剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
是啊 但是后来事情就变了
Yeah, well, it gets a lot less pretty.
你说约翰·亨利·霍利迪什么都行
Say what you want about John Henry Holliday...
但是他从来都不让人感到无聊
He's never boring.
但是你最后为什么要转化这个孩子呢
How did you end up taking a bite out of this kid anyhow?
放我走我就告诉你
Let me loose and I'll give a demonstration.
不论以何种方式我都能制♥服♥你
I can handle myself against you, in any way at all.
你只是一时心血来潮 你永远不会活得长久的
You are but a passing whim and you'll never last.
我没有问题活得久一些 老东西
I have no problem lasting, old-timer.
一点问题都没有
No problem at all.
我们打烊了
We're closed!
这是什么东西
What is that?
查理 欢迎来到炼狱
Charlie... welcome to Purgatory.
我该怎么办 我该怎么办 我该怎么办
What do I do, what do I do, what I do?!
放我出来 查理 快点
Let me loose, Charlie! Now!
我们刚刚被一个长着烧焦的骷髅头的女人袭击了
We just got attacked by a woman with a barbecued skull.
如果你是我的话 我会直接打穿她的心脏
Then I punched her through the heart, as you do if you are me.
我们该怎么处置她
What do we do with her?
用盐
Salt.
- 这是处理吸血鬼的把戏吗 - 这是处理女巫的招数 给薇诺娜打电♥话♥
- That like a vampire thing? - It is a witch thing. Call Wynonna.
- 她不想被打扰 - 给她打电♥话♥
- She didn't want to be disturbed. - Call her!
你和怀亚特很像 你知道吗
You're a lot like Wyatt, you know?
你们都长着相同的眼睛
Same eyes.
- 眼中只能看到灾祸和不详之事 - 你才不能劝我
- Full of mischief and foreboding. - You're not gonna talk me
不开枪打你和你天花烂坠的预言
out of shooting you with your fortune tellery adjectives.
说话加上动词和名词
Ad...verbs. Nouns.
你想接电♥话♥吗
You gonna get that?
- 他们会给我留言的 - 我只是觉得
- They'll leave a message. - I just didn't think
你不想再听到任何关于我和医生的故事了
you wanted to hear any more about me and Doc.
或许这让你感到不舒服吧
Maybe it makes you uncomfortable.
不 我和医生已经过去了
No, there's no me-and-Doc,
所以你可以尽可能多的给我奖你和医生的故事
so you're welcome to as much you-and-Doc as you can handle.
因为我也
'Cause I can...
可以应付的过来
too... handle it.
但是你还是为之放下了所有
And yet you dropped everything,
甚至你的热辣约会对象 来到了这里
even your fine-ass date, to come over here.
是啊 未来完成我的工作
Um, yeah, to do my job?
为了把医生变为一个正常的混♥蛋♥
To turn Doc back into a regular asshole instead of a...
而不是一个吸血鬼渣男
vampire asshole.
你不能逼迫霍利迪医生做任何事 薇诺娜
You don't make Doc Holliday do anything, Wynonna.
他会逼迫你
He makes you.
我爱你
I love you.
我好像嗅到了雨的气息
Smells like rain is comin'.
亨利 我买♥♥一张下周走的车票
Henry... I bought a ticket for the coach next week.
去纽约
To New York.
纽约有什么
What is in New York?
有船
A ship.
你要回家了 回匈牙利吗
You're going home... back to Hungary.
是的
Yes.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我来到这里是为了开启新生活
I came here to build a life, make my own way,
但是效果不佳
and it's not working.
不论是炼狱 拉斯维加斯还是堪萨斯城
Purgatory, Las Vegas, Kansas City...
他们只是我们匆匆穿过转眼间就忘却的城市
they're just places we pass on through them and forget them.
我们当时都喝醉了
Well, we were pretty drunk.
好吧 那我确信你很快也不会记得我了
Well... then I'm sure you won't be remembering me much longer.
你是在和我耍手段吗 小妞
Are you playing games with me, girl?
不是
No!
聪明
Smart.
因为霍利迪医生是从来不会输的
'Cause Doc Holliday never loses at games.
医生
Doc?
这真是一段可爱的经你修改的爱情故事
This is some beautiful revisionist love story bullshit.
直接跳到你抛弃他的那段故事吧
Just get to the part where you abandoned him.
- 他抓住了怀亚特 - 是你先丢下他的
- He had Wyatt. - You left him alone,
他当时病着 心中惊恐又奄奄一息
and he was sick and scared and dying!
那预言家会怎么做呢
Now, what could a fortune-teller do?
为他哭泣吗
Cry over him?
你将他玩弄于鼓掌之中
You palmed him.
