剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
you're gonna want a nice soft place to have a picnic.
要抱抱了吗
We're hugging?
- 嘘 - 你在抱我吗
- shush. - You're hugging me?
我应该温暖回应你 还是永远拒绝你
Should I be nice and normal more or never, ever again?
- 我说了别说话 - 行了不说话了
- I said shush. - Okay, shushing now.
- 医生 - 医生
- Doc. - Doc?
- 医生 - 医生什么
- Doc. - Doc what?
医生咬了可能是你男朋友的人
Doc bit your maybe boyfriend?
我理解你 孩子
I feel you, son.
- 去问霍利迪一个女巫的事 - 好
- Ask Holliday about a witch. - Okay.
她叫
Her name is...
胡安·卡龙 胡安·卡龙
Juan Carlo. Juan Carlo.
不不 波波
No. No! No, Bobo!
胡安·卡龙是神父 记得吗
Juan Carlo was the Father. Remember?
不 胡安·卡龙说他们错了
No! Juan Carlo said they were wrong.
他在没人相信她的时候维护了她
He defended her when no one else did.
他们不听
They didn't care.
从来都不听
They never cared.
他要来了
He's coming.
- 波波 - 他要来了
- Bobo. - He's coming.
- 波波 别走啊 - 去公♥寓♥
- Bobo, stay with me. - Ride for the flats!
- 去公♥寓♥ - 波波 等等
- Ride for the flats!! - Bobo! Bobo, wait!
- 他失智了 - 失什么
- And... he's gone. - Gone from what?
你们抓了只翼手龙吗
You guys capture a pterodactyl or something?
只是波波而已 在这里发疯
No, it's just Bobo. Flipping the flip out.
想让我把他翻个底朝天吗 蛋
You want me to flip him in the flippers? Balls.
要我把他踢个
Do you want me to kick him in the...
蛋朝天吗 好吧算了
in... in the balls? No. Okay.
你们知道医生在哪吗
Hey, do you know where Doc is?
不知道 但我应该能找到他
Uh, no, but I'm pretty sure I can find him.
很好
Good.
问问他
Ask him who...
梅芙是谁
... Maeve was.
还以为你又要躲着我了
Kinda thought you might be avoiding me again.
没有 就是很忙
No, just been busy.
要是有人约会
If anybody was gonna get cold feet after
碰到了复活的女巫 临阵逃脱
a date involving a reanimated witch,
- 那估计就只有我了 - 没事啦
- I figured it'd be me. - Yeah, well, that was cool.
- 有些人可能觉得一点事都没有 - 但是我后来
- Some might say super cool. - But then I got, uh...
和吸血鬼 穿皮草的戏皇傻♥逼♥
... stuck in a booby-trapped house with a vampire,
一起被困在了全是陷阱的房♥子里
a demon and an over-dramatic douche in a fur coat.
而且世界随时就会毁灭了 所以
Plus the world's ending any minute, so...
想做什么就做什么吧
smoke 'em if you got 'em.
没什么想做的
I don't got 'em.
布沙把人变成树
Bulshar turned people into trees
利用他们的根茎
and used their root system
找到伊甸园 就是那个伊甸园
to find the Garden... as in, the... the Garden.
其实还挺聪明的
It's... it's pretty ingenious, actually.
你现在是被坏人吸粉了吗
Are you fan-girling the bad guy?
他要赢了 我只是不确定
He's winning. And I'm just not sure
目前我还有什么选择
what other options are on my tiny little table at the moment.
我们可以去看看那是谁
We could go see who that is.
你的魔法枪准备好了吗
You got your magic gun ready to go?
- 我把枪给了死对头 - 什么
- I gave it to my mortal enemy. - You what?
只是礼物转送而已
To be fair, it was a regift.
等一下 你做了什么
Wait a minute. You did what?
我们到底去不去
We doin' this or not?
你占了我家门廊
You're on my porch!
你真是事多啊
Wow, you're a regular Mariska Hargitay.
- 没有枪啊 - 没有
- No gun. - No.
你是谁
Who the hell are you now?
我是凯文
I'm Kevin.
我要帮你拯救世界 厄普
And I'm gonna help you save the world, Earp.
下回 直接说就好了
Next time, lead with that.
拿去 菜单里夹了钱
Take it. The money's in the menu.
太多了 我只有1包
It's too much. I only brought one.
1包 你就给我带了一包
One bag? You brought me one bag?!
