剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
有时候事情 非常地疯狂
Sometimes things are... are so completely nuts,
而你 你
and you, you...
你看起来很好 神志清醒 非常安全
well, you seem okay and sane and safe.
所以我就忘记修正你这疯狂的事情了
So I forget to give you the completely-nuts update.
你知道吗 你可以
Yeah, you know what? How about you just, uh,
以后再修正我 好吗
update me later, 'kay?
布尔沙尔
Bulshar!
我想和你谈谈
I wish to speak to you.
我受够怜悯了
I am done with pity.
我不是在扮演英雄
I am not play acting the hero.
我带来了你渴望的东西
I have come with something you desire.
我永远不会放弃的东西
Something I will never relinquish.
我永远不会停止为它而战的
And I will never stop fighting for them.
不管付出什么代价 我都会去做的
Whatever it takes, I will do.
即使是这样
Even this.
我是道格·霍利迪
I am Doc Holliday.
我不害怕虚空
I do not fear the void.
我不屑于虚空
I spit into the void!
所以布尔沙尔
So it seems, Bulshar,
我们确实达成了共识
we do have an accord.
我也许会下地狱
I may be going to hell...
但是我会把你也拽下来的
...but I will drag you with me.
叮咚 有人吗
Ding-dong. Anyone home?
有人给我说 我以后都没有香蕉甜酒喝了 对吗
Something tells me I'm not getting more banana liqueur, am I?
当然了 每次甜美的厄普来拜访我
Of course, any visit from a sweet Earp is...
我来是告诉你 她不会来的 永远都不会来了
I came to tell you she ain't coming and she never will.
我在努力想保证我家人的安全
I'm working real hard on keeping my family safe.
你知道么 保证他们安全
And you know what? Part of keeping them safe...
就意味着要让他们远离你
means keeping them the hell away from you.
薇诺娜
Wynonna!
我给你带来了好消息
I bear news of great joy.
你的妹妹被人保佑着
Your sister is blessed.
她真正的父亲
Her real father,
一个名叫朱利安的小伙子
a fella named... Julian.
他怎么了
What about him?
他是个天使
He was an angel.
一个虔诚的 天堂里的天使
An honest-to-God, heavens-above angel.
狙魔女杰
第三季 第五集
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表