剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
我是你的后援吗
Am I your backup?
呃
Uh...
我想我们都知道我是你的
I think we both know I'm yours...
天使
angel.
嗯 那是什么味道
Mm. What's that smell?
- 保护色香水 - 天呐
- Eau de crypsis. - Jeez.
杰里米不能再加一撮广藿香吗
Jeremy couldn't have added a pinch of patchouli?
- 你也要抹上一些 - (⊙﹏⊙)
- You gotta put some on too. - Urgh.
恶心 好了 我们能确定
Gross. Okay. And we're sure
这样他的养蜂人就看不到我们了吗
this'll make it so his beekeepers can't see us?
我只确定它闻起来像兰迪·奈德利的脏衣服
I'm only sure it smells like Randy Nedley's hockey bag.
我不希望奈德里死
I don't want Nedley to die.
那我们就去阻止末日的来临
Then let's go stop the apocalypse
确保他死不了
and make sure he doesn't.
哟 迷彩头
Yo, Bushwhack!
厄普姐妹
The Earp sisters...
到这里来一起送死
...here to die together.
你休想踏上楼梯 布沙
You're not gonna climb those stairs, Bulshar.
- 他就在楼梯附近吧 - 哦 没错
- He's near the stairs, right? - Oh, yeah.
你打败了我的蜜蜂
You bested my bees.
你根本就不是个
I bested your mom.
你真是可笑之极
You're ridiculous.
而你是肉身凡胎 也就是说我可以杀了你
And you're mortal. Which means I can kill you.
那么来吧
Come, then.
满足你
Okay.
- 薇诺娜 - 啊
- Wynonna!! - Ah!!
你还没明白吗 薇诺娜·厄普
Don't you get it, Wynonna Earp?
你不再是任何东西的继承人
You're not the heir of anything anymore.
别扯这些没用的
Your mom's not the heir of anything anymore.
朱利安 胡安·卡洛
Julian. Juan Carlo.
他们曾经不可一世
They used to be so mighty!
我真的没想到一个天使就这么点能耐
I really expected more from an angel!
那么你瞧瞧这个
Well, then you're gonna love this.
- 你在悬浮吗 - 你这可悲的女人
- You levitating?! - You pathetic quim.
只有英雄才能挥动
Only a hero can wield
燃烧的剑对抗恶魔
the flaming sword against a demon.
或者女英雄
Or heroine.
而只有天使能够指定英雄
And only an angel can name one.
我爸爸在你杀他之前教会了我
My dad taught me that right before you killed him.
那不可能
That's impossible.
薇诺娜·厄普
Wynonna Earp.
你被选中了
You are chosen.
接好了 女孩
Get it, girl.
和平使者
Peacemaker.
我能看见楼梯了
I can see the stairs!
我的天呐
Also, holy shitballs!
你觉得你能对付我的剑吗
You think you can handle my sword?
这话我都听腻了
If I had a nickel for every snake who's asked me that.
你喜欢吗 婊♥子♥
You like that, bitch?
我看过公主新娘70多遍了
I've seen Princess Bride, like, 70 times.
啊
Ah!
薇诺娜
Wynonna!
我下不去了
I can't get down!
伊甸园会带走她
The garden will have her.
抱歉 她已经被有主了
Sorry, she's already taken.
啊
Ah!
这是为了薇芙莉的爸爸
This is for Waverly's dad!
这是为了人类
This is for humanity!
那是为了我的家庭
And that's for my family.
我们可以一起进入花♥园♥
We could enter the garden together.
共同统治
Rule as one.
不 否决提议
No. Consent denied.
那么你就死吧
Then you will die.
你先
You first.
不
No!!
该死的蛇
Son of a Cobra Kai.
薇诺娜
Wynonna!
薇诺娜 让我出去
Wynonna, let me outta here!
你别死在我面前 傻瓜
Don't you dare die on me, idiot!
没关系
It's okay.
你会没事的 小女孩
You'll be fine, baby girl.
不
No!
不 不
No!! No!!
你上哪去了
Where've you been?
你把我铐起来
You left me handcuffed,
还用圣水浸过的绳子把我绑起来了 记得吗
and bound in a circle of holy water. Remember?
都是借口
Excuses, excuses.
你真差劲(吮吸)
You suck.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
不 我的意思是你吸出了毒液
No, I mean you sucked out the venom.
尝起来如何
How'd I taste?
有英雄的味道
Heroic.
薇芙莉
Waverly!!
啊
Ah!!
薇诺娜 你做到了
Wynonna, you did it.
你杀了布沙
You killed Bulshar.
我的英雄
My hero.
我不许你放弃 小女孩
Don't you dare give up, baby girl!
- 我累了 - 我不累
- I am tired. - I'm not.
我像雏菊一样抖擞 加油 反抗 厄普
I'm fresh as a daisy. Come on, fight, Earp!
- 听着 你能不能告诉妮可 - 你自己去告诉她
- Listen, can you tell Nicole... - You tell her.
- 我坚持不住了 - 拜托 拜托
- I can't hold on. - Please! Please!
你会来找我吗
But you'll come get me?
- 不许放弃 - 薇诺娜
- Don't you dare!!! - Wynonna!
不要丢下我一个人
Please don't leave me alone in there with that thing!
不
No!!
哦
Oh!
我上不去楼梯
I can't get on the stairs!
薇诺娜 不
Wynonna!!! No!!!
医生 你不能去 你不是凡人
Doc, you can't. You're not mortal.
你不是 你不是凡人 医生
You're not... You're not mortal, Doc.
怎么可能 怎么回事
How? How?
这不公平 我不能和你一起
It's not fair. I can't come with you.
现在还不是时候 亲爱的
Not this time, love.
你是守护者
You're the guardian.
而且你是唯一的一个
And you are the only one...
可以挥动燃烧之剑的人
that can wield the flaming sword.
她在里面连武器都没有
She doesn't even have a weapon in there.
我就是武器
I am a weapon.
再见
Bye.
霍特
Haught?
妮可 杰里米
Nicole! Jeremy!
罗宾
Robin?
瓦尔德斯是谁
Who the hell is Valdez?
哦
Oh.
我想我要取消去蓬塔卡纳的旅行了
Well, I guess I'm cancelling my trip to Punta Cana.
退休会让你无聊的 相信我
Retirement would bore you. Trust me.
哦 我确实无聊
Oh, I do.
我回家了一趟
I went back to the homestead.
他们都不见了
They're all gone.
城里呢
And in town?
克丽茜
Chrissy...
每个人
Everybody.
就只剩下你和我了 孩子
It's just you and me, kid.
花♥园♥中有什么东西想要出来
Something in the garden was trying to come through
之后它
and then it...
它是来抓他们的
...it was coming for them.
我还以为它应该是天堂
Thought it was supposed to be Paradise.
他们在里面还活着吗
Are they even still alive in there?
- 当然 - 就告诉我我们应该做什么
- Hell, yes. - Just tell me what we do.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表