剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
下场是什么
who tried to force-feed me granola!!!
布沙
Bulshar.
对于一个百万年老恶魔来说 你
Even for a million-year-old hell monster, you...
真的很丑
look like cat barf.
现在你知道了
Now you know...
我们的命运是相连的
our fates are linked.
你反抗我迷惑术的能力
Your ability to resist my delusion,
很了不起
it's impressive.
我就是很厉害啊
What can I say?
我跟种树的人约会的时候 练习了对迷幻剂的抵抗力
Built up a tolerance to hallucinogens when I dated that tree planter.
那我就得加把劲了
Hmm. Then I need to up my game.
我们就短兵相接吧
Hand-to-hand it is.
来吧 不傻 让我看看你的能耐
Come on, Ballshaft, what've you got?
肯定会很有趣
I'm going to enjoy this.
医生
Doc?!
布沙
Bulshar!
有人吗
Hello?
好吧 这还好了
Okay. Could be worse, Dubs.
通常在陌生房♥间里醒来之后
Usually when you wake up in a strange room,
就的去医院待一天
you gotta spend the whole day at a walk-in clinic after.
这里至少有酒
Well, at least there's booze.
不见了
It's gone.
医生
Doc?
薇诺娜 太好了
Wynonna. Thank God.
- 你能听到我吗 - 能
- You can hear me? - Yes.
怎么回事 我刚刚 死了
What happened? I just... died.
- 但是回来了 - 怎么回事 回到哪
- But I'm back. - How? Back where?
肖蒂的地下室 我
Shorty's basement. I...
我应该没事 你在哪
I... I think I'm okay. Where are you?
不在好地方
Nowhere good.
我能看见你 你能看到我吗
I can see you. Do you see me?
不能 我不知道怎么进来的
No. I do not know how I got here.
- 你看到布沙了吗 - 布沙 没有 怎么了
- Did you see Bulshar? - Bulshar? No. Why?
我动不了 薇诺娜 我好像瘫痪了
I can barely move, Wynonna. I am near-paralyzed.
别紧张 我找到你之后
Okay, don't panic. I'll explain everything
就会跟你解释 我现在就去找你
as soon as I find you, which I'm gonna do right now.
拜托来找我 薇诺娜 求你了
Please do, Wynonna. Please do.
错过了吧 混♥蛋♥
Ha! Missed me, dickhead.
混♥蛋♥总是成群来
There's always more dickheads.
不是吧
Come on!!
毒镖
Poison dart?!
薇诺娜
Wynonna!!
我回来了
I'm back.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
炽热的刺扎进眼睛里是没事吗
Uh, does a molten-hot spike to the eye count?
对了 这真是太机制了
Which... smarts, by the way!
为什么布傻♥逼♥要伤害我
Why does Bulshwhack have to make it hurt?
可能他把你困在这里就是为了伤害你
Because that may be the point of this.
他就是给你带来痛苦
Pain is the end game.
真是会鼓励人
Great pep talk.
但是 我就像是金属
But I'm... I'm like metal.
越受打击 就越坚硬
The more you hit it, the stronger it gets!
我还很闪亮 密度很大
And I'm shiny. And dense.
我靠 高中没白学
Holy crap, I did learn stuff in high school.
小心 安电视线的没看到有人出来
Careful. The cable guy didn't see anybody leave.
他离开了吗
Did he leave?
还是我们会撞见
Or are we gonna walk in on a normal-nosed
普通鼻子的凯特 在安电视线的身上大咬特咬
Kate giving him a fangy turbo-hickey?
她可能是在装♥修♥吧
Maybe she's renovating?
快点
Come on!
放下锤子
Put the hammer down!
是你们这帮老好人啊
Oh, it's you do-good dorks.
- 梅赛德斯 - 本人没错了
- Mercedes? - In the flesh.
本人仅剩的残余
Well, what's left of it.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
祝我的混♥蛋♥兄弟 在地狱安息
Uh, my douchepecker brother, may he rest in hell...
对于塔克来说还不够狠
Still may be too good for Tucker.
他给那帮撕脸的婊♥子♥面签
He changed the combo while playing Igor
演奏伊戈尔的时候 改来了密♥码♥ 所以我才拿锤子凿
to those face-ripping bitches. Ergo, hammer.
