剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
You okay in there?
我差点就吓尿了
Oh! You made me pee a little.
至少我正好在厕所里
'Least I'm in the right place for it.
你躲在这里吗
Oh, are you hiding in here?
我不会躲 我在等待
I don't hide. I wait.
没事的 你
It's okay, you're...
你现在安全了 好吗 你还活着
you're safe now, okay? You're alive.
不完全是
Not exactly.
- 你杀了他们吗 - 没有
- Did you kill them? - No.
你要杀了我们吗
Are you going to kill us?
大概不会
Probably not.
你人真好
That's super cool of you.
我们需要你们作为贡品
We need you as tribute.
你真美
You are so beautiful.
但你都看不到自己的美貌
Ah. And you can't even see it.
她的名字是佩特拉 她是只吸血鬼
Her name's Petra. She's a vampire.
而且我爱她
And I love her.
对吧
Right?
史上最棒的犯罪现场
Best crime scene ever!
Oh, of course.
薇弗莉 我得赶紧走
Waverly, I gotta jet!
有一件需要去见妈妈的事
Got one mother of an errand to run.
大火 地狱火焰
Fire! Hellfire!
不 不是火焰
No, not fire.
我也不在地狱 现在不在
Not in Hell. Not currently.
我真的很怀念可以开枪打死嘲笑你的人
Uh, I really do miss the days when you could, uh...
那些日子
... could shoot a man for laughing at ya.
警告 在这里
Word of warning: in this establishment,
我们懒得打电♥话♥报♥警♥
we do not bother to call 9-1-1.
不 好吧 我没有在听单相组合
No, okay, yeah, it's not One Direction.
我差点冲你开枪
I almost shot ya.
你在我的地下室做什么
The hell you doing in my basement?
好吧 我撒谎了 我在听单相组合
Okay, I... lied. It was One Direction.
但 我只是
But, um, I'm just, uh...
在对多尔斯的药稍作调整
Tweaking Dolls' drugs.
而且说实话
And if I may say,
虽然这样做会伤害我
although it hurts me to do so physically...
杰里米
Jeremy.
你看起来没有平时那么穿着整齐
You look slightly less dapper than usual.
- 你还是睡不着吗 - 诅咒厄普家族的魔鬼
- You still not sleeping? - It is hard to sleep
仍然逍遥法外 我怎么睡得着
when the demon that cursed the Earps is still out there.
你听说过男性产后抑郁症吗
You ever heard of male postpartum depression?
是真事
It's a thing.
你又忘了关掉华夫饼机了吗
Did you leave the waffle-maker on again?
这不是烟 这是雾
This is not smoke. It is fog.
有点性感的雾
Mm. Kinda sexy fog.
是吸血鬼吗 在普格特瑞城
Vampires? In Purgatory?
更重要的是 他们在我的酒吧里面
More critically, in my damn bar.
杰里米 快跑
Jeremy, run!
医生 医生
Doc! Doc!
很荣幸可以为您服务 我的君主
I am so honoured to serve you, my liege.
我得问个问题 你对暮光之城有什么感想
I have to ask: Thoughts on Twilight?
听着 我知道你告诉过我不要再来了 但是
Look, I know you told me not to come back here, but...
我们需要谈谈
... we need to talk.
有关他的事
About... him.
所以跟我说话吧 妈妈
So start talking, Mama.
妈妈
Mama?
所以这就是我的待遇 沉默无视吗
So this is what I get? The silent treatment?
你可真成熟
That's real mature.
如果事情没那么重要的话 我才不会来这里
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important.
好吗 发生了一起谋杀案
Okay? There's been a murder.
事实上 是很多起谋杀
Actually, a lot of murder.
一连串的谋杀
Like, a buttload of murder.
我们认为这些跟一个邪教有关
We think it has to do with a cult.
布沙崇拜
The Cult of Bulshar.
你以前跟我说过他的名字 你还记得吗
You've said his name to me before, remember?
