剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
我有好多事要告诉你 一时半会儿说不清
I have so much to tell you. Like... like, so much.
波波
Bobo?
多年以来 我一直觉得沃德不配拥有这种生活
For years, I was certain that Ward didn't deserve this life,
这个家庭
this... home.
还有你 我的天使
You. My angel.
现在我更加确定
And now I'm sure of it.
你 见过我的父亲
You... met your father?
你真正的父亲
Your real father.
- 你是来帮我们的吗 - 嗯
- Are you here to help us? - Mm...
即使我想要帮你
Even if I wanted to...
我也做不了主
...I am of him now.
我需要你帮我个忙 薇芙莉
I'm calling in my favour, Waverly.
帮忙
A favour?
你对我的家庭做出那种事你还想要我帮忙
A favour, after all you've done to our family.
等时机成熟
When the time comes...
我希望你能够帮我解脱
...I want you to set me free.
我可以治好她
I could fix this.
可以 这可是你女儿的挚爱
Could? This is the love of your daughter's life.
但会付出代价
There will be a price to pay.
付出代价是必然的
- There always is. - There always is.
嘘
Shhh.
你成功了
You did it.
嗯
Mm...
我们打败他们了吗
Did we get 'em?
留下来陪她 我去找薇芙莉
Stay with her. I'm going to Waverly.
我在温室找到了这个
This was in the greenhouse.
这是我很久以前丢失的
I lost this a long time ago.
医生 如果你的灵魂完全被侵蚀
Doc, you would not have been able to hold this
你是拿不住这把剑的
if your soul was truly compromised.
伙计 我们真是神勇
Dudes, we slayed!
我们像鲁保罗无情地用毒舌
We cut through 'em like RuPaul
戳穿表演的缺点一样把它们各个击破
cuts through performances without heart.
- 我还没看过哦那个节目 - 那你算是白活了
- I haven't seen that show. - Get your life in order, son.
我的进度不够快
I couldn't work fast enough.
我放弃了
I give up.
卢·贝加(古巴歌♥手)在一号♥到四号♥曼波舞曲都失败后他就放弃了吗
Did Lou Bega give up after Mambos 1 through 4 failed?
没有 他接着写了五号♥曼波舞曲
No. He wrote Mambo No. 5,
之后他就名垂青史了
and the rest is music history.
我到死都估计得被这首歌♥洗♥脑♥循环
I'm so thrilled I get to die with that song stuck in my head.
不过之后
Yeah, it's true that later
因为有人声称那首歌♥不够原创
he had to go through this lengthy copyright trial.
他吃了点版权官司
They were claiming it was less than original.
来一点莫妮卡 再来点【歌♥词】
Okay, you take a little bit of Monica, a little bit of...
- 埃莉卡 - 丽塔
- Erica? - Rita?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
来点布沙
You take a little bit of Bulshar.
再来点罗宾
And... and a little bit of Robin!
- 那个部分 - 你的血 你是免疫的
- Which part? - Your blood. You're immune.
所以养蜂人不会攻击你
That's why the beekeepers didn't attack you.
他们以为你是他们的同类
They thought that you were one of their own.
这要是打了可就分不开了
You know you can't unblender stuff!
6号♥曼波曲
Mambo No. 6!
我觉得你应该换个档打
Well, I think you should put it on puree.
朱利安
Julian...
天使男孩 好久不见
Angel boy. It's been a long time.
现在你回来这个姑娘靠自己努力
And now you're back and ready to take credit
获得的成长
for everything this girl has become,
就都成了你的功劳
all on her own.
我们都清楚薇芙莉的优点都是继承她母亲的
We both know the best parts of Waverly came from her mother.
你被转化了
You've been changed.
你放弃了你的自♥由♥意志我现在没办法救你了
You gave up your free will. I can't save you now.
但是我可以帮你解脱
But I can end it.
谢谢你的好意
Thanks.
但是我已经选好我的退路了
But I've already chosen my exit strategy.
- 妮可没事 - 什么
- Nicole's okay. - What...
她出了什么事吗 她现在还好吗
was she not okay? Is she not okay?
我用尽了全力来救她
I used everything I had to save her.
现在你比我更需要它
Now you need this more than me.
很快可能就会用得上
And soon.
布沙找上门来了
Bulshar's brought the fight to us.
我以为它从阶梯上下来
I thought this would go down at the stairs.
我也是
Me too.
我猜布沙还缺些东西
I guess Bulshar's missing something.
没错 我
Yeah. Me.
情况不妙 是这样吗
This is bad. Is this bad?
- 不容乐观 - 我们可是经历过西部洗礼的汉子
- It ain't great. - We had to survive the Old West.
布沙严重低估了
Bulshar has sorely underestimated
他要对付的敌人
the utter assholes he's up against!
薇诺娜 怎么回事
Wynonna! What the... honeycombs?
- 手榴弹 - 不
- Grenades! - No!! Ah!!
敌人要进攻了
Here comes the rain!
好吧 这下我被惹火了
Alright, now I'm pissed.
慢慢来 男孩们
Take your time, boys!
魔鬼的画笔
The Devil's Paintbrush.
他们有勃朗宁机♥枪♥
They got a Browning!!!
妮可还在谷仓里
Nicole's still in the barn!
啊
Argh!!
我们需要到房♥子里去 我们需要更大的枪
I need to get to the house! We need real guns!
- 辉 - 去啊 别让他白白牺牲
- Hui!! - Go! Don't let him waste this!
啊
Ah!!
薇芙莉 他们有他妈的机关枪
Waverly, they have got a mother of a machine gun!
我们火力够吗
We packing?
绝对够
Like a bed wetter for summer camp!
别靠近我
Don't come near me!
你该担心的不是我
I am the least of your problems.
你杀了查理
You killed Charlie.
我做过更坏的事 但是我不会伤害你
I have done much worse. But I will not hurt you.
是时候清理一下渣滓了
Time to clear out the old swimming hole.
- 啊 - 主人会得到他的礼物
- Ah! - The Master will have his gift.
啊 婊♥子♥
Ah!!! Oh, bitch!
放开我 不
Get off me!! No!
啊
Argh!
我向上帝发誓
I swear to God!
你主 不在这里
God... is not here.
薇诺娜
Wynonna!
薇诺娜
Wynonna!
他已经缺席很久了
He hasn't been here for a long, long time.
不
No!
薇诺娜 她在哪儿
Wynonna! Where is she?!
木桩 布沙
The wood pile! Bulshar!!
不
No!
不 不 不
No!! No!! No!
不
No!!!
天使回来了
The angel returneth.
迟来总好过不来
Better late than never.
- 你绝不能进入伊甸园 - 你从来没有看见到过里面的样子
- You must not enter the garden. - You've never even seen it.
现在你永远没机会了
Now you never will.
你的戒指呢
Where's your ring?
查理
Charlie.
查理
Charlie!
爸爸
Dad!!!
学点新花样 你这个老畜牲
Learn some new tricks, you old, tired bitch.
亨利
Henry.
凡人的武器 杀不死我
Mortal weapons... can't kill me.
这不是凡人的武器
This isn't mortal.
你本来不用落到这步田地
You could've been better than this.
好了
There.
你解脱了
You're free.
谢谢
Thank you.
诅咒让我们团结起来 布沙
The curse has bound us, Bulshar!
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表