这还是我好不容易弄到的 好好用吧
All I could get without catching shit. Make it last.
你可是有卖♥♥酒执照的人
You know, you have a liquor license.
不用带酒去自己酒吧里喝吧
You don't have to brown-bag it in your own bar.
霍特警官
Officer Haught.
除非是非法烈酒 还是更恶心的东西
Unless that isn't illicit hooch and something way grosser.
并不是人血
Bloody Mary mix it is not. I have a contact
这是兽医院的人给我弄得 他跟我保证
at the veterinarian clinic. He assures me...
算了 别告诉我比较好
You know what? It's probably better I don't know.
嗯 很抱歉让你知道这么私密的事了
Right. I do apologize for involving you in my intimate affairs.
凯特就不能帮你吗
Can't Kate help you with, uh, that?
不 她消失得无影无踪
No. No, she's gone without a trace.
她一直都戏很多
She always did have a flair for the dramatic.
因为薇诺娜吗
Because Wynonna?
这件事也挺私密的
That is also a rather intimate affair.
我只想尽最大可能保护她
Just know I would do whatever I can to keep her safe.
那很好 我来找你是参加侦查任务的
Okay, good. 'Cause I'm here to drag you on a recon mission.
因为薇诺娜和布沙
Because Wynonna and... Bulshar.
你要我做什么
What do you need?
波波让我
Bobo said for me to ask you...
问你这件事
about this.
梅芙
Maeve.
她叫梅芙·珀利
Her name is Maeve Perley.
是 铁匠马特
Maeve as in "Matte the Blacksmith
和向婊♥子♥许愿的格里塔里面的梅芙·珀利吗
and Gretta when you wish upon a bitch" Perley?
炼狱之城的人从未离开
Nobody ever really leaves Purgatory.
听说梅芙有一本书
Look, there's something about Maeve having a book.
她为胡安·卡龙藏起来的
She kept it for Juan Carlo?
- 在珀利宅邸 - 可以去试试
- At the Perley homestead. - Worth a shot.
我也想陪你去 但是
I will accompany you, but, uh...
我有点饿了 霍特警官
... I find myself rather powerful hungry, Officer Haught.
现在这种状况对我来说有点不适应
And as this state of being is, uh, rather new to me,
如果我
you have my permission
越界了
to defend yourself should I...
我允许你自卫
... should I cross any boundaries.
- 木质子弹 - 我都准备好了
- Wooden bullets. - Yeah, so I've got it covered.
- 不过还是谢了 - 不
- Thank you, though. - No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我代表一群大使
I'm a representative of a long line of ambassadors
来维持世界的平衡
tasked with looking after the balance in the world.
- 她就像是威廉姆斯姐妹花 - 你叫凯文吗
- She's like the Williams sisters. - And your name's Kevin?
你没听我说吗
Did I stutter?
天啊
God.
通常 我们只是观察
Usually, we only watch.
我们观察并记录 从来不参与
We observe and record, but don't participate.
但是现在情况危急
But these are desperate times.
一点不假
Well, no kidding. I just spent months
我在恶魔制♥造♥的平行时空监狱里过了好几个月
in a demon-run alt-reality prison.
你真的打算在没经过训练
Do you truly intend to go up against
没有武器的情况下去面对恶魔吗
the beast with no training, no blade?
你穿的是什么
And is that what you are wearing?
- 嘿 - 嘿 你猜猜
- Hey. - As in, hey, guess what,
凯文可能知道能够阻拦恶魔的武器
Kevin knows of a weapon that may stop said beast.
- 认真的吗 - 你是吗
- Are you for real? - Are you?
你喝太多了
You drink too much,
地图都看不懂
you couldn't find your ass with a map...
- 在哪呢 我不知道 - 可你是我们唯一的希望
- Where is it? I dunno. - And you are literally our only hope.
我一直都这么说啊
That's what I've been saying!
我来这里可是冒了极大的危险
Hey, I took an extraordinary risk coming here.
我的上级 那帮大老爷们
My bosses, the Menfolk,
觉得你不配使用 也用不好这个武器
do not think you deserve this weapon or can wield it,
但是我受够了他们的大男子主义
but I'm fairly sick of their boy bullshit.
我很确定
And I'm fairly certain
你要是不混♥蛋♥ 我们能成为好姐妹
that if you weren't such a douchebag, we could hang.
不过你和你的团队要付出一些代价
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表