剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
你知道吗
Did you?
他知道 你知道 怎么没告诉我呢
He knew? You knew? How could you not tell me?
- 他不让我说 - 那也不是接口
- He didn't want me to. - I don't care.
你应该对我忠心 懂吗
It's called loyalty, Jeremy. Look it up.
我只是尊重多尔斯的医院
I was respecting Dolls's wishes.
这已经是忠诚了 薇诺娜
That's as loyal as it gets, Wynonna.
你以为我现在好受吗
Do you think this was easy for me?
不管 我要是知道的话 我
I don't care. If I'd known, I...
你什么都做不了
There's nothing you could've done.
我都试过了
I tried.
是黑色徽章给的药有问题
It was the drugs. It was Black Badge.
我永远无法原谅你
I will never forgive you for this.
我明白 你怪我就不会怪那条死龙了吧
I get it. It's easier to blame me than the dead dragon, right?
你怎么这么说
How dare you?
拿好你的装备 切特里
Pack up your science shit, Chetri.
我们不要你了
You don't get to be a part of this anymore.
然后泽维尔
Then Xavier,
只用一根半球棒就把剩下的人打趴下了
he just takes out the rest of them with just a broken cricket bat!
一点没费劲
Never even broke a sweat.
她来了 薇诺娜·厄普 这位是拉蒙·奎恩参谋军事
There she is. Wynonna Earp, Staff Sergeant Ramon Quinn.
叫我奎恩就行
Just "Quinn" is fine.
奎恩被闪烁的灯光带绑在了吧台上
Quinn is tied to the bar with twinkly lights.
是我做的 不用感谢我 我不会冒任何风险的
That was my doing. You're welcome. I am not taking any chances.
但你会拿走所有的威士忌的
Mm-mm. But you are taking all of the whisky.
- 医生 你知道吗 - 知道奎恩吗
- Doc, did you know? - Know about Quinn?
- 不 知道多尔斯知道他要死了 - 他当然要死了
- No, that Dolls knew he was dying. - Of course he was dying.
他的身体承受不住了
His body couldn't take it anymore.
他能活到现在已经很幸运了 可能靠的是纯粹的意志
He's lucky he lasted as long as he did. Probably by sheer will.
从没见过有人会自愿吃这么多甘蓝
Never saw anyone eat so much kale by choice.
你知道多尔斯吗
You knew Dolls?
比任何人都了解他
Better than anyone.
奎恩说没有办法救他了
Quinn says there was no way to save him.
没有黑色徽章血清的话就没有办法了
Not without the Black Badge serum.
而任何人都没有血清了
And nobody has any of that left.
我们在肖蒂酒吧那儿弄到的药才是真东西
Ah. Ooo-ee, that smack we boosted from Shorty's is the real deal.
我们变得像黑章部特工一样强大
We get as powerful as that Black Badge agent was,
并且可以杀了厄普的继承人
and we get to kill the Earp heir!
没错
Yeah.
怎么了 老大
What's the matter, boss?
救命
Help!!!
这是不可能的
It's impossible
你是怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
有人在枪与荣耀杂♥志♥背面发了一个广♥告♥
Someone posted an ad in the back of Guns and Glory magazine.
真老派
Old-school.
我们打赌是杰瑞米放的广♥告♥
Our money's on Jeremy placing the ad, after,
在多尔斯的要求之下
at Dolls's request.
这是用代码写的 我们整个小队以前会用它发送信♥号♥♥
It was in code, one our entire squadron used to send a signal
这样我们就可以参加对方的葬礼了
so we could attend each other's funerals
并且不会引来黑章部特工
without Black Badge showing up.
- 因为你们都要死了 - 他们已经 或者
- Because you were all dying. - They were, or...
马上 要死了
are, all dead.
这不是很好吗
And isn't that convenient.
长话短说 他们拿我们做了实验
Long story short, they experimented on us.
我们的基因和不知道是什么的恶魔混合在了一起
Our genes mixed with demon god-knows-what.
为了什么
To what end?
把你们都变成超级士兵吗
Turn you all into super soldiers?
我不是科学家 我只是按照吩咐行事
I'm no scientist. I just did what I was told.
而且这一点也不好
And it is not convenient.
这糟透了
It sucks.
我不像其他人那样被做了实验
I wasn't experimented on like the rest of them.
血型不匹配
Wrong blood type.
你们两个应该知道多尔斯尽他所能的拒绝了
You two should know that Dolls resisted BBD's modifications
黑色徽章对他的实验
as long as he could.
从我们的设备里逃了出来 并且在三个月里
Broke out of our facility and made a run for it
试图逃跑了六次
six times in three months.
