剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
是不是这里所有人都藏着一个娇妻
Does anyone around here not have a secret wife?
直接进来吧
Just come in already.
伯爵夫人
Countessa.
- 医生 - 我们要介绍一下吗
- Doc. - Oh, are we doing introductions?
好啊 嗨 我是薇弗莉·厄普 你占了加德纳的地盘
Great. Hi! I'm Waverly Earp, and you're squatting on Gardner land,
拿走了属于我死去的朋友 多尔斯的东西
and you took something that belongs to my dead friend Dolls,
你真是下流又没教养
which is shitty and tacky!
- 然后你想要回去吗 - 我来要回来
- And you want it back? - And I want it back!!
节制
Temperance.
天使卡
The angel card.
平衡和自我节制
Balance and moderation.
但是反向卡
But it's upside down.
缺少长♥期♥考虑
Lack of long-term vision.
她一直这么神神叨叨的吗
Hmm. Is she always such a snoozie boots?
嘿
Hey.
把信封还给我 不然下次可就不是推桌子了
Give the envelope back, or next time I bring a stake.
我谢谢你
I thank you very much.
- 你打开了吗 - 当然没有了
- Did you open it? - Of course not.
我是吸血鬼 又不是偷♥窥♥狂
I'm a vampire, not an asshole.
我只是想要一份请柬
I just wanted an invitation.
那你就点赞几张我的照片
Well, then like a few selfies
和其他人一样假装是我好友就行了
and slide into my DMs like a normal person.
- 请容我 - 不容
- If I may... - No, you may not!
你和医生睡过了 谁还没有过
So you slept with Doc. Who hasn't?!
好吧 我没有 但重点是 我们爱的人死了
Okay, not me, but the point is, someone we love is dead!
如果我们注定要死在这里
If we're all destined to be here and we're all gonna die here,
我们需要想清楚我们怎么在这里齐心协力
we need to figure out how to be here... together.
我懂了
I get it now.
人小却有激♥情♥
The little one... so fiery.
就像怀亚特一样
Just like Wyatt.
薇弗莉都不算上厄普家族的人
Waverly is not even an Earp.
她已经算得上是了
She's something alright.
这不是给你的
That's not for you.
- 好吧 - 你也不能在这守灵
- Okay. - And neither is this wake.
现在这样真的合适吗
Are you really gonna do this right now?
难过的时候对你责之切吗 我感觉时机挺对啊
Tough-love you back to your senses? Feels like about that time.
我
A man I...
- 我爱的人死了 - 你不是唯一失去他的人
- Someone I love is dead. - You're not the only one who lost him.
不许你一个人把所有人的悲伤都夺走
You don't get a monopoly over the grief we all feel.
嘿
Hey.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不用道歉 厄普
You don't have to be, Earp.
我知道你现在更希望自己是愤怒的
I know you'd rather be angry than what you're feeling right now.
我让杰瑞米拿好东西走人
I told Jeremy to pack up his things and leave.
那你赶紧去拦住他
Well, then you better go make sure he doesn't.
我不该说你是个呆子叛徒
And I shouldn't have called you a traitorous nerdling
明明蒙人的傻子更准确更为玩
when I know a deception dweeb is less harsh and more accurate.
- 别插手 薇诺娜 - 你干什么呢 奎恩
- Stay out of this, Wynonna. - What are you doing, Quinn?
用我的好订书器做坏事
Bad stuff! With my good stapler!
我需要他告诉我药藏在哪了
I need him to tell me where he's hiding the drugs.
我们可以一起去找 你先放了杰瑞米
Alright, we can find them together. But let Jeremy go.
- 他是黑色徽章的走狗 - 黑色徽章也威胁我了
- He's a Black Badge lackey. - They did stuff to me too, you know!
他和你一样只是名好士兵
He's just a good soldier, like you.
他只是执行命令吗 你也不相信他
Just following orders? You don't trust him either.
我相信他
Actually, I do.
他是黑色徽章的残党
He is what's left of Black Badge,
他们
and they...
要为多尔斯的死付出代价
are gonna pay for what they did to Dolls.
- 我明白你 真的 - 他害的人不知有多尔斯
- I get it, I really do. - And not just Dolls.