你们知不知道为什么我床上
Hey, do you guys know why there was bloody sheets
有沾血的床单和情趣玩具吗
and all those sex toys on my bed?
有人不请自来
Uh... there's been an uninvited guest.
随便吧 这帮人就这样拦也拦不住
Oh. Whatever. Squatters gotta squat.
我们很想你 梅赛德斯
We missed you, Mercedes.
薇诺娜一直想联♥系♥你
Wynonna has been calling.
我很忙啊 朋友们
Well, I been busy, dawg.
满世界飞 一直在做手术
Flying all over the world, surgery after surgery,
什么都没用
and, uh, nothing took.
委内瑞拉有个女人
There's a woman in Venezuela:
非常神秘 会#面部重塑#
muy underground hashtag facial reconstruction.
所以 成了突变体 一直生活在疼痛中
So here I am, a mutant... in constant pain,
想撬开自己的保险箱
trying to break into my own safe.
你们就打算站在那里 屌♥事也不做吗
Are you two just gonna stand there like a couple of dildos?
别告诉别人我浪费了子弹
Don't tell anybody I wasted a bullet.
好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay.
我的宝贝
Oh!! Oh, my wads!
有人来了
We've got company.
料到了
Yeah, I thought we might.
我靠
Argh! Ouch!
酸 真假的
Acid?! Really?!
薇诺娜 停下来思考
Wynonna. Stop and think.
想想自己的优势 制定策略
Count your cards. And be methodical.
我就不是这种人 约翰·亨利老哥
Not my brand, John Henry.
- 怎么回事 德里克 - 我知道很奇怪
- What is it, Derek? - I know this is weird,
但是我就是忘不了你朋友的戒指
but I just can't get your friend's ring outta my head.
- 可以让我看看吗 - 他是珠宝商
- May I? - He's a jeweller.
是吗 你怎么知道我愿意把所有珠宝都拿去换钱
Uh, yeah. Where do you think I pawn every bit of bling I own?
- 就让我看一下 - 拜拜 德里克
- Ah, it won't take a minute. - Bye, Derek.
这里没什么可以让你脏手可以碰的
There's nothing left for you to get your grubby little hands on here.
我一定要看它
Oh, I must see it.
我一定要它
I must have it.
剧透提示 德里克是恶魔
Spoiler alert: Derek's a demon.
炼狱之城的傻♥逼♥是不是都是恶魔啊
Is every dick trumpet in Purgatory a demon?
滚开 德里克
Ow! Back off, Derek!
我的手指能切割钻石
My fingers can cut diamonds.
皮肤就更不用提了 戒指给我
Flesh is no match. Give me the ring!
- 放开她 德里克 - 你知道我拿不下去的 德里克
- Let her go, Derek. - You know I can't take it off, Derek!
别再叫德里克了
Everyone stop saying Derek! Ah!
我必须展示忠诚
I must pay fealty!
对布沙的最后决心
Ultimate fealty to Bulshar!
布沙 吐毒液的投脸女鬼的
Bulshar? The demon husband of the venom-spewing,
恶魔老公吗
face-stealing monster-wives?
就是他了
Yeah, that's the guy.
切掉手指
Cut it off!
不然我就杀死这两个红头发的
Or I'll kill Ginger One and Ginger Two!
婊♥子♥ 你是想体验一下厄普家的炼狱了
Bitch, you just brought sparks to an Earp-ferno!
- 你要吗 德里克 - 没错
- Oh, you want it, Derek? - Yes.
给你
Take it!!
给你
Take it...
为什么 总是动我的脸
The face. Why is it always the face?!
这太离谱了
This is complete madness.
你脸上有什么 是爆米花吗
What's on your face? Is that popcorn?
超想吃爆米花
I'd die for some popcorn.
希望我不会因为吃了很多爆米花撑死
I hope I don't get killed by eating too much delicious popcorn!
我得像个新计划
I need a new plan.
我毫无计划
I have a no plan.
你得休息休息
You need to rest.
没错 我以前都不是这么逼迫自己
You're right. Not trying used to be my MO.
我变了
I've changed, man.
我哪里做错了
What am I doing wrong?!
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表