这也是他教我的
He also taught me that.
妈的
Dammit.
那是一把大一点的短剑
That is a bigger tiny sword.
那么
So...
杰里米
Jeremy.
很抢手嘛
Quite the catch.
你知道的 从你的高中男友花名册来看
You know, judging from your roster of high-school boyfriends,
我不确定我是否配得上你的称赞
I'm not sure I can accept that compliment.
哈 和克丽丝·奈德里约会过两个学期的人还好意思说
Ha. Says the guy who dated Chrissy Nedley for two semesters!
我确实和她约会过 可怜的小姑娘
I did. You know, poor girl,
我让她和我一起看了六次《胜利之光》
I made her watch Friday Night Lights, like, six times.
- 为了足球吗 - 当然啦
- What, for the football? - Sure.
你觉得土豆长在地上的时候有什么感觉
What do you think a potato feels when it's in the ground?
你知道吗 我
You know, I-I...
我还没想过
haven't really thought about... that.
我一直都在想这个问题
I have been thinking about it.
土地里的种子相互低语
Seeds in the ground whispering to one another.
布尔沙能和他们交流 你知道吗
Bulshar can talk to them, you know.
等等 罗宾 你能听到他们讲话吗
Wait. Robin, can you hear them?
那些树 你知道他告诉他们什么了吗
The trees? Do you know what he's telling them to do?
有时候我想躺下来让森林把我吞没
Sometimes I want to lay down and let the forest have me.
他就在外面 想自己的事
So, he's out there, he's minding his own business...
好吧 慢慢说 放松 好吗
Okay, okay, just slow down, take it easy, okay?
好的 我会的 但是现在我
Yeah, I would, but now I'm
有点吓到了 这个大戒指插♥你♥的饼干上面
freaking out at the giant ring sticking out of your biscuit.
- 伙计们 - 哇
- Guys. - Whoa.
我的天
My God.
- 我的天 居然真的出现了 - 是的
- My God, this is happening! - Yes!
- 我有点头晕 - 我也是
- I feel dizzy! - Me too!
- 让我当伴娘吧 - 好的
- Hey, I better be your Bae of Honour. - Of course.
这是布沙的戒指
This is Bulshar's ring.
- 我把它扔掉了 - 是的 但我今天早上把它锁起来了
- I threw this away. - Yeah, and I locked it away just today!
- 在你那里吗 - 是的 薇诺娜给我的
- You had it?! - Yeah, Wynonna gave it to me.
她从医生那里得到的 愚蠢的医生
She got it from Doc. Stupid Doc.
伙计们 罗宾真的 真的很不对劲
Guys, something's really, really wrong with Robin.
我是说 他刚刚就像见到父母一样激动
I mean, he probably just has meet-the-parents jitters.
- 但他是因为树 - 布沙的戒指在跟着我
- No, from the trees. - Bulshar's ring is following me.
是的 医生是吸血鬼 他咬了罗宾
Yeah, and Doc's a vampire and he bit Robin.
什么
What?!
所以罗宾是因为这个刚刚才舔土豆的吗
Is that why Robin just licked a potato?
因为 伙计们 罗宾刚刚舔了土豆
Because, you guys, Robin just licked a potato!
- 土豆 - 舔
-Potato? -Licked?
是的
Yeah.
还有 我觉得他刚刚出去了
Also, I think he just left.
所以
So...
她的后备箱尺寸刚好
She's got a good-sized trunk on her.
对吗
Right?
谁在乎她的尾气排放测试通过没有
Who cares that she failed her emissions test?
这里闻起来还是像波波大便
Still smells like Bobo Del Shit down here!
这就是你藏尸体的地方吗
This where you hide all your bodies?
这是我的私人地狱 已经100多年了
This was my personal hell for over 100 years.
直到厄普的继承人回来 重新成为和事佬
Till the Earp heir came to retrieve Peacemaker.
薇诺拉救了你吗
Wynonna rescued you?
很不幸 她今晚好像没空
You know, unfortunately, she doesn't seem to be available this evening.
我最好能够习惯这样
Might want to get used to that.
她又重新振作起来
She put herself back together again!
- 射轮胎 - 我不能朝夏琳开枪
- Shoot the tires! - I'm not gonna shoot Charlene!
不 但是
No, but...
该死 真是一报还一报
Goddamn, it seems only fair.
我偷了她的车 现在她又偷了我的
I stole her car, now she stole mine.
那是康斯坦斯 就是她把我丢进井里
That was Constance, who put me in the well,
最操蛋的是 我几乎还没有报复回来
and damned if I didn't almost get to return the favour.
我以为是女巫把你扔进井里的
I thought a witch threw you in the well.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表