剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
I think more answers should come from music. In life.
最后一个唯心主义者
The last idealist.
试一下“培养”这个词
Try... "cultivate" instead.
你知道吗 这永远都不够
You know what? It'll never be enough.
因为我都想不起来我在这里要干嘛
'Cause I don't even remember what I'm trying to do here.
- 你要救我们 - 但是我思路枯竭了
-Something that'll save us. -Yeah, well, I'm drowning.
思路还有很多 不要放弃
There's a lot of that going around. Don't give up.
听着
Look.
他说的没错
He's right.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧 如果我能 如果我能切入重点的话
Okay, if I could...if I could just pinpoint...
我的意思是 布沙的基因里有某种东西
I mean, there's something in Bulshar's DNA
能让他控制养蜂人 对吧
that's allowing him to control the beekeepers, correct?
- 你需要什么 杰里米 - 首先 我需要更多烧杯
-Okay, what do you need, Jer? -For starters, more beakers.
从我家里拿
From my house.
嘿 嘿 嘿 带上我
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Take me with you.
那波波咋办呢
What about... what about Bobo?
我不能因为一包口香糖就相信他 把他留在这里
I wouldn't trust him with a pack of gum. Just leave him.
- 杰里米 - 听着 他曾经想杀我 还不只一次想杀我朋友
-Jeremy.- Look, he tried to kill me once and my friends more than once.
所以 抱歉了哈
So... I'm sorry.
罗宾
Robin
求你不要把我一个人留在这里
Please don't leave me alone in here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
杰里米 杰里米
Jeremy? Jeremy!
我没想到你心肠这么狠
I... I didn't take you for hard-hearted.
报应马上就来了 你必须要划清界限
A reckoning is coming. Lines will have to be drawn.
你得为你♥爸♥爸考虑
You have to think about your dad.
好吧 好吧 那接下来的计划是什么
Okay. Okay, so what's the plan?
我不知道计划是不是真的 但真的很疯狂
Okay, uh,I don't know if it's real, but it is real crazy.
和你在一起时间久了 经常都很疯狂
With you lot, it usually is.
我们需要奇迹 才能使这个计划成功
For it to even begin to work, we need a miracle.
我就操了
Shit.
国王先生
Mr. Del Rey.
卡洛蒂警长
Sheriff Clootie.
- 你独自一人 - 我被抛弃了
- You're alone. - I've been abandoned.
我想让他们明白 但我以前做了很多坏事
I tried to make them see, but I did too many bad things.
你和他们不是一类人
You aren't one of them.
那我是哪一类
What am I?
如果我给你提供一份工作
What would you say...
你会怎么说
if I offered you a job?
我会说
I would say...
你怎么才来
...what took you so long?
第五消防局
狙魔女杰
第三季 第十一集
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表