上一次
The last time...
他诅咒了我们家族
... he put a curse on our family.
不不
No, no.
他诅咒了厄普家族
He put a curse on the Earps.
真棒 但是你嫁给了一个厄普家族的人
Great. Well, you married one.
更多的理由来解释我是因我的秀发
More the reason I was known for my big hair...
还有我的
and my big...
- 妈妈 - 机智 而不是以我的大脑而闻名
- Mama. - ... wit, and not my big brains.
妈妈 你为什么会跟布沙有联♥系♥
Mama, how are you connected to Bulshar?
有一个声音告诉我有关他的事情
The voice tells me things about him.
- 妈妈 - 安静
- Mama. - Quiet!
我现在需要你
I need you now.
薇弗莉需要你
Waverly needs you now.
你会害死你妹妹的
You're gonna get your little sister killed.
我可以解除诅咒
I can end the curse.
不
No!
妈妈 妈妈
Mama. Mama?
坐下
Sit down.
没事的 妈妈
It's fine. Mama.
别想伤害我的女儿 你听到我的话了吗
My daughters are off limits! Do you hear me?!
妈妈
Mom!
你们生命的一半时间是在睡觉
You sleep half your lives away
而且这些睡眠没有任何作用
and are utterly helpless while doing so.
你们凡人可以幸存这么久真令人惊叹
Amazing you mortals survived this long.
我可不想错过现在发生的这件事
Well, I would hate to have missed whatever this is.
几个月来我们一直听到这种谣言
We've been hearing rumours for months
说约翰·亨利·霍利迪由死复生
that John Henry Holliday is back from the dead.
现在死还挺流行的
Well, dead feels pretty relative these days.
你们找他干什么
What do you want with him?
霍利迪医生是个恶棍
Doc Holliday is a rogue.
一代传奇
A legend.
他偷窃 咒骂 并在偷渡边境的时候毁了自己
He stole, swore and screwed his way through the frontier.
罪名成立
Guilty as charged.
我们认为他很适合加入
Well, we think he'd be a wonderful addition
我们的小吸血动物园
to our little blood-sucking menagerie.
你们想招我入伙
You want to recruit me.
更像是转化你
More like... turn you.
把我转化成什么
Into what?
你可以体验到
You'd get to experience pleasure
你从没想象过的欢愉
you've never even thought of.
而且我了解你
And I know you.
你了解我
You know me?
我们知道医生是一个
We know Doc is a dilettante...
喜欢尝鲜的半吊子
with a taste for, well, everything.
有什么代价
What's the catch?
我的意思是
I mean besides finding myself bound
除了我被脱衣舞♥女♥绑票之外
to the apparatus of an ecdysiast.
你得证明你真的是他
You have to prove you're actually him.
麻烦你告诉我 我该怎么证明
And how, pray tell... will I do that?
忍♥耐
Endure.
她肯定是用药过量
She's clearly overmedicated.
或者是用药不足 听到幻音 这以前从没有过
Or undermedicated. Hearing voices, that's new.
为什么她在八年前就听到恶魔释出的预言呢
And why hasn't she had a parole hearing in eight years?
因为她是个疯子
Because she's batshit crazy?
米歇尔坚持认为她根本不想被释放
And Michelle insisted she didn't want to leave.
我想查看她所有的用药记录
I want access to all her medical records.
我觉得没必要
I see no reason to release them.
你妈妈的姐妹 你的姨妈 格斯·吉布森
Your mother's sister, your Aunt, Gus Gibson,
她有授权书 而你
has power of attorney, whereas you,
她有犯罪前科的烦人女儿
her shit-disturbing, felon daughter...
是美国政♥府♥
Is a U.S. ranking Marshall
一个高级部门跨界工作组的
working a cross-border task force
特别特工
at a very high-level government agency.
你是谁
Who are you?
- 我老板 - 她搭档
- My boss. - Her partner.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表