从没有觉得多尔斯是个叛逆的人
Never really thought of Dolls as a rebel.
他那么固执
He was so stubborn.
或许这就是他能比其他人活得久
That's probably why he lasted so much longer
那么多的原因
than the rest of the guys.
如果多尔斯知道他要死了 那他为什么
If Dolls knew he was dying, then why didn't he...
不去联♥系♥黑色徽章呢 或者去找医生 或者
contact BBD, or go to a doctor or...
做些能帮到他自己的事情
anything that could help him?
或许他是为了你而留在这里的
Maybe he stuck around for you.
不 或许不是这个原因
No maybe about it.
奎恩
Quinn?
你可以呆到守丧结束 之后你就滚蛋吧
You can stay for the wake and then you're gone.
还有 兄弟 如果你试图捣什么乱 今天真的不是
And, buddy, if you try anything, today of all days...
我只是过来表示敬意的
I'm just here to pay my respects.
我发誓
I swear.
看着他
Watch him.
好好看着他
Really watch him.
我们怎么处理这个
What do we do with it?
我不是邮递员 但把这个给她吗
I'm no mail carrier, but give it to her?
为什么只有一封信是给薇诺娜呢
And why is there only a letter for Wynonna?
我们知道为什么
We know why.
- 别这么做 - 做什么
- Ah, don't do that. - What?
别给我那个可怜的有人偷了我的小狗狗的小表情
Don't give me that sad little someone-stole-my-new-puppy look.
我不需要同情 薇弗莉
I don't need pity, Waves.
我很抱歉 如果我需要超过十分钟来消化这么个消息
Well, I'm sorry if it's gonna take me more than 10 minutes
我的女朋友是一场超自然大屠♥杀♥的
to digest that my girlfriend was the only survivor
唯一幸存者
of a supernatural massacre.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
真的
I am.
而且
And...
而且
And?
而且我还以为你是很普通的呢
And I kind of thought you were normal.
听着 你回到了炼狱之城来做一个警♥察♥
Look, you came back to Purgatory to be a cop.
是的
Yeah.
对吧 这就是说这不可能是巧合
Right? Which... which means it can't be a coincidence.
可能不是吧
Probably not.
这也就是说我们都没有自♥由♥意志可以来控制我们的生活
Which means none of us have any free will over our lives,
而且我们最终都会死掉 所以意义是什么呢
and then we're all gonna die anyway, so what's the point?
意义就是 我爱你
The point is that I love you.
如果那就是我们的命运 那我其实挺兴奋的
And if that's our destiny, then I am pretty darned stoked.
- 努力别死掉 好吗 - 好的 好的 你也是
- Just try not to die, okay? - Okay, yeah. Ditto.
你现在不是要去做一堆三明治吗
Now don't you have way too many sandwiches to make?
是的
Yes.
有人在窗户外 我们在三楼啊
Someone's at the window. We're three floors up.
- 是谁啊 - 某个性感的哥特人吗
- Who is it?! - Some hot Goth?
魔鬼吗 吸血鬼吗 鲍豪斯的狂热粉丝吗
Demon? Vampire? Big Bauhaus fan?
请叫我凯特琳
Call me Katalin.
妮科尔 她拿了我的钱包 快点
Oh! Nicole! She's got my purse! Quick!
过来
Come on!
我的天啊 你还好吗
Oh, my God! Are you okay?
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
过来 天啊 我真抱歉
Come here. Oh, God, I'm so sorry!
她作为一个性感的小妞跑的还挺快啊
Well, she moves pretty fast for a hot chick.
天 你已经说了两次性感了
Okay, you called her hot twice now.
天啊 这真是
Oh, my God. This is...
这真是我做过的最糟糕的事情 自从
this is the worst thing I've done since...
钱普吗
Champ?
妮科尔 多尔斯给薇诺娜的信在那里面呢
Nicole, Dolls's letter to Wynonna was in there!
- 我们守丧不能迟到的 - 等下
- We can't be late to the wake. - Wait.
凯特琳 不 她不可能是啊
Katalin? No, she can't be.
- 不可能什么 - 不能 守丧迟到
- Can't be what? - Can't... be late to the wake.
快点 咱们走吧
C'mon! Let's go.
我刚就在
I was just, uh...
我只是在确保 没人来打扰他 就以防万一
I was just making sure no one... messed with him, just in case.
你可以让朗尼来做
Could've asked Lonnie to do it.
是啊 朗尼被吸血鬼吃了
Yeah, Lonnie got eaten by vampires.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表