还有叮当
Jingles,
约克夏
Yorkie,
伊丽莎
Eliza.
伊丽莎没错
Yeah. Eliza.
你想达成什么目的 奎恩
What's the end game here, Quinn?
让我注射切特里特工的非法黑色徽章药
I inject myself with Agent Chetri's bootleg BBD drugs
杀回黑色勋章总部
and storm Black Badge HQ.
你看到那种药对还魂者产生的效果吧
You saw what the drugs did to the revenants, right?
根本不管用
It doesn't work!
为小队复仇
Avenge the squadron.
带着荣光出发
Go out in a blaze of glory.
不管付出什么代价
If that's what it takes.
唯一重要的事情是弥补我伤害过的人
The only thing that matters is doing right by the people I hurt.
你伤害过什么人
What people you hurt?
多尔斯小时候每次从黑色徽章偷跑
Every time Dolls escaped Black Badge custody as a kid,
把他抓回去的人你知道是谁吗
who do you think it was who brought him back?
一次又一次 即使他求我
Over and over, even when he begged,
我都坚持执行了任务
because those were my orders.
我把枪和啤酒放下了
I'm gonna put the gun... and the beer down.
菲什
Fish.
伊瓦 肖蒂
Levi. Shorty.
伊丽莎
Yeah, Eliza.
- 别走了 - 我姐姐 薇拉
- Stop. Stop. - My sister, Willa.
我父亲 还有多尔斯
My own father. Dolls.
我说自己听到他们名字的时候
I lied when I said I don't...
不会难过 是假的
I don't torture myself with their names.
每个人都会经历身边有人死去
We all have a trail of ghosts.
还有一堆想要对其复仇的敌人
And a list of enemies we want to get revenge on.
但是冤冤相报
But they kill ours and we get some of theirs.
还时才能了
And on and on...
这是不会结束的
until the end of time.
即使复仇了 人死也不能复生
Going kamikaze isn't... gonna bring them back.
不管我们做什么 死了就是死了
No matter what we do, they're still dead.
那我该怎么做
So what am I supposed to do?
好好活着
Live.
放手吧 奎恩
Let it go... Quinn.
多尔斯不会希望你这么做
Dolls wouldn't want this for you.
他也不会这么做
Or for him.
天啊
Oh, God!
我靠
Oh, shit.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉我折磨你朋友了
Sorry I tried to torture and kill your friend.
没事 他也挺烦的
Meh. He can be pretty annoying.
你想弥补我们
You want to make it up to us,
就看看黑色徽章还剩下什么余党
find out if there's anything left of Black Badge
毁掉他们逼我们团队签署的血之契约
and destroy the blood contracts they made me and my team sign.
去摆放莫迪先生
Pay a visit to Mr. Moody?
正是我爱做的事
Sounds like my kind of mission.
奎恩 你要是再隐瞒回来的原因
Quinn. You come back here for any other reason,
我亲自来安排你
I will personally rearrange you
把你安排的明明白白
so that hand tattoo ends up your ass.
好
That's fair.
你确定吗
You sure?
特工
Agent...
多尔斯警长应该和朋友在一起
Sergeant Dolls should be with his friends.
谢谢你
Thank you.
薇诺娜
Wynonna.
别让他白死
Don't let his fire go to waste.
我 释放了耐德力
Uh, I just... I just relieved Nedley.
谢谢
Thanks.
薇诺娜 我保证
Look, Wynonna, I promise...
我只是招来了一些超自然生物 搞了下技术 我
all I did was catalogue paranormal entities and do some IT. I...
我根本不知道黑色徽章对多尔斯和兄弟们做了什么
I had no idea what Black Badge was doing to Dolls and his brothers.
多尔斯的价值不只在于是身体
Dolls was more than just his body.
他重要得多
So much more.
但是我们不能让他的尸体变成交易的货币
But we can't let his body become currency.
再也不能这样了
No. Never again.
我们只有一条路可走
There's only ever been one option.
我们应该常这么出来
We should do this more often.
外面零下20度
It's 20 below out.
不过 也不错啦
But yeah... this is okay. Hmm.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表