剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
That is pain.
这才是损失
That is loss.
医生和这件事没关系
Doc had nothing to do with that!
和他没关系 但这是他最好的朋友怀亚特·厄普干的
No, but his best friend, Wyatt Earp, did.
医生是无辜的
Doc is innocent!
你自己也不相信这句话吧
Even you don't believe that.
我能感觉出来 他还活着
I feel it. I know he's still alive.
根据我们的交易 他会永远的活着了
And will be always, as per our deal.
但是你可以找上几百年 但是你永远都找不到他
But you could search for centuries and never come close to finding him.
我会拼尽全力试一试的
I'm gonna try.
怎么试 我刚刚脱离了长生不死的命运
How? I'm fresh out of immortality.
我不需要你帮我 臭婊♥子♥
I don't need you for that, bitch.
或者你可以 像他已经离开你一样忘掉他吧
Or you could... leave him behind like he left you.
把你的独♥立♥当做是我安慰你的礼物吧
Consider it as my consolation gift -- your independence.
事实上我并没有获得独♥立♥
Turns out independence didn't take.
你就是在那时去见你的奥托叔叔的吗
That's when you went to see your uncle Otto?
- 我去领到了一个使我长生不老的吻 - 所以我就有一辈子的时间来找他
- Claimed my immortal kiss. - So I could search for him forever.
但是确是你找到的他 让他重获自♥由♥
But it was you who found him. Freed him.
- 那是个意外 - 是啊 但是
- It was an accident. - Yeah, well...
宇宙就爱开这种不尽人意的玩笑
the universe loves a bad joke.
你为了医生成为了吸血鬼
You became a vampire for Doc?
他又为了你成为了吸血鬼
And he became one for you.
再见 薇诺娜
Goodbye, Wynonna.
- 你要去哪 - 去看看我能不能找到驿站马车
- Where you going? - See if I can find a stagecoach.
- 薇诺娜 -上帝啊
- Wynonna. - Jesus!
你差点把我吓出心脏病
You just about gave me a heart attack.
我没被邀请进屋 记得吗
Well, I was uninvited from the house, remember?
所以我像只狗一样鬼鬼祟祟的进了仓库
So now I skulk in the barn like the dog you think I am.
你能藏在阴影里不代表你应该藏起来
Just because you can hide in the shadows doesn't mean you should.
我不想再躲着你了
I am done hiding from you.
我不喜欢你喜欢这种状况
I don't like you like this.
我成为吸血鬼
I have become this...
是因为我决心
...because I am determined
一直在这里守护你
to be here for as long as you require.
我怕你为了艾丽斯什么的战斗的时候失败
If you should fall, to fight for Alice and beyond if necessary.
你觉得我做不来吗
You think I can't do this?
我觉得我们需要一起做
I think we need to do this together.
很好
Good.
让这个诅咒随着我们俩一起结束吧
The curse ends now... with both of us.
必须的
It has to.
布尔沙是为了伊甸园才来的
Bulshar is here for the Garden of Eden.
这就是冥河三角区在保护的东西
That's what the Ghost River Triangle is protecting.
上帝啊
Dear God.
上帝和这件事并无关系
God has nothing to do with it.
狙魔女杰
第三季 第八集
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表