剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
你和我 还有性感的副警长霍特
you and me and, uh, Deputy Haught to Trot here
来场比赛
have ourselves a little contest.
你擅长什么
What are you good at?
- 《黄金女郎》有奖竞猜 - 喝酒
- Golden Girls Trivia. - Drinking.
你真的想跟我拼酒吗
You really wanna challenge me to a drinking contest?
当然
Mm-hmm. I do.
如果我赢了 你就放我们走
And... if we win, then you let us go.
- 要是我赢了呢 - 那
- What happens when I win? - Then you...
你们就能杀死我们
get to... kill us.
给他们钱其实就行了
You could've just offered them cash.
我做事一向都是全力以赴
I didn't work it out all the way to the end before I pitched it.
你一定是最傻的继承人了
You must be the stupidest heir yet.
一般一般 世界前五吧
Definitely in the top five.
好
Okay.
放走兄弟会的
Let them Greeks go.
你们欠我们情 开警车走
You owe us. Take the cruiser and the old bag
带后座的老太太去医院 行吗
in the backseat and get to the hospital, okay?
- 遵命 - 来畅饮吧
- Yes, ma'am. - Now... let's get pissed!
耶
Yeah!
好担心 她们都不回话
I'm worried. Neither of them are answering.
等一下 我们回顾一下
Okay, wait, wait. Let's just recap.
一开始 邦妮在妮可加心脏病发了
First, Bunny has a heart attack at Nicole's.
是的
Yes.
然后她在警车里的时候 车被偷了
Then the cruiser gets stolen with Bunny in it.
结果车停在了还魂者旅馆楼下吗
Then it just happens to end up at a Revenant roadhouse?
你不觉得听起来太不巧了吗
Doesn't that sound spectacularly unlucky to you?
太不巧了 感觉是安排好的吗
Too unlucky to be a coincidence?
镜子镜子
Mirror, mirror, on the floor...
我们要是组装好这个 也许会给她们点运气
Maybe if we put it back together, their luck will change?
试一下也无妨
Well, it can't get any worse.
- 好 - 1
- Okay. - One...
2 3 喝
two, three, drink.
就这点能耐吗
Mm, is that all you got?
朋友们 加码吧 拿茴香烈酒来
Come on, fella, let's take this up a notch, huh? Grab the ouzo.
你别帮倒忙了
I really wish you would stop helping.
1 2 3 喝
One, two, three, drink!
感觉如何 小老弟
How you feeling there, Rolfy boy?
- 爽 - 那就好
- I feel good. - Good.
我感觉自己是老大
I feel strong.
我大学退学了
I failed college.
你怎么不醉呢 这么小只一个人
How are you not bombed? You weigh, like, eight pounds.
你人不错 1
I like you. Ena,
2 3
dio, tria!
怎么了
What's wrong?
GG了 不行了吧
Game over, lightweight!
怎么了 我已经喝了
What? I swallowed it!
然后又吐了 这就是输了 大家都知道
And it came back up, which means you lose. Everybody knows that.
没错 这是常识
It's true, man. Everyone knows that.
我们赢得很公平 解开手铐吧
Well, we won fair and square. Uncuff us.
等一下
Hang on!
你刚才把酒都吐在瓶子里了
You've been spitting your shots into this bottle.
才没有 对吧
No, she hasn't. You haven't, right?
- 《女郎俱乐部》里就用的这招 - 这电影超好看
- I learned it from Coyote Ugly. - Oh, I love that movie!
你破坏了规矩
You broke the rules.
我要破坏你
Now I get to break your necks.
说的好
Ooh, good one.
停
Stop!!
- 别开玩笑了跑吧 - 走
- Stop quipping and run! - Yep.
好
Okay!
快点 手铐好难受
Hurry up! The cuff's chafing.
你走太快了 我醉了
You're going too fast and I'm too drunk.
- 你太坏了 - 爬啊
- You are literally the worst! - Climb!
爬啊 爬啊
Climb! Climb!
你找到了我的藏品
You found my mementos.
你说的是被你杀死的人留下的纪念品吗
You mean the souvenirs of all the people you have killed?
- 这么说就太露骨了 - 但这是真的
- That's a vulgar way to put it. - It is the truth.
你是在棒薇诺娜吗
Is it Wynonna you're helping?
可以这么说
In a manner of speaking.
你连珍贵的子弹都可以放弃
She must be some woman
那她对你一定很重要
if you're willing to give up one of your precious pistols.
