gone this long between hipster coffee shops.
第一次来西部
First time out west?
- 我下站下车 - 你住在这里
- Next stop's mine. - You live here?
没 不再住这里了
No, not anymore.
为了参加葬礼
Funeral.
我叔叔的
My uncle's.
我是吉尔斯坦
I'm Kiersten.
你叫什么名字
What'd you say your name was again?
这里来了很多
There's so many of them!
你说他们不会攻击房♥子
You said they can't attack the house!
他们搞懂了怎么围攻房♥子
They figured out how to get around the bedrock!
我有枪 爸爸
I got the gun, Daddy.
我们闭上眼睛 唱妈妈的摇篮曲
Let's close our eyes and sing Mama's lullaby.
直到怪物走掉
Just until the bad guys go away.
爸爸
Daddy!
噢 天呐
Oh, Christ!
是的 我要爆♥炸♥啦
That's it, I'm gonna burst.
不会吧
No.
是时候让这荒地喝板栗拿铁了
Time to introduce Chestnut Latte to the badlands.
吉尔斯坦
Kiersten...
别出去
don't go out there.
为什么
Why?
太黑了
It's dark.
真是聪慧贴心
Pretty and smart.
没有别人 没事的
We're gonna get along just fine.
- 你听到了吗 - 是的
- Did you hear that? - Yeah.
哇
Whoa!
你好
Hello?
- 什么情况 - 坐下
- What's going on? - Sit down.
大家做好 我们要走了
Everyone, sit down. We're leaving.
我以前听到过
I've heard this before.
- 狼 - 外面有东西
- Wolves? - Something's outside.
是的 一个乘客
Yeah, a passenger!
- 我们得帮她 - 是的 开车
- We have to do something! - Yeah, drive!
- 快啊 - 我们不能就这么走了
- Come on! - We can't just leave her!
你要出去的话 绝对是疯了
You'd have to be nuts to go out there.
- 走吧 - 快点
- Let's go! - Come on!
混♥蛋♥
Assholes!
嘿
Hey!
如果你伤害她 我会宰了你的
If you hurt her, I'll kill you!
吉尔斯坦
Kiersten?
让她走 我们有武器
Let her go! We're armed!
操蛋
Poorly.
噢 我的天
Oh, my god!
啊 啊
Aaah! Ugh!
啊啊
Aaah!
你想怎么样
What do you want from me?
啊
Ugh!
脑充血了
Head rush.
啊
Aaah! Ah!
啊
Haha!
欢迎回家 薇诺娜
Welcome home, Wynonna.
- 在哪 - 在城外
- Where exactly? - Just outside the city limits.
- 原因呢 - 可能是猛兽袭击
- And the cause again? - Maybe... animal attack.
- 好吧 你的名字 - 我的名字
- OK. And your name is? - My name?
不
Nope.
柯蒂斯不算好看
Curtis was not a handsome man.
当我第一次在野外烹饪会碰到他
When I first lay eyes on him at the cookout,
我告诉我姐姐
I said to my sister,
他跟他父母多像啊
"Just how closely related are his parents?
但是他很忠诚
But he was loyal.
民俗可能会有点老时髦
Traits folk nowadays might find old-fashioned...
无聊
boring.
事实上 跟柯蒂斯在一起
Thing is, with Curtis,
我从未感到过无聊
I was never bored.
一次都没有
Not once.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
#高尚的人啊#
#Salt of the earth#
你跟往常一样来晚了
You're late, as usual.
抱歉 格斯
I'm so sorry, Gus.
我以为你在西班牙
I thought you were in Spain.
希腊 当我收到消息
Greece, when I heard.
听着 我很了解普格特瑞城(炼狱之城)
Listen, I know Purgatory's country and all,
但是把你丈夫葬在花♥园♥里是合法的吗
but is that legal to bury your husband in the garden?
柯蒂斯爱他的西红柿
Only thing Curtis loved
胜过爱我
more than me was his tomatoes.
我怎么能失去灵魂伴侣呢
Who am I to separate soul mates?
他们说是中风
They said it was a stroke.
胡说
Bullshit!
他还能像十几岁的小伙子一样整理草堆
He was still tossing hay bales like a teenager.
钱普
Champ was...
跟他一起
with him,
但是他没有看到发生了什么
but he didn't see what happened.
哈迪 钱普吗 那个牛仔小子
Hardy "Rodeo Champ" Champ?
是的 他是个好孩子
Yeah. He's a good kid.
格斯 他们什么时候找到柯蒂斯的
Gus, when they found Curtis,
他仍然是
was he still...
完整的吗
intact?
薇诺娜
Wynonna!
- 我只是想知道发生了什么 - 他死了
- I just want to find out what happened. - He died.
求你了 薇诺娜
Please, Wynonna,
让这过去吧
let it go.
只是这一次
For once.
颂词真的很不错
It was a really nice eulogy.
逃跑 妓♥女♥
Runaway? Whore?
谁知道这个女孩子遇到什么麻烦了
Who knows what kind of trouble this girl got herself into?
像一个找到好几个女孩尸体的男人说话
Spoken like a man who finds a lot of dead girls.
在过去的六个月里
And you've had three of 'em
你发现三次了
in the past six months.
所以
So you find...
吉尔斯坦的头还在
"Kiersten's" Head yet?
你说你从哪里来
Which agency did you say you were from?
看到这些痕迹了吗
See those skid marks?
这不是杀人现场
This isn't the kill site.
司机说有两个人下车了
Driver said two of 'em got off the bus.
好吧 另一具尸体在哪里
OK, so where's the other body?
还有这些撕裂痕迹
And these lacerations...
- 防守创伤 - 咬痕
- defensive wounds? - Bite marks...
来自食腐动物
from scavengers.
我们在夏天会有一群土狼
We have an overpopulation of coyotes this summer.
冬天会饿瘦的
Winter will thin out the pack.
你打算在这里待那么久吗
You plan to be here that long, Mr... ?
多尔斯
Dolls.
执行官 马歇尔 多尔斯
Deputy Marshal Dolls.
我要在这里待到这件事结束
And I'll be here as long as it takes.
那好 欢迎来到
Well, then welcome to the bustling
热闹的炼狱都市
metropolis of Purgatory
这里除了牛和牛仔什么都没有
where nothing lives but cattle and cowboys.
可能
And maybe...
偶遇的希腊女神
the occasional Greek goddess.
我应该跟当地人说呢
What'll I tell the locals happened out here?
逃跑的婊♥子♥ 猛兽袭击
Runaway hooker. Coyote attack.
只要不是事实什么都行是吗
Anything but the truth, right?
好吧 我正在威利 尼尔森的观光车
Well, either I'm sucking fumes out of the back
后面吸黑烟
of Willie Nelson's tour bus
然后 薇诺娜 厄普走进我的酒吧
or Wynonna Earp just walked into my bar.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表