剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, I'm running out of rope!
多尔斯
Shit! Dolls!
- 薇诺娜 放手吧 - 不可能
- Wynonna, you've gotta let go! - Not happening!
不放手的话 我们就都摔下去了
If you don't, we're both going over this cliff!
理智点 薇诺娜
Be smart, Wynonna.
地球渴望鲜血
The earth thirsts for blood.
- 多尔斯 - 今天必须有人死
- Dolls! - Someone must die here today.
我要滑下去了
I'm slipping!
- 放手吧 - 不
- Do it!! - No.
是死一个
Will it be one...
还是两个
...or two...
或者三个
...or maybe three?
没关系
It's okay.
多尔斯
Dolls!!
- 胳膊不行了 - 我来
- My arm! I can't! - I got it!
好了 好了
Here. Here.
你带来的小兵打不过我们的龙 混♥蛋♥
You brought your lapdog to a dragon fight, asshole.
薇诺娜
Wynonna!!
什么 我不懂
What? I don't...
他本来好好地 布沙刚才还在
He was on his feet. Hey, Bu-Bulshar was here.
我本来要开枪打那个混♥蛋♥的 怎么回事
I was gonna shoot the bastard. What happened?
他倒下了
He just fell over.
倒地不起 没有呼吸了
He collapsed. And he's not breathin'.
- 没有呼吸是什么意思 - 没有脉搏
- What do you mean, he's not breathing? - I've got no pulse.
指挥中心 我是妮科尔·霍特警官 请回话
Dispatch, this is Officer Nicole Haught. Confirm.
- 这里是指挥中心 - 12号♥高速路旁边需要医护人员
- This is Dispatch. - I need paramedics off of Highway 12.
有探员到下了 我重复 有探员倒下了
I have an agent down. Repeat: Agent down!
- 收到 - 薇诺娜
- Copy that. - Wynonna...
该死 多尔斯 别放弃啊
Dammit, Dolls, do not give up on us now!
- 药 他得吃药 - 不不
- Drugs. He needs his drugs. - No, no.
他不需要吃药
He doesn't need his drugs.
泽维尔 见鬼 你快给我起来
Xavier, goddammit! You wake up! You wake up now!
薇弗莉 为什么他不醒
Waverly, why isn't he waking up?
因为他死了 薇诺娜
Because he's gone, Wynonna.
走了
He's gone.
雷德利和法医马上就来了
Nedley and the coroner will be here soon.
我不走
I'm not leaving him.
薇诺娜
Wynonna...
薇诺娜 这里很冷 你受伤了 我们必须
Wynonna, it's freezing, you're injured, okay? We have to...
他讨厌树林 我不能把他抛在这里
He hates the woods. I'm not leaving him here alone, Waverly.
好
Okay.
那我们都不离开
Okay... no one's leaving him.
那恶魔
That demon...
我们
...we cou...
没法阻止他 我们打不过
...we couldn't stop him, we couldn't... fight him.
我们 要死了
We were... we were about to die,
然后
and then...
多尔斯 去对付他
...Dolls... takes him on and...
然后勇猛地喷出了火焰
...flamethrows him like it's nothing.
他救了我们
He saved us.
救了我
He saved me.
这怎么能是没事呢
So how is this okay?
- 不知道 - 他怎么能躺在这里
- I don't know. - How is he lying here?!!
我不知道
I don't know.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
嗯
Well...
也许我们错了
Maybe this is a mistake.
他还会醒的
Maybe he'll wake up.
他是
I mean, he's pa... he's...
半只龙 他可以
He's part dragon, he c-can...
薇诺娜 宝贝
Wynonna, honey...
这不公平
It's not fair.
没有他 我不行
I can't... I can't do this without him.
他长眠了
He's at peace now.
不会再有痛苦
There's no more pain.
不用服药
No more drugs.
不用面对恶魔
No more demons.
你得放走他了 薇诺娜
You have to let him go now, Wynonna.
狙魔女杰
第三季 第二集
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表