你以为她还会喜欢你 真是可爱
It's sweet you think she'd want you now.
你知道你的嫉妒让我感到很厌倦的
You know how your jealousy bores me.
彼此彼此
As you really are.
薇诺娜帮我变成了现在这样
Wynonna helped make me as I am.
是我帮你的 因为你叫我帮你的
I did! Because you asked me to!
我的亨利
My Henry.
有史以来最厉害的神枪手
The greatest gunslinger that ever lived.
也是一个卑鄙下流的恶棍
A filthy, rotten scoundrel.
她让你做的这一切帮忙和牺牲
All this helping and sacrificing she has you doing...
- 她是觉得我可以更好 - 比什么更好
- She thinks I can be better. - Than what?
这不值得你这样
It's beneath you.
薇诺娜在蚕食你的灵魂
Wynonna is breaking your spirit.
但你最坏的时候我也爱你
But I love you when you're at your worst.
可能甚至更爱
Maybe even more.
那你就会知道
Then you'll know...
我不是一个会下最后通牒的男人
I'm not a man that does ultimatums.
也不喜欢选择
Or likes to choose.
你已经选了
You have chosen.
现在你永远是我的了
And you're mine, forever now.
所以快去告诉厄普吧
So go, tell the Earp heir.
看看她是否还欢迎你再上她的床
See if she welcomes you back into her bed.
如果你按规矩来的话我们就不会搞得这么糟了
We wouldn't be in this mess if you just played by the rules!
这个破地方没有规矩 妮可
There are no rules in this shit-town, Nicole!
如果你想平平庸庸的遵纪守法 那你去别的地方吧
If you wanna be all normal and law-abiding, do it somewhere else!
别再乱想了 薇诺娜
You know what? Get your ass out of your head, Wynonna!
你又不是唯一一个经历过事情的人
You're not the only one who's been through stuff.
对哦 我忘了 你可是在一场大屠♥杀♥中存活下来的呢
Oh, right, I forgot. You survived a massacre.
- 对 我就说了怎么样 - 我就是活下来了怎么样
- Yeah, that one is legit as F. - You're right I did.
所以我现在才不要跟一个罪犯拷在一起然后死在这里
Ans so I'm not about to die here handcuffed to a criminal!
我说的就是你
You, by the way.
你可真成熟啊
Oh! Real mature!
你知道吗 你那点破事算个屁
You know what? You survived some shit,
我等不及看你去TED大会上演讲了
and I cannot wait for your TED Talk,
但你被诅咒的时候还得连累我
but get back to me when you're cursed!
我的天
Jesus!
妈了个鸡 卡住了(塞车/果酱)
Mother bad-lucker, it's jammed.
jam也有塞车和果酱的意思
还不是太空塞车或者草莓果酱那种
Not even like Space or strawberry,
就是真正的卡住了
but the bad kind of jam!
哎呦 这不是一对阴险的小妖精吗
Well, aren't you two a pair of catty little bitches?
我喜欢
I like it.
你们血液里流淌的仇恨
All that animosity running through your veins...
覆满了全是
You're basting in it.
这样你们尝起来味道会更好的
Oh, it'll make you taste so much better.
- 你当斯考特 - 你当特莎
- You be Scott. - You be Tessa.
Scoot and Tessa 一对加拿大花样滑冰选手
- 我们合作愉快啊 - 我们超搭的
- We make a pretty good team. - Yeah, our chemistry's solid.
我也想要一个童话结局 可惜这不是
As much as I love a feel-good ending, this ain't it.
还有遗言吗
Any last words?
麦考利·库尔金--小鬼当家主演
- 我想念麦考利·库尔金 - 告诉韦弗利我爱她
- I miss Macaulay Culkin! - Tell Waverly I love her!
然后显得我很垃圾吗
Sure, make me look like an asshole.
你们欠我一个老婆
You owe me a wife.
- 这是更好还是更糟了 - 更糟
- Is this better, or worse? - Worse.
好吧
Okay.
肯定还有一块的
There's... there's gotta be one more piece!
找到了 给你
Ah, whoop, there it is! Here, here.
- 我的天 - 坏运气要结束了吗
- Oh! Oh, my God. - Okay, bad luck over?
- 我们修好了 修好了吗 - 我不知道
- We fixed it! Did we fix it? - I dunno.
- 有个大野人 - 一个超恶心脏兮兮的大野人
- There's a mountain man!! - A gross, scabby mountain man!!
所以没修好
So not fixed, then.
等一下 甘道夫
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表